[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((SCIENTISTS)))

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Richard-DawkinsAW.jpg (40KB, 413x592px) Image search: [Google]
Richard-DawkinsAW.jpg
40KB, 413x592px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw-6ToEcirE&feature=youtu.be&t=43

LOL

This is what atheists dont want you to see!
>>
>>132000592
When's the last time Dawkins actually did any science? How long a period of doing no science before you're no longer considered a scientist?

I need answers
>>
>>132000777
I'd say that people who call themselves scientists these days don't really qualify, they have just appropriatd the term.
>>
Lol christfags
Hey lets worship a jew and shit lol
>>
>>132001390
Worship the concept, not the person. Jesus was just claimed to be the spiritual embodiment of god himself.
spirituality in general, there's no need to follow the semite religions. There are other alternatives.
>>
>>132000592
Romans 1:22 is so right.
>>
>>132000592

atheism is the world fastest shrinking religion, soon their priests will run out of money and we, as humans, can start to make real science once again
>>
>>132001390

"the universe can and will create itself from nothing "- atheist ((((scientists))))

LOL
>>
The concept of one creator is fine, the attempts to personify them and the delusion that he cares about each of us and the Earth itself is what causes so many problems.

Even guving theists the "maybe" they so desperately want gives them permission to throw a book full of rules and fairytales at you, and inevitabley division and violence break out. Thats my problem with religion. Its a slippery fucking slope.
>>
>>132001529

There is only one truth.
>>
>>132000592
Amen. Been too long since I watched a good preacher straighten out the fools of the world
>>
>>132002649

your opinions that you present here as if they are fact with your fake confidence are irrelevant.
The bible is the word of God and it describes the truth perfectly, we dont need your little ideas to explain anything.
And stop cursing.
>>
>>132000592
Who going to Babylon USA screenings?
Thinking about attending the Roswell Georgia screening/soul winning here.
http://www.faithfulwordbaptist.org/babylon_usa.html
>>
>>132004298

I'm not in the USA but I hope that he puts it on youtube asap
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.