[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISLAM & CHRISTIANITY: Must We Clash?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Chrislim.jpg (5KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
Chrislim.jpg
5KB, 300x270px
Muslims hordes are invading the west and that's a problem to be resisted and dealt with accordingly
Radical Islamic Terrorism has Western Civilization about to make some tough moves
Westernization is perceived as an existential threat by Islamic Countries
But, does it have to be this way? Are we destined to go down this road until one is declared victor? Is this exactly what (((they))) want? The destabilization of Christendom and Islam to the point that order must be gained via a one world Government?
The more I think about it the more I start to think that this war with Islam is exactly what (((they))) want and need. On our own, we're both enemies, strong enemies, of The Jew.
If we could somehow put our differences aside, could we foil (((them)))?
How could this be achieved?
Discuss.
>>
Here is how we co-exist:
1-We slay every last jew on earth.
2-You stay the fuck away from muslim land, and muslims stay the fuck away from yours, we can both agree that anyone breaking this rule deserve the rope or the stone.
>>
>>132013210
Deal.
How do we make this come about?
I'm realizing now that Muslims are in a better position then we are to make this happen.
We're the ones completly bent over for The Jew and telling Islam how they should operate, we need to free ourselves from that before we can be an honest partner in these talks.
What's your thoughts on The West and our relationship w/ (((them)))
>>
>>132013210
this
>>
>>132013210
>muslims stay the fuck away from yours
That would be quite a difficult thing to implement
>>
>>132012793
Coexistance is hard because of history, the ME was the turks and the brits playground and arabs where mad af about that, even though they had been at constant war since muhammed fought the first time

Coexistence is not possible unless Islam has a reformation, a Luther style reformation with just as much if not more bloodshed. The only other option is >>132013210 and that option is horrendous, the first part being completely unfeasable as the west will never allow germanies ball and chain to go away.
>>
File: hut.jpg (32KB, 266x327px) Image search: [Google]
hut.jpg
32KB, 266x327px
>>132013210
deal
>>
>>132013772
>Coexistence is not possible unless Islam has a reformation
I considered that as well but wouldn't that mainly be an internal struggle within Islam?
And is it possible that, yes, we are incompatible, but that can work as long as we keep each others morals out of each others respective lands?
>>
File: 1493862388177.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
1493862388177.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>132013210
see how simple is it?
>>
>>132012793
No deal.
>>
>>132014606
It would be an internal struggle
But one it needs to do
It needs to decide
Will it become modern
Or will it eternally jihad?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498920823142.jpg (39KB, 1241x523px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498920823142.jpg
39KB, 1241x523px
Western civilization and Islam are mutually incompatible. In one hundred years, the world will either be praying to Christ or to Allah.
>>
File: rope.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rope.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
bamp for anti jew alliance
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.