[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: file_1.png (484KB, 729x762px) Image search: [Google]
file_1.png
484KB, 729x762px
What did she mean by this /pol/?
>>
Poo in loo
>>
Poos whose last name is Ghandi are always retarded SJWs, what's up with that?
>>
>>132002937
POO

IN

THE

LOO
>>
poo?
>>
>>132003119

FPBP! - and as always, it's a native kekistani! PRAISE KEK BROTHER

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y
>>
>>132002937
She's got shit for brains.
>>
File: Feminism is for men too!.png (274KB, 470x1741px) Image search: [Google]
Feminism is for men too!.png
274KB, 470x1741px
>>132002937
feminism: Not even once
>>
>>132002937
Men do not commit sati is probably what she meant
>>
Just hide your flag if you want a serious discussion, poo.
>>
>>132003508

the fuck is "sati" ? I don't understand moonspeak
>>
>>132002937

From most women's perspective, she's right. Those people don't count as men.
>>
>>132002937
>Angered several users who tagged her as 'anti-men'.
So even India has anti-feminists?
>>
>>132003898
It means they shit into their own vaginas, because of lack of toilets
>>
>>132002937
I'll go tell my cousin to put the brains back in his head and quit faking.

I fucking loathe bitches like this
>>
>>132004242
Sounds like your cousin wasn't a real man.
>>
>>132004074
Of course, feminism is shit everywhere including India. People think India is this shitty Patriarchy where women are rape slaves but aside from some of the rural areas, most of India is being taken over by feminists. Meanwhile, it's entirely legal for women to rape men. It's literally not against any law. India has a strong MRA movement, and when they finally convinced the government to change the law feminists protested, and forced the government to change their mind. So it's still completely legal for a woman to rape a man in India, all thanks to feminism
>>
>>132004474
>rape men
You can literally just beat the shit out of them provided you get some evidence first.
>>
File: DV laws in India.jpg (618KB, 1100x1352px) Image search: [Google]
DV laws in India.jpg
618KB, 1100x1352px
>>132004474
>>132004074
>>
>>132002937
Why was I born in this shithole? Why god why?
>>
>>132002937
I can just imagine the butthurt pajeets.
>motherbitch fucker
>fuck your mother asswhole
>>
>>132004192

oh so it's like a marriage ritual? when the chick runs out of husband, and needs to self defecate?
>>
>“What is our government doing to reduce higher suicide rate among men, majority of which is due to Gynocentric Gender-Biased laws?”
>To this, she replied, “Which men have committed suicide? Why not try and resolve the situation rather than commit suicide? I have not heard/read of a single case.”

the fuck is "resolving the situation"? it feels like I'm reading randomly generated text
>>
>>132005433

ideologues have no argument, so they overtly lie and declare that their opposition doesn't even exist - if they were to merely acknowledge an opposing argument, they'd instantly lose because they secretly know that they're entirely without substance - truth evades them, so they evade it first
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.