[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for White males

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 14

File: Braziliantinder.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Braziliantinder.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
I always wondered why so many White men stay in their own countries. Why stay in Europe and rot, when you can move to Brazil? Even if just 20% of Brazilians are actually White as in European standards, it is still 40 million, like all of Poland. There are 700 million White Europeans. They will not survive or die off because of you. Why do you stay? Your standard of living can increase in places like South America or Asia. As long as you have the right education.

And don't tell me it is "Anti White." Whites are colonizers, settlers and explorers. The ones going to America and whose kids later founded the USA where not "Anti White." Why waste your one life in Europe as a commoner when you can become a God in Asia or something?

Pic related, a White Brazilian girl.
>>
>standard of living increase in South America

You fucking serious? That's the 3rd world. The best part of South America is about as nice as the best part of Eastern Europe so why bother? Asia you have to learn gobbledygook chink computer language to live there.
>>
File: Tropical New York.jpg (194KB, 913x849px) Image search: [Google]
Tropical New York.jpg
194KB, 913x849px
I ight be cherry picking now. But anythign is cherry picking. Showing White European, instead of Muslim gettho pics from Europe is also cherry picking.
>>
>>131997655

because your countries are shit. living standards are low, people are low iq, everything is corrupt, nothing works.

moving there just for because of the woman is foolish. better to live in europe and live a good life and make vacations in 3rd world asian or south american countries.
>>
>>131997655
latin fever here. I know exactly what you are talking about. Its so easy in mexico/south america.

Im ok with it if the majority of white men are snooty about. More for me.
>>
File: fortaleza.jpg (82KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
fortaleza.jpg
82KB, 640x426px
>>131997752
>You fucking serious? That's the 3rd world. The best part of South America is about as nice as the best part of Eastern Europe so why bother?
Eastern Europe has too many Whites. You wont get anything out of being White.

>Asia you have to learn gobbledygook chink computer language to live there.
You can learn a new language silly. Shitskins learn European languages all the time.
>>
File: Salvador Bahia.jpg (75KB, 648x350px) Image search: [Google]
Salvador Bahia.jpg
75KB, 648x350px
>>131997823

>because your countries are shit. living standards are low, people are low iq, everything is corrupt, nothing works.
The same could be said about Eastern Europe. The Balkans is also low IQ and corrupt. The Balkans as well as South America/Asia is also growing. The living standard is increasing and corruption becomes less.

>moving there just for because of the woman is foolish. better to live in europe and live a good life and make vacations in 3rd world asian or south american countries.
The point of that woman was to show that there are shitskins and whites in ALL countries. Not just in European.
>>
>>131997655
>>131997863
I can confirm, OP ain't lyin. I wouldnt pick Hueland though.

Colombia and Mexico are way cheaper and the woman are smokeshows
>>
>brazil

i don't want to live in slums thanks
>>
File: sao paolo.jpg (620KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
sao paolo.jpg
620KB, 1600x1067px
>>131997856
>latin fever here. I know exactly what you are talking about. Its so easy in mexico/south america.
You don't need to have yellow fever or latin fever. There are Whites everywhere. Even if there are no White women, you can order an Ukrainian to China now.

>Im ok with it if the majority of white men are snooty about. More for me.
What are you plans so far? Starting a business? Are you working on some sort of degreee?
>>
>moving to a dingy little corrugated-tin-wall dirt-floor favela in a 3rd world shithole and dodging bullets fired from uzis by guys riding bitch on a motorcycle daily just for the girls on tinder there

could it be the ultimate beta move?
>>
>>131997655
You favela niggers couldn't even keep a swimming pool blue at the fucking Olympics. If I wanted a Brazilian woman I could fly out for a week and bring one home.
>>
File: IMG_3713.jpg (65KB, 366x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3713.jpg
65KB, 366x742px
>>131997655
Cos they look like this...
>>
File: 1494291784002.png (3MB, 1620x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1494291784002.png
3MB, 1620x1125px
>>131998063

>I can confirm, OP ain't lyin. I wouldnt pick Hueland though.
Brazil just has a lot of Whites. Most Brazilians are shitskins, sure. But there are more Whites than in most European countries. So demographics is not an excuse.

>Colombia and Mexico are way cheaper and the woman are smokeshows
I would prefer keepingit 1488 in this thread. Arguing the stupidity of choosing White countries for the soul purpose of keeping a White household. When you can have a White wife and family anywhere.
>>
File: Florianapolis3.png (787KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
Florianapolis3.png
787KB, 800x534px
>>131998078
>i don't want to live in slums thanks

There are shitty areas in the UK too...
>>
Oy gevalt goy why not just leave your homeland and race mix your lineage away to some favela monkeys.

Fuck off.
>>
>>131997655
>Your standard of living can increase in places like South America or Asia

not really, for $2000 a month in a city, 1500 in town I can be lower class here with food, own apartment and utilities

but I'm also safe, can talk to police in the rare event I need to, never pay bribes, streets not full of garbage, walk anywhere at any time

I can also socially advance here easily because I speak the language and know the culture

I knew a brazilian girl who was doing university courses here so she could stay on a student visa
she lived in a small condo and rode the bus, while in brazil her parents owned a floor of an apartment building with armed guards and had a personal driver, but she still preferred here

You are kind of right in that I can go stay in a all inclusive place for $1000 a month, but I wouldn't be improving my life, just taking a long vacation
>>
File: Florianapolis1.jpg (141KB, 857x570px) Image search: [Google]
Florianapolis1.jpg
141KB, 857x570px
>>131998177

I am not Brazilian I am Swedish... The olympics is shit cause the country is shit. But that doesn't matter to the individuals life. You can have a shitty life in a successful European country too. Or a great life in Africa.
>>
File: S2.jpg (147KB, 1024x679px) Image search: [Google]
S2.jpg
147KB, 1024x679px
>>131998200

>Cos they look like this...

Yeah, you got me there. Losers will be losers anywhere. Some Weebs go to Japan to learn it the hard way.
>>
>>131997655
She looks like the average woman in Mount & Blade.
>>
File: S1.jpg (61KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
S1.jpg
61KB, 750x421px
>>131998366

>Oy gevalt goy why not just leave your homeland and race mix your lineage away to some favela monkeys.

Race mix? Do these brazilians look like "favela monkies" to you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcm55lU9knw
>>
File: et.jpg (31KB, 400x588px) Image search: [Google]
et.jpg
31KB, 400x588px
>>131997823
This. Anyone who moves to a shithole country just to bang some """white""" girl deserves to get raped by feral niggers. Imagine looking back on your life in 40 years time, while sat in your shitty one-bedroom flat next to the favellas, thinking "Hey, I might still live in a squat, but I at least managed to bang that white chick a few times 39 years ago, before she cheated on me with a black guy"

Have some fucking self-respect. Europe and the USA might have problems, but they're still a paradise compared to third-world ghettos like Brazil.
>>
>>131997655
"Yes goyim, leave your nations to racemix in others! There are more than enough migrants coming in to fill in your place!"
>>
File: walls.jpg (943KB, 3248x2293px) Image search: [Google]
walls.jpg
943KB, 3248x2293px
>>131998379
>not really, for $2000 a month in a city, 1500 in town I can be lower class here with food, own apartment and utilities
You can get a bigger home in another country.

>but I'm also safe, can talk to police in the rare event I need to, never pay bribes, streets not full of garbage, walk anywhere at any time
You're safer behind walls.

>I can also socially advance here easily because I speak the language and know the culture
You can do better in a shitskin country. There are companies around the world that hire Whites just for show. You can get ahead doing nothing.

>she lived in a small condo and rode the bus, while in brazil her parents owned a floor of an apartment building with armed guards and had a personal driver, but she still preferred here
She was young and stupid.

>You are kind of right in that I can go stay in a all inclusive place for $1000 a month, but I wouldn't be improving my life, just taking a long vacation
Why not let life be a long enjoyment?
>>
File: avenue palista.jpg (751KB, 1024x1009px) Image search: [Google]
avenue palista.jpg
751KB, 1024x1009px
>>131998738
>"Yes goyim, leave your nations to racemix in others!
The point of my entire thread is to point out that you don't need to race mix! For fuck sakes...

>There are more than enough migrants coming in to fill in your place!"
I am asking the individual not the hundreds of millions of White Europeans.
>>
>>131998833
I think that if you stop using a disguise meme flag, we'll see you are posting from Israel.
Show us your real flag or this thread is over.
>>
>>131997655
I didn't noticed the point of your idea.
>go to Brazil
>settle there
>???
What's the point?
>>
>>131997655

i would actually consider moving to Brazil or Japan, Hongkong or places with similar standards, if i could still work my old job via home office or have at least a similar job and income.

so what does the average Code Monkey earn over there?
>>
>>131997655
While I like to travel I'm bound to my homeland, and will settle there (not the UK). Until then I go where my path leads me.

Next stop is probably the Middle-East and India, China, East-Russia. Then settling down.
>>
>>131997655
Brazil is the brown hell into which the US/Canada/Europe are currently descending. Why would I trade bad for worse?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.