[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /pol/ boycott?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1498885291464.png (181KB, 386x347px) Image search: [Google]
1498885291464.png
181KB, 386x347px
Does /pol/ boycott?
>>
Everyone boycotts things to some extent. I boycott life.
>>
>>131991427
boycotting is for poor people

be a kike and fund things you want to see
>>
>Implying my middle class ass could afford going to Disneyland that many times
Unless I move in with Drake Bell, I guess.
>>
>>131993043
I remember one middle class family growing up who went every summer. You watch too much The Middle
>>
>>131993243
>You watch too much The Middle
No I don't. I never sat down and watched that show a day in my life.
>>
>>131991427
Implying I would spend all my money to stand in the heat for hours and hours to go on a few rides.
Been there twice. It was fun as a kid.
As an adult, I don't expect to ever go back.
>>
>>131993318
Okay so you are watching some other Hollywood propaganda presenting the middle class as poor.
>>
>>131991427
I didn't know they even had it in the first place. How can it NOT be cringe worthy in real life is beyond me.
>>
>>131993428
Currently I am boycotting Coke for the Illegals doing the Anthem, Sam Adams for using the red Chinese communist star in their ads, Mondelez/Nabisco for outsourcing to Mexico, and Ballpark hotdogs for their latest white genocide ad. Disney is just another to add to the list.
>>
>>131993495
It doesn't present the middle class as poor it presents the poor as middle class. Lots of poorfats in America call themselves middle class and subscribe to middle class values which are actually against their interests.
>>
>>131993623
"We wants the red head" is a pretty iconic scene in the ride.
>>
>>131993717
No, this is kind of a Hollywood cliche because they aren't rich like us so they must be poor.
>>
You fucking opressor
I only girlcott.
>>
>>131993428

You should be having white kids...
>>
>>131993883
We'll income inequality is a reality and it's no surprise that the wealthy would use Hollywood to demoralize people, make them despise their own life and endlessly search for some "better" life by consuming commodified versions of what the wealthy have. Like the ruling class says imitate us or you'll be unhappy.
>>
>>131993428
You know theres a whole fuckload more to Disneyland and Disney World than just the rides right?
>>
>>131994074
You actually go to theme parks for the shows? Now that's cringe fuel.
>>
File: bustywench.jpg (54KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
bustywench.jpg
54KB, 480x640px
This an outrage and an insult to Americans everywhere.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.