[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did he mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: shitlib_signaling.jpg (68KB, 791x449px) Image search: [Google]
shitlib_signaling.jpg
68KB, 791x449px
what did he mean by this?
>>
Just another dumb self-loathing liberal.
>>
>>131990178
I know liberals are masters in self-loathing (the finest form of racism btw, cucks are unknowingly right on this one) but it seems like we're reaching a new stage where they think publicly calling for white genocide is cool
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 800x533px
>>131990063
He's fundamentally correct, The West as it is and was in unsalvageable. The job that falls to us to to survive the collapse and prepare our children to rebuild.
>>
>>131990063
this is genuinely sad. i feel sorry for this man.
>>
>>131990063
it would be interesting if somehow his family found out what he thought of them.
>>
>>131990178
>liberal.

This particular guy is a commie.
>>
>>131990330
>He's fundamentally correct
Nope. His statement might be factually correct but it is like in
mathematics, if you have no clue as to why you reached that conclusion you're worthless.
>>131990602
I am going to venture to suggest his family knows very well what he thinks of them
commies are not exactly the kind of people to show restraint and modesty
he probably loves posturing during family meetings and gets BTFO every time by his alpha jock cousins
>>
>>131990063
Using 'all American' as an insult...
>>
What is weak deserves to die. The western world has the most money, military might and productivity. It's completely our own fault we're failing.
>>
there's still hope. christman has 6 months to plan for a christmas celebration where he waits for them all to sit down to dinner, then he does them all before doing himself.
>>
>>131990624
Same thing.
Naw, jk, let's find him a helicopter for some sky diving lessons.
>>
>>131990063
Either he's talking about PC culture, communism, or he's apart of the PC culture.
>>
>>131990860
Also, if he hates America so much and loves the 3rd world, then why doesn't he just move to the 3rd world? I'm pretty sure he'll love no internet, electricity, clean water, edible food, TV, computers, movies, video games, antibiotics, any form of modern medicine, good shelter, automotives, money, safety, convienence, showers, heating/AC, freedom, human rights, and next to no chances of dying from a disease you could get rid of within a week. Fucking mong.
>>
>>131990063
So they don't even try to hide the fact that they're for NWO anymore?
>>
File: 1422340255793.jpg (274KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1422340255793.jpg
274KB, 1600x1200px
>>131990798
All-American is a code word for white.

This faggot probably got bullied by his hick cousins (for being a commie faggot who writes pinko shit on twitter.)

They're dropping the pretenses now, and revealing their anti-white crusade.

But I hope they're aware they're going to lose a fuck ton of footsoldiers to the resistance. White people are fucking good at killing shit once we get going
>>
File: 1498423339135.jpg (112KB, 1037x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1498423339135.jpg
112KB, 1037x1037px
>>131990063

> This much self-hate

He should be put down for his own sake.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.