[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY SHIT WISCONSIN FUCKED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7129.png (123KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7129.png
123KB, 300x300px
>shots fired into Green Bay home

This is unbelievable. I am from the Green Bay Area, and there has never been any crime despite having a population over 100k.

They recently moved niggers into Green Bay from Chicago, and this is what happened. People in Green Bay are freaking the fuck out, they cannot believe it.

http://www.wbay.com/content/news/Shots-fired-at-Green-Bay-home-431806933.html
>>
>>131989050
o wow a driveby in a shit city. big surprise guise!!!
>>
>>131989563
Green Bay has never had a drive-by, ever.

It is like 90% white. You would have to be from the rural Midwest to understand how absolutely bizarre and fucked up this is.

Rural midwesterners about to get very very redpilled on the nigger
>>
>>131989050
I understand I live in eastern iowa and they've been bringing in niggers from chicago for years ever since the place has slowly been going to shit.
>>
>>131989050
>They recently moved niggers into Green Bay from Chicago,

>>131990725
>they've been bringing in niggers from chicago

what is this, some kind of section 8 program, or what? any links to real news sources?
>>
>>131990879

Everyone, even the niggers are fleeing Illinois en masses because our state is going to shit. We are seriously inches away from being the first US state to have junk credit rating. They've stopped the lotto and funding for schools already, everything is falling apart. The entire state is about to become Detroit.
>>
>>131990879
There were plans to have a direct rail system to my town from chicago thankfully they seem to have been scrapped.
>>
>>131991165
>>131991186

I vaguely recall some Obama-era plan to use Section 8 to get more blacks into white suburban neighborhoods, so I wondered if this was some of that social engineering.

I suppose one family from Chiraq could be dumped into a huge white area without tremendous problems, but once you sprinkle them all over the place they will hook up and who knows what.

I grew up in a working class white neighborhood where everyone was either poor or barely middle class, and other than small time domestic shit nothing ever happened. Then they built a project next door, and within a year a black guy had shot and killed a white girl sitting on her porch, bikes were disappearing left and right, people were wrecking cars in yards, driving into your lawn to turn around, two cars stopping in the middle of the street to have a 20 minute chat, etc.

Of course that neighborhood is all black now.
>>
File: Qzyddsd.jpg (156KB, 1000x1000px)
Qzyddsd.jpg
156KB, 1000x1000px
>Green Bay
>white
"As of 2008, two-thirds of Wisconsin's Hispanic/Latino population was concentrated in Milwaukee, Dane, Racine, Kenosha, and Brown counties." dhs.wisconsin.gov

GB is riddled with spics and crime, I wouldn't live there if you gave me a house. The east side should be nuked, although there are still some nice areas they are shrinking fast. If it weren't for the Packers, GB would be nothing.

"Nearly 90 percent of Wisconsin's African American population lives in the following six counties, all of which are located in Southeastern or Southern Wisconsin: Milwaukee, Dane, Racine, Kenosha, Rock, and Waukesha. When looking at African Americans as a percent of the total county population, Milwaukee County tops this list, with 25.6 percent." dhs.wisconsin.gov

There are more blacks creeping into the Fox Valley and GB areas, I think this is due to the fact that they feel they can take advantage of our mostly homogeneous society and also because prisons in both Oshkosh and GB, where family will settle to be near their incarcerated loved ones.
>>
>>131990879
Its truth word for word. They tell chicago niggers theyll give them free money to board trains to iowa. Used to be so white with no violent crimes. Now niggers stab and shoot ppl or just jaywalk across the street @.2mph
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.