[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, good documentary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: The_Red_Pill.jpg (17KB, 206x305px) Image search: [Google]
The_Red_Pill.jpg
17KB, 206x305px
Nice to see her eyes getting opened.

For those of you who didnt watch it.

>feminist goes down Mens Rights Activists movement rabit hole with an open mind. Takes her a while but slowly starts to see the hypocrisy of the system.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
Also whats this guys problem
>>
>>132013257
Looks jewish.
>>
>>132015122
>Author of a book called "Angry White Men: American Masculinity at the End of an Era"
>looks jewish
No kidding
>>
>>132013147
The men's rights activists are all cringey as fuck. They're even more a symptom of emasculated society than feminists
>>
>>132013257
I asked my son, who was 11 at the time, if he's ever heard the word "masculinity" and he said no. TPTB dont want strong, independent men who will stand up to them. They want tolerant, transgender liberals who are basically pussies.
>>
>>132015122
>>132015386
>http://www.rolereboot.org/family/details/2012-09-raising-feminist-sons-a-conversation-with-michael-an
>The Kimmels are secular jews [...]
>was at the Berkeley university

SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>redpill meant being knowledgeable about kikes overrunning western civilization with muslims and niggers to genocide whites and create a brown sheep population

>nu-male virgins rebrand it "wahhh my life sucks because women are stupid vapid whores who don't want to have sex with me!"

Good job, fucking faggots. You've set back the progress of fighting back degeneracy yet again because you are generic failures.
>>
>>132015793
>using the kike's strawman against people who want to fight for their rights like parental rights
>>
File: 1476419056247.jpg (41KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
1476419056247.jpg
41KB, 670x377px
>>132015477
When you find out that most of what you have been told your life is a lie it kinda fucks you up.

>>132015793
There is more to life then hating jews
We also hate women
>>
>>132013257
He's a Jew. I read "Guyland", which wasn't too bad, he focuses on things like fraternities where guys act stupid and calls it toxic masculinity. What it probably is, is young dumb guys who need to grow up a little. It was written with concern though, rather than anger.
>>
>>132015793
>arguing with holes.png
>>
>>132013147
I showed it to my gf and she was legit mindblown. She said she was raised with the underlying premise that we live in a patriarchy and that men are advantaged towards women.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (3MB, 480x446px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
3MB, 480x446px
>>132015122
>>
File: semen on the mount.jpg (277KB, 2560x1412px) Image search: [Google]
semen on the mount.jpg
277KB, 2560x1412px
>>
File: No.gif (967KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
No.gif
967KB, 500x374px
>>132015793
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.