[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the jew fears the sperg

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

well-trained and confident spergs will be the ones to save society from degenerate feminism and judaism
if you think about it aspergers syndrome is just hypermasculinity

>look at things through a lens of logic and truth rather than feels, often to an alienating extent

>extremely driven and motivated for the things they are obsessed with, if harnessed and guided the sperg WILL point out and work towards a solution to the jewish question with ruthless dedication and efficiency

>lack of regard for the contemporary rules of society means that given proper training and guidance, the sperg will not be tricked by jewish manipulation and subversion

in order to achieve the super sperg they MUST have confidence built. confidence is built through positive reinforcement. if any of you beautiful /pol/
men have a sperg child, take any and all steps you can to increase confidence.
>>
>>132010901
Nobody on /pol/ is actually autistic. it's a meme. I don't know if you've ever met someone with ACTUAL autism, but they are practically mentally disabled.
>>
>>132010901
Umm no sweetie... This is a weapon tailored to target you.
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/11/the-link-between-autism-and-trans-identity/507509/
>>
>>132012049
>unarchived shill
https://archive.is/4qkic
>>
File: 1483400794911.jpg (31KB, 491x418px) Image search: [Google]
1483400794911.jpg
31KB, 491x418px
>>132010901
This is true. Hans Asperger carried out research and support for young spergs under the auspice of the Reich.
If (((they))) didn't perceive spergs as a threat, why else would (((they))) spend millions of dollars infiltrating and destroying our hobbyist communities, e.g. video games?
Expect treatment of autists to worsen over the next several years as Jews realize we stand in the way of the oversocialized multikult hellholes they want to create.
>>132011739
neurotypical internet defense force please go
>>
File: Assburgerdeluxe.png (85KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Assburgerdeluxe.png
85KB, 640x400px
>>132010901
Sperlord ready to do battle with the kikes reporting for duty.
>>
File: Head.jpg (57KB, 400x541px) Image search: [Google]
Head.jpg
57KB, 400x541px
>>132011739
I have been professionally diagnosed with Aspergers and PTSD related to my wartime experiences and shit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.