[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you buy these politically-themed kids books for yours?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

http://archive.is/hvzOs

Toddler tomes, they are meant to resonate most ringingly with progressive millennials and their tiniest charges, some still in onesies, others not yet potty trained. Youngsters like Evans Yaffee, 2, who listened attentively recently at Book Culture’s story hour.

The visit was her first. “But I read to her every night,” said her mother, Sari Yaffee, who hopes to instill in Evans the conviction that little girls can do most anything their labile minds can dream. “It’s important to me that she hear not just books about princesses.”

Seated nearby, Eilon Shomron-Atar, a psychoanalyst, was straining to filter out the distractions of some dozen pint-size listeners gurgling and spinning like jacks all around him.

Bella, his 2-year-old, sat at his knee as Tehilah Eisenstadt, a childhood educator and activist, read to the group from “Emma and the Whale,” which touches on themes of empathy and wildlife preservation.

Such messages matter, Mr. Shomron-Atar said, but so do values like “food justice” or, as he explained, “learning about eating ethically, buying local, organic and pain-free and knowing where your dinner comes from.” They are concerns embraced by the authors of board books like “V Is for Vegan” and “Vegan Is Love.”

Those books and their reform-minded kin have descended like crickets on indie stores and megachains, their authors, by turns upbeat or admonitory, addressing themes of immigration, climate change, racial and ethnic diversity, feminism and gender identification, all gathered under the rubric of social justice.
>>
>>131993014
This shit is sick
>>
>>131993014
What the fuck? I this how 1984 actually starts? Indoctrinating young children and babies?
>>
>>131993014
theres nothing wrong with the girl power book but the rest of that is sickening.
>>
>>131993014
Jabari Jumps
That's some sick shit advocating child suicide
>>
File: vomit inducing.gif (588KB, 217x199px) Image search: [Google]
vomit inducing.gif
588KB, 217x199px
>kids
>politics
>feminist/multicultural propaganda
NO!
>>
>mixed me

This is what freedumbz and ((((democracy)))) bought you Westcucks

I'd rather stand in a 99% ethnically homogenous food line in soviet Russia for the privilege see kebabs firing squad'ed for acting up and gays put into asylums
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.