[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former German Chancellor Kohl's Funeral

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: kohl_funeral.png (235KB, 458x352px) Image search: [Google]
kohl_funeral.png
235KB, 458x352px
>the European Union is not a part of German continental imperialis-
>>
>>132004294
What is Bill doing there?
>>
>>132004294
germany is the only sensible leader of europe

if you are honest with yourself, you will agree
>>
>>132004408
All of the world's neo-liberal elite are present.
>>
>>132004408
He closely collaborated with him when they both were presidents. I guess they had some kind of friendship developed.
>>
File: pepe pondering.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
pepe pondering.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
>>132004294
Why isn't his coffin draped with a German flag?
>>
>>132004892
it is
>>
>>132005083
This.
>>
>>132004294
good riddance
>>
>>132004294
The EU will complete the system of German Idealism.
>>
>>132004408
All guys shilling for open borders and defending kebab 7 kebab importation are there.
>>
Old men
>>
S
>>
File: 102.png (67KB, 436x361px) Image search: [Google]
102.png
67KB, 436x361px
>>132004294
>hit by a donation scandal
>wife commits suicide
>former female secretary claims him
>he suffers a stroke effectively becoming a vegetable on wheels
>his new girl immediately marries him and cuts all contact between him and any of his family members and friends
>funeral held against his wishes and without his family being allowed to join

What did (((they))) want to hide?
>>
New German flag on his coffin.
>>
>>132010331
Nothing. It's just helpful to have a silent symbol to serve a propaganda.
>>
>>132004294
Honestly? I don't mean the idea of some european confederation. But just fucking do it instead of keeping us in this terrible limbo where the power extentions of the supernational and national powers are so not clear. Just say that we're all together now and stop being so undecisive cucks
>>
File: macron_i.jpg (89KB, 935x644px) Image search: [Google]
macron_i.jpg
89KB, 935x644px
>>132004294
>televised funerals
>this flag with questionable symbolic
>>
>>132004294
It was done on an EU level because Kohl fucking hated the current German political class and wanted to keep their involvement at a minimum. He also wanted Orban and not Merkel as speaker.
>>
>>132010674
kek
>>
File: (((best friends))).png (140KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
(((best friends))).png
140KB, 640x480px
>>132012027
I am really glad I am not the only one who saw this in Macron. You really cannot unsee it, if you see the symbol of the freemasons. And he is a literal Rothschild puppet. Europe is sliding into a nightmare and normies are totally oblivious and docile like Hindu cows. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v79foBIrar4
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.