[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets be friends.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

can whe not all be friends??? in an united german world empire?
>>
Naaa, i don't trust germany to run the world, just as long as it's a fascist world run by indiviual fascist states then I'm in.
>>
I met a German lad once... didn't take to him
>>
File: aryanaka2.png (450KB, 1014x578px) Image search: [Google]
aryanaka2.png
450KB, 1014x578px
>>132000090
*blocks your path*
>>
File: dawa.png (3KB, 42x42px) Image search: [Google]
dawa.png
3KB, 42x42px
>>132000195

*gets gased in the gas chamber*
>>
>>132000090
uh, you don't get to bring friends
>>
File: Your Average Anglo Man.gif (965KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
Your Average Anglo Man.gif
965KB, 500x230px
>>132000491
>germans want to put this in the gas chambers
you are not real fascists
>>
>>132001173
They never wanted to do that. Hitler wanted to rule the world with you, but you said no.
>>
>>132000173
This
>>
File: angloanon.png (310KB, 906x946px) Image search: [Google]
angloanon.png
310KB, 906x946px
>>132001328
>GERMANS WERE ON OUR SIDEEE!!111
>HITELRER WANTED TO BE FRIEDSN :((
>ITS AL OUR FULT :(((

>According to captured German documents, the commander-in-chief of the German Army, Walther von Brauchitsch, directed that "The able-bodied male population between the ages of 17 and 45 will, unless the local situation calls for an exceptional ruling, be interned and dispatched to the Continent". This represented about 25% of male citizens. The UK was then to be plundered for anything of financial, military, industrial or cultural value, and the remaining population terrorised. Civilian hostages would be taken, and the death penalty immediately imposed for even the most trivial acts of resistance.

>The deported male population would have most likely been used as industrial slave labour in areas of the Reich such as the factories and mines of the Ruhr and Upper Silesia.

>In late February 1943, Otto Bräutigam of the Reich Ministry for the Occupied Eastern Territories claimed he had the opportunity to read a personal report by General Eduard Wagner about a discussion with Heinrich Himmler, in which Himmler had expressed the intention for special forces of the SS to kill about 80% of the populations of France and England after the German victory

>In an unrelated event, Hitler had on one occasion called the English "racially inferior"

MUH NAZIS
>>
>>132000090
>german
Nope
>>
>>132000090
"german"
>>
>>132001468
Do you really believe those jewish lies? Do you believe the muh 6 million too? Or are you just a kike?
>>
>>132001468
Holy shit. Where did you dig up this kike information. This is Nineteen Eighty Four tier propaganda.
>>
>>132001468
It's not all your fault. You were controlled by the kikes to a large degree and still is.
>>
>>132000090
if you let tito rule us sure
>>
>>132000090
Brilliant art, reminds me of a judge Dredd cover.
>>
>>132001468
Pure BS kike lies. Look at what they did in the other Northwestern European counties... They treated the people well.
>>
>>132001626
>>132001688
>>132001744
>>132001898

It matters little.

>Operation Vegetarian was a British military plan in 1942 to disseminate linseed cakes infected with anthrax spores onto the fields of Germany. These cakes would have been eaten by the cattle, which would then be consumed by the civilian population, causing the deaths of millions of German citizens. Furthermore, it would have wiped out the majority of Germany's cattle, creating a massive food shortage for the rest of the population that remained uninfected. Preparations were not complete until early 1944.
>>
>>132001888
thanks; Italian fascist manifestos were kinda cool
>>
>>132000182
That's incredibly impolite
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.