[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HETEROSEXUAL PRIDE DAY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Apparently every day is heterosexual pride day..
>>
b
>>
>>132000469

As the left see it

White Pride = Hatred of non whites

Therefore

LGBTQ+ Pride = Hatred of non LGBTQ+

So, as with many propaganda agendas the "pride" agenda is the opposite of what it presents itself as being.
It does not promote tolerance of the in group (LGBTQ+ yada yada.
It promotes intolerance of the out group. ie: anyone who is not in or supportive of the in group. Most of us reasonably conventional people.

It is in fact a weapon of directed hate

The politicization of identity is cancer
>>
>>132000469
Is it? Every day you're encouraged to say what and how you are? Pretty sure if you say you're proud to be white, a male, or straight ANY day, then you'll be attacked.
>>
>>132000469
but if we celebrate hetero pride, libshits would get mad.
>>
The real meaning of gay pride is to bravely risk getting killed by homophobes. As long as gay pride parades can exist, homophobia hasn't won.

It's really more of a "you still didn't kill us you fucks!" pride.

P.s. you still haven't killed us lol
>>
>>132000469
>heterosexual pride

Gay pride is a response to the fact gays have historically faced persecution and shame for who they are. Pride being the opposite of shame, get it?

You can celebrate straight pride all you want. Just know that it makes you look like a pussy ass bitch snowflake to want a day to stand up against the persecution that you don't face.
>>
>>132002418
This bong gets it
>>
>>132000469
I don't know, pride days for being straight comes off as ridiculous. Only fags need that to feel validated. Its too be expected, like knowing how to use using a fucking toilet
>>132006663
The way you faggots act at your pride days make people want to prosecute you even more
>>
>>132006478

Take it to the Middle East, see how well it goes.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.