[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fags hate jews!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: US marines for Israel.jpg (233KB, 711x887px) Image search: [Google]
US marines for Israel.jpg
233KB, 711x887px
http://time.com/4839592/anti-semitism-lgbtq-pride/

I fucking despise jews. Fuck I despise jews.
>>
>>132010119
Archive or screenshot please
https://archive.is/M1zDR
>>
>>132010158
like a flash of lightning
>>
>>132010158
godspeed you crazy nord bastard
>>
File: passion-of-the-christ.jpg (314KB, 1055x737px) Image search: [Google]
passion-of-the-christ.jpg
314KB, 1055x737px
>>132010119
"Last weekend, organizers of a gay pride parade in Chicago ejected three people carrying pride flags emblazoned with a Jewish Star of David. Subsequent bizarre statements attempting to rationalize their action, claiming that Zionism is “an inherently white supremacist ideology” only exacerbated the sense that the organizers were deaf to the concerns of the Jewish community and engaged in anti-Semitism — denying Jews the same rights that were extended to other participants, basically to celebrate their identities as Jewish queer women."

You go girls! tell them fucking jews to FUCK OFF BACK TO ISRAEL!
>>
>>132010158

F L A S H! AHH AHH!

Archiver of the universe!
>>
>>132010119
We don't like people who offer us no salvation. Call us cows. Organise through females. And lie their asses off. Nice threads about the pedophilic female teachers eh?
>>
>>132010999
Didn't see it.
Now that I have clocked-off from my temp-gay profile to declare gays hate jews. Now even the gays are after them.
But do you think gays can be trusted around the gas chambers?
>>
>>132011146
Considering the fascist axe is a bundle of sticks. Used for crafting gash perhaps? And there was a book called "pink swastika". Yes. Yes they can. We don't take vengeance or judge. But we make decent soldiers if we are brainwashed enough like the woman fuckers. Except we wouldn't make a haavara agreement or make deals with Ettore Ovazza
>>
>>132010119
Would this be an example of them biting the (((hand))) that feeds them?
Or would it be an example of (((they))) no longer finding their idiots useful and subversively getting rid oft them?
>>
>>132013334
i thin it would an example of how fucking retarded you are thinking that they're both working together in the first place. spend less time on /pol/ getting """"""""""redpilled""""""""""" by some basement dwelling neet's ms paint pictures. faggot.
>>
>>132010119
Well i guess if they hate fags now Jews can't be all bad.
>>
The thing with Jews they so easy to tell apart from other whites its weird. They always got some feature that stands out that makes them look retarded ugly. Its the eyes, nose or SOMETHING. I'm not even racist but aesthetically they disgust me I think its a GOOD thing the white ones not going to breed cuz they ugly yo, and only the brown ones will. That way when the entire middle east gets nuked nothing of value will be lost.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.