[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Democrat candidate 2020

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2790.png (53KB, 320x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2790.png
53KB, 320x312px
Elizabeth Warren - damaged goods, too wacky?

Bernie Sanders - too old, now seems to have baggage (wife)

Joe Biden - too old? but youthful demeanour

Michelle Obama - would likely need to be an elected politician elsewhere first

Cory Booker - too black?

Kamala Harris & Tulsi Gabbard - it's one of these two?
>>
>>131995782
It looks like they've been grooming Cory Booker. If it's Michelle Obama, then Trump will be able to attack Obama's record just the same as he did with Clinton.

Personally I think it'll be Juan/Julian Castro. I always get the two mixed up, but they're both hispanic, one was in the Obama administration, and one was mayor of San Antonio.
>>
File: 1005395414-DNC-protests-16.jpg (1MB, 4587x3058px) Image search: [Google]
1005395414-DNC-protests-16.jpg
1MB, 4587x3058px
>>131995782
Find a new party it's over for the donkey.In
Fact don't join any party.Let's kill both parties.
Probably not on board with that, Correct?
Tulsi Gabbard is the ONE. Yeah too bad the DNC is
Corrupted to the core,they will NEVER put her on the Ticket because she's anti-war.What's your platform? More SJW crying it's everyone else's fault?It seems like that's all the DNC has got.
>>
>>131995782
This is your future.
>>
File: 1497317497743.jpg (12KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
1497317497743.jpg
12KB, 300x219px
>>131995953
They better delete Booker's history as the mayor of Newark first. Some people might remember getting paid to be bussed in from Philly to fraudulently vote for him.
>>
>>131995782
Hillary Clinton. It's time.
>>
>>131995782
yeah I guess you could say bidens ((((((youthful))))))))

in the same way a lot of old elites have been found out to be (((((((((((((youthful))))))))))))
>>
File: slaaaaaaayqwang.jpg (58KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
slaaaaaaayqwang.jpg
58KB, 850x400px
>>131995782
They should run Maxine Waters, she is the only progressive that is qualified to lead the Democratic party.
>>
>>131995782
I can tell you this much about Cory Booker. Almost no one in NJ knows who he is and even fewer know what he has done, because he hasn't done shit.

If Trump was moderately successful and ran for reelection against Booker, he'd win easily. Nobody wants another nigger in the White House, not yet at least. To pick another black person, especially a fag like Booker, would be to follow the same propaganda that lost Hillary the election.

>ooooh look, it's a black man with even less melanin thank Obama and he's not retarded and won't steal my purse. Yeah let's vote for him

That's what you get with Cory Booker
>>
>>131997643
just like all the high ranking government officials
yes, all of them
none of them act to their own accord
>>
i can't believe you even mentioned joe biden the pedophile. you must be one sick person
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.