[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rest in Pieces, Charlie Grad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: rip.jpg (94KB, 1256x1068px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
94KB, 1256x1068px
http://www.snopes.com/2017/06/30/charlie-gard/

F
>>
That shit is so fucked. Even if the kid won't survive let the parents grieve how they want you heartless bureaucratic Jew bastards. And if they raise the money to perform the surgery, they should have the fucking right to do it. Why wouldn't they? What backwards ass country would do this?
>>
>>131996343
I wonder where the fuck is "human rights" right now
>>
>>131996343
>pay a kike doctor millions to perform a treatment with literally no chance of success that hasn't even been tried on mice

The only heartless people here are the kike doctors exploiting false hope for shekels
>>
>>131996225

F

Shit gets me so heated as a parent. Fucking disgusting that the course here would do this. Honestly wish I was rich enough for a private jet and a convoy to take this poor kid out of there and to America.

They had the money and means to travel, and travel care lined up for the poor thing. The only indignity suffered here is that the ass backwards courts and medical system here are not allowing this poor little thing a fighting chance. They're acting as if British medicine is the best thing the poor child could ever have, even though it has obviously failed him at this point. Newsflash, British medicine is shit and the family has every right to leave to pay for private treatment in America, even if it's a long shot. American healthcare is at least direct and effective if not ridiculously expensive. Just a disgusting PR move to keep a potential success story from coming back and blowing open the medical system's bloated corpse wide open on how useless it is.

RIP Charlie.
>>
>>131998136
He had literally no chance of living. None. He couldn't make DNA. He was dead. Everyone wants there to be a chance but the poor tacker had none. You can't fix everything and this was one of the things that couldn't be fixed
>>
>>131998136
How is the media coverage on this? Are they "SHUTTING IT DOWN"?
>>
"Die with dignity"

What dignity is there in this situation? A life ending before it even started
>>
>>131996225
>Snopes

Stop.
>>
>>131998344
>You can't fix everything and this was one of the things that couldn't be fixed
That doesnt mean you dont try, especially when its your child.
>>
>>131996343
You clearly know fuck all about this case. The baby had no chance of survival. He's blind and deaf and in constant pain. The real scandal is that the parents were allowed to take this shit so far.
>>
>>131997488
>> heartless kike doctors exploiting false hope for shekels.
Do you even know how Jews work anon.
>>
>>131998344
> Have the money to try some treatment
> A judge says you can't do it
> You can't try to save your own children
top kek
>>
>>131998344
there would have been learning if they allowed the operation to proceed.
Outrageous that the state can intervene like this.
Ant the fucking pope sided with the state.
>>
>>131999312
>pope
literally who?
>>
>>131998344
>"he has no chance"
>"so let him die"
There is always a chance if you're alive, even if it's .0000000001%. When you're dead you're rotten meat.
>>
File: pope.jpg (185KB, 664x624px) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
185KB, 664x624px
>>131999312
pope said nope
The doctors refused to even let the parents take the baby home.
>>
>>132001206
based pope
>>
>>131997488
A
>>
File: 1460003031261.jpg (245KB, 570x845px) Image search: [Google]
1460003031261.jpg
245KB, 570x845px
>>131996225

F.

Fuck the system!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.