[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Puritan Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: uptight-Protestants.jpg (29KB, 400x528px) Image search: [Google]
uptight-Protestants.jpg
29KB, 400x528px
work and raise your children
this is all you should do

celebrating your body is degenerate
wasting your time with entertainment, sex and drugs is degenerate
boasting about your accomplishments is degenerate, taking pride in accomplishments of people who look like you deserves punishment

you don't get to be part of the master race through looks, only trough working your ass of.
>>
I am sexy as fuck and bang random slags every weekend I don't need your christ shit
>>
>>131996436
Sound pretty fucking sad
>>
>>131996436
slave morality

This is useless in the modern world. You will be wiped out by those stronger than you and you fail to grow dooming yourself to extinction.

I believe in incorporating aspects of Luddite/Puritan ideas into modern life but its ineffective to embrace it wholeheartedly
>>
>>131996616
waking up one day and realizing that you are old and that you only fucked random slags everyday, that is sad.
You have the potential to make this world a little brighter. Why waist your time doing anything else.
>>
>>131996561
You sound like a faggot piece of shit.
>>
>>131996436
>work and raise your children

Sure.

>this is all you should do

I like to have fun from time to time , sorry.

>celebrating your body is degenerate

Bullshit , God gave us a body i don't see why not celebrate it.

>wasting your time with entertainment, sex

Bullshit you boring cunt.

>and drugs is degenerate

Yeah , i guess you have a point there.

>boasting about your accomplishments is degenerate

Boasting? yes , being proud of your accomplishments without being a cunt about it? no.

>taking pride in accomplishments of people who look like you deserves punishment

LOL WAT

>you don't get to be part of the master race through looks, only trough working your ass of.

You're either born White or you're not. I mean it's that simple.

If serious , you're a bit out there OP. I don't know if i would wanna be your friend desu senpai.
>>
>>131996436
The models were the artist's sister and his dentist
>>
>>131996436
Amen brother! I would convert to Calvinism, if the democracy bullshit wasn't puritan invention.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.