[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sorry for the trouble. can you red pill me on the healthcare

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
sorry for the trouble. can you red pill me on the healthcare industry? what's the best system? do you socialize it like the brits (where poor people die) or privatize it like the us (where the rich live). looking for mathematical solutions only. no low iq faggotry please.
>>
>>131993657

>looking for mathematical solutions only.

It's not possible to provide every person in a nation with the highest standard of health care.
>>
The best solution is a well regulated and truly fee market private insurance market with the government providing a "public option".

The easiest way to implement that in the US is to allow anyone to buy medicaid (in addition to medicaid acting as a safety net for the poors, olds, and retards). Make the barriers to forming a private insurance company easier (like car or house insurance). Make it so any group that has a membership can negotiate with insurance companies.

So, an average person would have the option of buying Medicaid or buying a policy directly from an insurance company or buying a policy offered by their bank, or elk's club, or co-op, or employer, or church.

Don't trust the government to have complete control, and don't trust (((corporations))) to have complete control.
>>
>>131997749

>The easiest way to implement that in the US is to allow anyone to buy medicaid

That gives Medicaid (receiving government subsidy) an unfair advantage over private insurance.
>>
>>131993657
I like universal healthcare because that way I wont have a EMT going "DO YOU HAVE INSURANCE?!?!?!" when I'm having a heart attack.

I also don't want my fellow citizens to die just because they can't afford healthcare.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.