[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

German liberal mosque faces criticism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/liberal-mosque-berlin-germany-ibn-rushd-goethe-seyran-ates-death-threats-turkey-egypt/

>germany opens a mosque where men and women may mingle and pray together, no forced hijabs etc.
>turkey criticises it
>egypt puts a fatwa on it
>woman who started it get sveral death threats

Will Islam ever modernise if any attempt to do so ends up with fatwas?
>>
>>132014956
Same shit happened with the Protestant reformation, but these mosques have the backing of the Western governments and the protection of Western military behind them.

Ideally, more and more mosques get liberal in the West and Eventually it just splits off and becomes its own form of Islam so we can go for a Religious victory against the East.
>>
I do worry that liberalizing Islam only serves to further legitimize the insane ramblings of a 7th century genocidal pedophile conqueror.
>>
>>132014956
if gulf money didnt stop flooding and Saudia still alive forget the idea of liberal Islam
>>
This gay mosque shit needs to go viral on Twitter and social media to trigger muslims and show the leftists just how intolerant their precious Islam is.
>>
>>132014956
Islam can't be modernized. Stop spewing retardation.

There are 3 sources of islamic law - Quaran - which is equivalent of 10 commandants, not equivalent of bible, which isn't structured chronologically but has to be interpreted chronologically because of rule of abrogation; Hadiths - equivalent of the bible, divided into legally binding and not legally binding and 3(4) types - strong, weak(legally binding), irrelevant and the "4th type" - false, both of them can be ignored; thirdly, scholarly consensus - ijma - which is the interpretation of Quaran/Hadiths to specific questions of legal nature that were raised at some point, since the source texts don't change, it's assumed that the "community" can't be wrong on interpreting it, therefore making ijma irreversible.

If you don't submit to the law laid down by either of those knowingly(as in - your imam tells you about them), you are legally considered an apostate.
>>
>>132016259
Nope, Islam already got modernized in 60s 70s but didnt last long because the Saudia started to fund the dark aspect of Islam wahhabism and salafism then when saudia started to get really rich and imported workers from north africa, they got affected from this idea while they were working their and spread these in their countries and now as u see, If u want to modernize Islam u should cut the wahabism source Saudia
>>
>>132014956
>turkey criticises it
its called freedom of speech.
>>
>>132017535
The irony...
>>
>>132017535
I feel sorry for Ataturk seeing what Erdogan doing now
>>
File: 1497229696468.jpg (128KB, 634x582px) Image search: [Google]
1497229696468.jpg
128KB, 634x582px
>>132014956
We need to encourage more of this so muslims chimp out even harder.
>>
>>132019283

What's going on in this picture? And it's in Swedish on that table cloth, why have I never heard of this?
>>
>>132019519
some mosque in Sweden marrying disabled lesbians
>>
>>132014956

Great, now Germany ruins Islam too.

Do we have to destroy everything we touch?
>>
>>132019633
LOOOL that really a mosque?
>>
>>132019817
Yeah, this is what a mosque looks like when leftists get their hands on it
>>
>>132019155

Edrogan is fine, quite a fine balance of nationalism and Islam. No point pretending to be a western country, its better to stick to your roots.
>>
>>132019907
LOL no I prefer the normal manly mosque even they want to kill me that just makes me want to throw up xDDDDD
>>132019940
their roots are rotten, and you say Erdogan is fine because u dont live in Europe or ME
>>
>>132019907

I don't even know how to deal with this level of heresy. I'm not a muzzle but even I can look at that and say that whole fucking scene should be purged.
>>
>>132015628
This would backfire on the Fag Mosque because liberals care more about Islam then faggots. They would just say that the fags should be more respectful of the ancient and peaceful beliefs of Muslims.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.