[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the Frenchies doing right, that the Axis is doing wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

What is it? Some secret sauce?
>>
>>131999206
Niggers and sandniggers.
>>
France is more than 1/3 non-french
>>
>>131999206
Niggers.
>>
Germany is actually going to have welfare leeching pensioners and welfare leeching foreigners, how are you gonna spin that?

Entertain the idea tax payers will leave to Poland or any place with lower taxes.
>>
>>131999615
This.

They will work, get a minimum pension and run back to their country, enjoing their pension for a good while, they won't report the beneficiary's death for a good while.
>>
>>131999368
BS. Only part of France are that low on French origins, the national average is 80% and yes it's still too low.
>>
>>131999206
I am confused by this graph

Is the Y axis percent?

how can Germany and Japan have >100% working population between 20 - 65?
How can a country have 100% population between 20 and 65 years old? there are always children and elderly people...

How do I read this graph?
>>
>>132000012
>2014=100
>2014 figures are the basis
>in 2014 every nation is a at 100
>>
>>132000012
>2014 = 100
>American education?

Or are you baiting?
>>
Does working-age population include welfare-mooching negroes and muslims?
>>
Anyway, any demographic projection on an unstable situation is retarded and our situation, both in terms of economy and politics, is everything but stable. At least for France and Germany.
>>
>>132000438
>Does working-age population include welfare-mooching negroes and muslims?
Ahm dude, what did you think? Of course.
>>
>>131999206
Working age =/= working.
>>
>>132000751
What I thought was is that the graph lacks any significance, because negroes and muslims are a drain and will not contribute jack shit except criminality and rape. Therefore the graph, which depicts a great future for France and bad things for Germany is bullshit. We are both in the same mess: not enough NATIVE births to sustain the nation.
>>
>>132000927
>the graph lacks any significance
The point is so to shill Mehmet and Mamadou being the future of your country.

But it's not even a question of people working or not, you can't feed a pension system of engineers and managers with the wages of people cleaning toilets, delivering sushis or cooking at a canteen.
>>
>>132001210
In the end people will have to accept that no more pensions can be redistributed than what the current work-force pays into the system.
>>
>>132001349
We are talking about Boomers here. They will nuke the whole world before having to reduce their living standard.
>>
File: europe.png (18KB, 234x309px) Image search: [Google]
europe.png
18KB, 234x309px
21th century isn't funny

Did Hitler predict that Africans hit 4 billions by 2080?
>>
>>131999206
200 000 LEGAL immigrant per year
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.