[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Race IQ bell curve

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 76

File: bell_curve.jpg (25KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
bell_curve.jpg
25KB, 600x405px
why people dont want to accept it? its just fucking raw data

people actually say Charles Murray is "just some asshole making whites look better"

none of them read the book, none of them read "Coming apart"

so fucking frustrating
>>
>>131988957
It's like why do people come up with reasons why death isn't death. Why does everyone believe in an afterlife or point to the universe?

Because they want to.

Accepting reality is tough for people. People want a magical world where humans are more than multi-cellular bacteria.

It requires accepting a messy, ugly reality.
>>
It is proven that being poor drops your IQ
>>
>>131988957
jesus that can't be real, that's way too low to function
>>
>>131989164
This.
Anyone with half a brain knows from things like the Flynn effect that nurture is the deciding factor, not nature.
>>
>>131989224

It's quite easy for IQ 70 people to function in society. We make life pleasant and simple if you follow the rules and don't ask questions.

I have IQ 145 and don't find it easy at all, ironically.
>>
>>131988957
I would argue that IQ is an outdated way to test intelligence in a human being

Over the last century, the IQ of EVERYONE has increased a lot thanks to the access of information and better education.

I don't think it's relevant now.

What is relevant is what you can bring to the society as a human being.
>>
>>131989224
You can teach stupid people how to do jobs more complex than they are able to fully understand.
Look at that ape they taught like 800 words in sign language. You just can't put people like that in charge.
>>
>>131989339
good, then don't bother genetic engineering for intelligence.

Watch as your society turns to shit.
>>
>>131988957
>intelligence distribution should form a bell curve
>the center isn't over the median of the data

Something's not right here....
>WHITE'S ARE ALL SUPER SMART AND NIGGERS IS DUMB A BLOO BLOO BLOO

OK chief.
>>
File: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (139KB, 555x414px) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg
139KB, 555x414px
>>131988957
Modern leftish philosophers tend to dismiss reason, science, objective reality and to insist that everything is culturally relative. It is true that one can ask serious questions about the foundations of scientific knowledge and about how, if at all, the concept of objective reality can be defined. But it is obvious that modern leftish philosophers are not simply cool-headed logicians systematically analyzing the foundations of knowledge. They are deeply involved emotionally in their attack on truth and reality. They attack these concepts because of their own psychological needs. For one thing, their attack is an outlet for hostility, and, to the extent that it is successful, it satisfies the drive for power. More importantly, the leftist hates science and rationality because they classify certain beliefs as true (i.e., successful, superior) and other beliefs as false (i.e., failed, inferior). The leftist’s feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests. Leftists are antagonistic to genetic explanations of human abilities or behavior because such explanations tend to make some persons appear superior or inferior to others. Leftists prefer to give society the credit or blame for an individual’s ability or lack of it. Thus if a person is “inferior” it is not his fault, but society’s, because he has not been brought up properly.
>>
File: ss (2017-07-01 at 05.09.30).png (130KB, 537x813px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-07-01 at 05.09.30).png
130KB, 537x813px
>>131989224
holy fuck
look at these stats
https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

they literally have smaller brain sizes, is science racist???
>>
>>131989312
>>
it might be helpfull to find sollutions if people just accepted some things

this denial of reallity is really fucking up everything

Sam Harris had Charles Murray on his podcast, it got tons of views (at least on youtube) and much more upvotes then downvotes. it gave me some hope and i though this idiots that call him a nazi and shit are a minority antifa and sjw's etc. but after rageafterstorm video (i didnt see it for myself) but i heard people talking about it, skeptic kids on youtube that are anti sjw's and islam atleast, and tons of comments straight up shitting on reallity

its mind boggling and im losing hope in humanity
>>
>>131989260
False.

Nature (genetics) is the dominant underlying factor. Poor people born of intelligent genetics retain their natural intelligence.

Nurture is what fosters the natural intelligence which can slightly increase and decrease IQ depending on factors like diet, stability, and exposing the kid's brain to challenging thinking.
>>
>>131988957

Environmental factors are always more useful in predicting someones intelligence
>>
/pol/tards also ignore that one of the main things Murray pointed out that there is more vatiance within each group than relative to one another and that therefor you should treat people based on their merits.

He literally thought he would help kill racism with this.
>>
Also keep in mind when people use black statistics. It is AFrican American which are 20-30% genetically european on average. Start doing it with 100% african genetics and 100% european genetics and you get even clearer results.
>>
>>131989494

The thing is I'm not. I just score really well on IQ tests. I also have a whole bunch of mental problems.

Being intelligent is absolutely no guarantee of success or happiness.
>>
>>131989620
If you actually had 145 IQ you would know what statistics tell you.

hint case size 1 is shit, you dumb fucking ape mongoloid.

For every 120 IQ person moping on 4chan there are 1000 80 IQ people high on meth.
>>
>>131989494

I wish I was religious... being an atheist makes me unhappy and find life meaningless. I can't make myself believe because my "This is bullshit" alarm bell go off.
>>
>>131988957
This is fact, there is no discussion needed.

Universities give boosts to blacks SAT scores so they are able to enter. This has been widely documented because asians kicked up a stink about it.
>>
>>131989224
Yes, it is too low to function in alone if your desire is western civilization. Literally the only thing allowing higher low IQ people to live in the US is the fact that they're surrounded by many higher IQ people. Communists are trying to dumb down the US and Europe though, so these stats are quickly changing.
>>
>>131989164

it's also proven it's genetic. environmental etc etc
inbreeding drops IQ by a lot for example

there are tons of factors, but genes are a very big factor
>>
File: 1498705716505.jpg (135KB, 1044x718px) Image search: [Google]
1498705716505.jpg
135KB, 1044x718px
>>131989164
Or maybe it is that being stupid means you're really likely to be poor.
>>
>>131989339
IQ correlates exceptionally well as to whether "western civilization" is achievable (stable government, low crime, technology, medicine, infrastructure, culture you value). If you prefer to live in the jungle and build mud huts, it's less important.
>>
>>131989164
It is proven that being low IQ makes you poor
>>
>>131989687
Watch more Jordan Peterson and accept the logic of Christian teachings. You don't have to become superstitious, just look at religion from a Darwinian perspective.
>>
>>131989832
It's very hard to isolate genes from the pre birth environment though, Sapolsky has a lecture about this.

Environment starts at conception via the it's effects on the mother, not at birth.
>>
File: crime poor black, white.jpg (80KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
crime poor black, white.jpg
80KB, 600x300px
>>131989932
The difference between whites and blacks of the same exact socioeconomic status (both dirt poor, let's say) is intelligence and other genetics leading to behavioral differences. A group of dirt poor whites vs. dirt poor blacks. Guess the outcome. Dirt poor whites build and organize at a rapid pace for strong communities. Western culture is built out of pioneering whites. It's an obvious biological reality that communists have turned into "racist."
>>
>>131988957
Facts are irrelevant.

Only feelings matter.

>But, but, but!!!

How it goes, junior.
>>
>>131989687
Try almost dying a few times, it's hard not to believe in the afterlife when you have been for a visit.
>>
File: consanguinity in the ME.jpg (84KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
consanguinity in the ME.jpg
84KB, 640x452px
>>131989832
>inbreeding drops IQ by a lot for example
Inbred sandniggers BTFO, islam exposed.
>>
>>131988957
Because jews jewed the jewels jew jewing jewgit.
>>
>>131990196
>few people hundreds of miles apart with nothing worth stealing vs. lots of people in a small area with attractive wealth

Such a surprise.
>>
>>131988957
As it turns out, living in some shithole in Africa that doesn't have any schools is terrible for your IQ. Who would have guessed?
>>
File: race maoa genetics violence.jpg (812KB, 1136x2200px) Image search: [Google]
race maoa genetics violence.jpg
812KB, 1136x2200px
>>131990535
Whites (as with Asians) are genetically far less predisposed to be violently aggressive and lack impulse. The poorest white areas have less violent crime than the wealthiest black areas. Yes, it's no surprise.
>>
File: 1488812986611.gif (837KB, 2970x2255px) Image search: [Google]
1488812986611.gif
837KB, 2970x2255px
>>131990755
Take 10 minutes and read pic related.
>>
>>131991091
Some of the genetics currently found. Uncensored.
>>
File: 1498147986711.png (510KB, 2048x791px) Image search: [Google]
1498147986711.png
510KB, 2048x791px
>>131988957

leftists hate reality, and niggers are too stupid to comprehend it
>>
File: 28157_slide.jpg (81KB, 379x496px) Image search: [Google]
28157_slide.jpg
81KB, 379x496px
>>131989046
What might be effective is if we created some sort of technology that made people less emotional. People might be more accepting of reality after their emotions have been dulled down enough.
>>
>>131989260
>nurture is the deciding factor
>not nature
The two aren't mutually exclusive faggot
>>
Easy. IQ is what we have, so let's build an imaginary utopia where only people with an IQ of 100 or higher are allowed. Is it a homogenous white society? No. If IQ is what you're looking for everyone has to do a test and you select based on their results or in other words if you want accurate results you have no choice but to judge people individually. That's why racism is stupid. It's not an insult.
>>
File: 1495694170020.png (611KB, 1317x1598px) Image search: [Google]
1495694170020.png
611KB, 1317x1598px
>>131988957
Cognitive dissonance is a funny thing.
>>
>>131988957
It took a while for earth to be accepted of not being in the center of the universe.
Scientific advances are a difficult thing.
>>
>>131989339
>Over the last century, the IQ of EVERYONE has increased a lot thanks to the access of information and better education.
It's called the Flynn effect and it has a very real ceiling.

Like having a good nutrition and education can give you up to +15 IQ, but that's it. Genetics do the rest.

That's why blacks in Africa have 70 and blacks in the US have 85.
It's literaly the best they can do with their genes.
>>
>>131990288
t. WWE's Undertaker
>>
>>131989576
Well, my family is poor but my dad did instill education as an important value in my life. How am I to say to what extent his genes vs. his style of raising me had on my intelligence?
>>
>>131992783

>technology that made people less emotional

turn the world population into psychopaths.
>>
>>131992914
this chart is false, everyone knows melanin gives you cognitive super powers
>>
>>131992860
>if you want accurate results you have no choice but to judge people individually
Yes, except you can't know the IQ of a man by looking at him. You can see his skin color.
And statistically, shitskins have a very low IQ compared to white/asians.

>That's why racism is stupid
No, racism is an educated guess.
You have statistically more change to be assaulted by shitskins, so to NOT avoid shitskins is statistically stupid.
To not be racist is stupid.

If people's IQ were written on their forehead, we would judge them individually.
>>
>>131993302
>this chart is false, everyone knows melanin gives you cognitive super powers

And there is a over representation with AIDS amongst blacks.
And blacks have more melanin.

So melanin gives AIDS
Checkmate.
>>
>>131992860
Wouldn't a smart black guy be more likely to have dumber children though because of regression to the mean?
>>
>>131993368
AIDS was developed by the creations of evil scientist Yakub to keep the black man down
>>
>>131993444
>Wouldn't a smart black guy be more likely to have dumber children though because of regression to the mean?
Correct.
>>
>>131992914
>China has highest I.Q
>99.9 percent of histories scientific innovation comes from Europe
>>
>>131993070
American blacks have 24% white admixture. Also, what does "good nutrition" refer to? Are we talking eating the best combos of food or is simply having enough shitty food to eat good enough?
>>
>>131993506
>>China has highest I.Q
>>99.9 percent of histories scientific innovation comes from Europe

Should have said Mediterranean Euro's. Does that mean Medi's could have 110 avg I.Q and therefore dumbed downed by the snow niggers
>>
>>131989449
It is incredible to me that this man expressed this complex thought, independently, so many years ago, and completely aligning with one of my own.
It is completely accurate. I have expressed it to leftists and left-leaners ("leftish" types) and it has made them very uncomfortable. The primary undercurrent of leftist ideology is that it is a coalition of rejects. They are intimidated by fit individuals and seek to destroy therm. They know they are unfit and inferior and they seek to transform the structure of social acceptability so that their inferiority can become competitive. What is the leftist modus operandi? Embrace and promote anything which is inferior--minority status, mental illness, irregularity, ugliness. Ridicule and destroy anything which is superior--white males, mostly.
>>
File: sam.jpg (78KB, 475x255px) Image search: [Google]
sam.jpg
78KB, 475x255px
Even leftist and white liberals believe that blacks are...different. Of course they'd never admit it. It's not until they're caught in a situation like their vehicle breaking down in a bad neighborhood or turning a black guy down for a date (contrary to what /pol/ and the Aussies would have us believe, most white women won't go near black men) do their true beliefs come out into the open.

Otherwise, criticizing racism is mostly a social status game between white lefties.
>>
>>131992860
Culture is born out of way more than just IQ. That's something communists don't understand.
>>
>>131993302

i inject melanin straight into my dick veins for hyper strength.
>>
>>131993506
We have good reasons to believe numbers coming out of China are inaccurate though. They only test people from the uttermost east part of the country.

Also, China had a pretty much very repressive society, even today, not encouraging scientific innovation and standing out.

Also, while they are smart, you live in a place with a lot of asiats, you do know they don't have a soul.
>>
you can make your assumtions based on observations, and by that you cant rly tell that blacks are equal to us in terms of inteligence. physicaly on the other hand they are much stronger, have bigger dick and bigger sexual drive. thats why our white women are picking them when they are young to enjoy best sex. easy
>>
>>131993555
>Are we talking eating the best combos of food or is simply having enough shitty food to eat good enough?
We're mostly talking about quantity, not quality.

Malnutrition and undernutrition has a direct link to bad developpement to the child and thus lowering his IQ.
>>
>>131993506
Average IQ is only one piece of behavior. Whites capture the largest tail end of the genius spectrum above Asians, leading to more scientific discoveries.

Whites also have different genetics causing different behaviors in other areas that matter to western culture's values taken for granted: individualism (liberty), risk taking, pioneering, curiosity.
>>
>>131993506
>>131993655
Caucasian IQs in isolation divided by religious affiliation.
>pic
>>
>>131989164
> by 2-3 points
Yeah, by that much, at most.
>>
File: World IQ.png (854KB, 1344x663px) Image search: [Google]
World IQ.png
854KB, 1344x663px
I can't wait until we find out biologically and genetically a way to measure intelligence.

IQ is nice and all, but it's not a hard science.
Once we have genetical empirical data, those science deniers won't be able to say "BUT IQ ISN'T WORTH ANYTHING"
>>
File: cypher.jpg (117KB, 736x652px) Image search: [Google]
cypher.jpg
117KB, 736x652px
>>131989312
>>
File: large.jpg (105KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
105KB, 480x608px
>>131989046
>Humans are just multi-cellular bacteria

Not only is this factually incorrect, but very edgy. Otherwise, you had a point going, there.

>>131989164
I, too, have read Mr. Goldstein's studies and found them very factual and non-biased.
>>
>>131994149
An IQ test is itself a form of hard science. It's an objective test. After enough samples taken from the same individual, you can start gauging the normal score. In fact, it's one of the most scientific studies there is when done properly.

Leftists don't understand this. They reverse the before and after to confuse the very purpose of the measurement.

They say, "IQ tests measure the ability to do well on IQ tests" as if that disproves anything. Guess what. Yes, that's what IQ tests measure. And when you start understanding that these forms of cognitive skills clearly have a causal relationship to the success of societies, governments, cultures, and advanced fields, you start understanding that the measurements actually do fully indicate and predict regional success in the context of western civilization.

If you don't care about western civilization, you don't have to care about IQs.
>>
>>131994490
>An IQ test is itself a form of hard science
Absolutely not since it's based on sociology and psychology.

These are not hard science. At all.
There is a lot of different IQ tests. I got tested twice by the same dude and with the same test, I got 127 once and 132 the second time.
>>
File: C.s.lewis3.jpg (14KB, 262x379px) Image search: [Google]
C.s.lewis3.jpg
14KB, 262x379px
>>131993977
It all makes sense now
>>
>>131994607
False. You are grossly uninformed. There are lots of different IQ tests like you say. As I said, it requires multiple samplings of the same test. The same person will score differently multiple times. That's normal. That's the human mind. The human mind is not a static machine. Particular tests in isolation measured over time are a form of rigorous testing not unlike any other science measuring the fluctuations of nature and the animal kingdom. Fluctuations are an expected part of the analysis.
>>
>>131994490
>he thinks IQ tests are anywhere remotely close to a hard science
guess how I know you're an armchair """scientist"""
>>
>>131994826
I do not disagree with what you are saying, but you obviously do not know the definition of an hard science.

Let's take mathematics.
If you do a test, like 2+2, a MILLION times, you'll have the exact same result each time.

Take IQ now, which is mostly psychology.
Do the test a MILLION times, you'll have small variants and the medium will be very close to the truth.

But the definition of an hard science is that if you do a test several times, you'll have the exact same result each time.

This is not the case here.
But it's pretty reliable anyway.
>>
>>131994841
You don't understand scientific applications of measuring animal behavior. You're not intelligent enough to even bother seeking out the methodologies behind them. If you want to keep buying into communist propaganda, reddit is waiting for you.
>>
>>131994984
I know the definition of hard science. A proper IQ test over multiple samplings is a form of hard science. It's measurable and very predictable. It isn't social pseudoscience mumbo-jumbo as leftists propagandists tried to make it seem over the past few decades.
>>
File: Capture.png (27KB, 716x286px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
27KB, 716x286px
>>131995039
You're making a fool of yourself now.

Instead of ad hominem you should have spent 15 seconds googling the term "hard science".

Here, have at it.
Now shut the fuck up.
>>
>>131995138
>A proper IQ test over multiple samplings is a form of hard science
No.
It is incorrect, as per the definition of what is an hard science.
>>
>>131988957
Because it hurts their feelings and remember, feelings > facts.
>>
>>131995151
IQ tests aren't accurately "social science." Cognitive tests are a psychological measurement grounded in hard science as opposed to theories..
>>
>>131989260

Hahaha, KYS. You cant change your hair color neither, you can try to fake your black nigger hair with some color but you hair stays black nigger
>>
>>131995151
And IQ tests investigate the nature of humans rather than their social interactions.
>>
File: 1476572908156.png (784KB, 899x899px) Image search: [Google]
1476572908156.png
784KB, 899x899px
>>131993977
>White IQ
>Jewish
>>
>>131995247
>IQ tests aren't accurately "social science."
Yes they are.
>Cognitive tests are a psychological measurement
Correct, and psychology is a social (soft) science.

You are arguing semantics but IQ tests is psychology and psychology is a soft science.
Therefore IQ tests are soft science.
>>
>>131989260
>nurture is the deciding factor, not nature
Both can set limits to intelligence. When malnourishment in childhood was common, lots of people didn't reach their full potential. Nowadays, that isn't a significant problem in the first world, so differences in intelligence reflect genetic influences almost exclusively, apart from a narrow window in childhood where early education can bump IQ for a few years before individuals settle into whatever adult IQ they were going to have anyway. Have you checked what's going on with the Flynn effect lately?
>>
>>131995353
Yes. Communists don't understand the difference because they were taught not to understand.

>>131995398
Let me spell it out to help you understand the difference.

1. A test subject looks at a series of patterns. Either they understand the logical progression they see or they do not. The end.

2. It's a hard science measuring the performance of a particular person's cognitive performance of an objective, sterile test and that test alone. The results are prone to fluctuations for each person because the mind is not a static machine, necessitating a large multiple of samplings per person with many people to get general averages.

3. Interpreting the "meaning" of the test as it applies to sociology is the soft science. That's open to opinion.
>>
>>131995696
Let me spell it out for you.

If you do a test twice and get two different results, it's a soft science.
There is no place to argue, this is the definition of the term.

I do not argue with you that IQ tests are accurate and very trustworthy, but they're soft.
>>
>>131995816
You're wrong.

>If you do a test twice and get two different results, it's a soft science.
This tells me you don't understand hard sciences. Outside of mathematics in isolation, there is no such thing as perpetually identical results in real-world hard sciences beyond theory. There are only predictable averages based on measurements.
>>
>>131994010
This is actually true in China. Studies have shown that the citizens in poverty there only score around 3 or 4 points lower than the middle class.
>>
>>131995941
look at him

look at him and laugh
>>
>>131989164
how did the soviets get to space then?
>>
>>131995941
Alright, you want to argue semantics?
Find me a sourced definition of the term backing up your claims.

I did for mine, you ignored it.
>>
>>131989164
k
>>
>>131996090
Your source (Wikipedia) backs up what I say but you're ignoring the differentiation I pointed out. A proper test itself is semantically "hard" while the interpretation of it in context to society is "soft."
>>
>>131996237
>Your source (Wikipedia) backs up what I say
Show it to me.
>>
>>131996297
Read the wiki article you sourced. Semantics is the nature of your argument just as well. The more you understand the sterile measurement of an IQ test conducted properly, the more you'll understand why it falls into the vernacular of a "hard" measurement.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_and_soft_science
>>
File: yeah.gif (1MB, 245x214px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.gif
1MB, 245x214px
>>131989164
Yet most Europeans average about the same in spite the obvious wealth difference

inb4 krauts have a lot of turkroaches
Bongs have a lot of pakis
>>
>>131989046
Terror Management. Humans know death is inevitable, it is something we learn at a very young age. We manage our terror by latching onto beliefs and systems which give us a sense of accomplishment and contribution that will extend beyond our own death.

How will you be remembered? What kind of legacy will you leave? Do it for the future of humanity. Do it for the future of our race. Etch your name in stone. That'll go down in the history books. Don't waste your life doing nothing. Be somebody.

Our coping is directly related to self esteem. Those who have a high sense of self worth are the most deluded. They are better at convincing themselves that they matter. That they will be remembered. That what they are doing has purpose.

In reality, nothing matters. There is no right and wrong. There is only people who are afraid of the inevitability of death so they live by a moral code created as a means to cope. Every decision you make leads back to you managing your own terror.
>>
>>131996297
I already did. >>131995353

Do you understand, or do you need me to walk you through it?
>>
File: 1495826312243.jpg (18KB, 255x243px) Image search: [Google]
1495826312243.jpg
18KB, 255x243px
>>131988957
Poverty lowers IQ, and it's temporary. Google it. The real issue had always been economic.

And it has nothing to do with education. Schooling ideally imparts knowledge not intelligence. It has to do with how the brain texts to insufficiency and stress.
>>
File: 1494755696390.png (957KB, 1000x1744px) Image search: [Google]
1494755696390.png
957KB, 1000x1744px
>>131993670
This is why I can potentially see transhumanism destroying leftism. Why try to bring down the superior men, when you can become superior yourself? Leftism is born out of envy of what they cannot have, but what they eventually could have with gene therapy or other technology.
>>
>>131993270
Psychopathy is not necessarily a bad thing. Empathy often produces more suffering than it prevents.
>>
File: 51t9ufjtfil.jpg (45KB, 328x500px) Image search: [Google]
51t9ufjtfil.jpg
45KB, 328x500px
>>131992783
You should read pic related. I know is just sci-fi but talks about erasing bad aspects of human nature and how it can backfire.
>>
>>131996931
send your moneys to blacks to make them more smarters

ok got it
>>
>>131997012
wrong
transhumanism feeds perfectly into leftist collectivism, equity and indoctrination
>>
File: turdflingingmonkey.jpg (105KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
turdflingingmonkey.jpg
105KB, 900x900px
>>131993670
Turd Flinging Monkey made a video a while ago on a topic similar to this, on how leftists are the unfit trying to be competitive with the genetically superior.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmy8UyvKvYE
>>
>>131997265
In what sense?
>>
>>131989046
You sound like an edgy teenager who hasn't learned to look beyond the current scientific paradigm yet. There's no reason why "nothingness" is any more or less likely than an afterlife, since it's a human concept as well.
>>
File: doublethink.jpg (196KB, 598x597px) Image search: [Google]
doublethink.jpg
196KB, 598x597px
>>131988957
science is for librals a convenient tool the will gladly barade christians with scientific evidence of evolution proof but deny the existence of race under the same breath.

doublethink.
>>
File: rothschild, 1898.jpg (195KB, 683x800px) Image search: [Google]
rothschild, 1898.jpg
195KB, 683x800px
>>131997012
Globalist elites want eugenics for themselves and dysgenics for the world underclass. They don't want populations rising in intelligence to the point of threatening a globalist dominion. Maintaining and increasing power is a priority. They'll select blood lines to preserve. Unadulterated genetics in different races over time are special to them like a hobby like collecting butterflies. It's not unlike the way they prize thoroughbred horses.

They want to continue to fuck purity. If you want to understand the minds of dynastic elites over centuries in their secret societies, learn their history and war game it out. Role play. Put your mind in their skulls. What would the game of the world at your fingertips be? Their psychology is long and far beyond any level of ethno-supremacy an average fool imagines.
>>
>>131997620
>There's no reason why "nothingness" is any more or less likely than an afterlife
Our matter still exists after death. That is an observation. The afterlife is just speculation.
>>
>>131998302
>Globalist elites want eugenics for themselves.

thats actualy wrong elites and royals where and are still infamous for incest to preserve their bloodline and power.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain
just one of the many inbred royals of the time.
>>
>>131998543
You'll see that I'm proven right in less than 30 years. They directly and indirectly own the world's leading genetics research companies. They're first in line to preserve themselves by "curing aging." Major breakthroughs in defeating aging will not be available to the general public. Establishing a one-world government is priority, however, or they risk the chance of an uprising by the last few generations of upper-intelligent populations.
>>
>>131988957
what part of "debunked" do you have trouble understanding?
>>
>>131999004
>will not be available to the general public.

well you could argeu that such a thing would be hideously expensive and also that not everyody can live forever for fear of exstreme overpopulation.

also gene modding is already a thing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CRISPR
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negligible_senescence

international collaboration in such research is the SENS Research Foundation, a non-profit organization that advocates a number of what it claims are plausible research pathways that might lead to engineered negligible senescence in humans.

In 2015, Elizabeth Parrish, CEO of BioViva, treated herself using gene therapy, with the goal of not just halting, but reversing aging.
>>
>>131999099
>debunked
It was never debunked. You believe it was debunked because communist propaganda pushed into the media formed your faith.
>>
>>131999099
This is false. The trans-atlantic adoption study proved that even when a black child is adopted by white parents, he is still more likely to be a petty criminal who drops out of school than a white or asian kid.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

even if given equal upbringing blacks are still more likely to be criminals.
>>
>>131993555
Read iodine deficient
>>
>>131999212
After mice and chimps, they'll use the general population for test subjects. Radical breakthroughs in results will first be suppressed as a matter of 'global security' and second be revealed to the world but limited to extreme (artificially-inflated) financial obligations like you suggest.
>>
>>131999099
>debunked
Prove it
>>
Because the distribution of the average is off by a few points and the outliers still reach pretty high in the intelligent quota.

Stupid white people can claim to be smart just by posting this image, and smart black people have to be associated with nigger culture because of this image.
>>
File: 1498752210563.png (480KB, 474x632px) Image search: [Google]
1498752210563.png
480KB, 474x632px
>>131989046
>>
>>131998302
>dysgenics for the world underclass
Automation will make the world underclass useless. In the future, it would make more sense for them to pursue genocide of the underclass rather than dysgenics.
>>
>>131999658
exactly. it will be limited but as medical technoligy advances so will the average livespan of the people.
the scary thing is what will seprate the elites from god when the reach inmortaity?

>>131999755
>Automation will make the world underclass useless. In the future, it would make more sense for them to pursue genocide of the underclass rather than dysgenics.

inplying there wont be an uprising of the underclass if that happens.
even the most brainwashed lemming will take offense to being exterminated.

its more likely that machine and man will merge and the will perseu slow birth control meseures to control the global population.
>>
>>131999736
Intelligent people recognize that.

1. There are high IQ blacks.
2. There are low IQ whites.
3. Averages aren't individuals.

Unintelligent people don't understand that. The only tactic of communists is say it's "racist" or "it doesn't matter", even though it clearly matters if you take a look at the world's stage. Unsurprisingly, people who say that are often too unintelligent to consider multiple points being true simultaneously.

How A Young Black Man Became A Race Realist
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_99r1f82ZU
>>
>>131999736
>the outliers

what is rule and exeption?

the simple truth is that the majority of blacks have lower iq than whites.
>>
>>132000066
>inplying there wont be an uprising of the underclass if that happens.
Not a problem with sufficient technology. The elites could create something like a supervirus and a vaccine/cure to it that kills everyone except them. Or establish space colonies to get away from the masses while they are being eradicated.
>>
It's been demonstrated that black people do much better on I.Q. tests when you don't call them "I.Q. tests".

Now, why do you think that is? (I welcome troll answers, obviously, but think about what it means in the real world for a second.)
>>
>>131998543
We could say that about the royal family but they don't really do anything that fits in the Zionist dysgenics agenda, just the schlomos
>>
>>132000325
>Or establish space colonies to get away from the masses while they are being eradicated.

you are forgeting one thing why would he then let the rapefugees flood europe? there establishing a permanent underclass why would the do that away like that especialy since automation is so close right now?
>>
>>131994323
such a great movie desu
>>
File: 1486956644541.jpg (153KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
1486956644541.jpg
153KB, 644x644px
>>131996135
>>
>>132000347
>It's been demonstrated that black people do much better on I.Q. tests when you don't call them "I.Q. tests".

False. Never happened. Pulled this out of your ass.
>>
File: 1469669601031.png (2MB, 1024x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1469669601031.png
2MB, 1024x1019px
>>131993670
I know this is true because when I was once a liberal I was literally just a super insecure and depressed version of my current self. Once I started lifting, realized I had attractive features and an incredible and admiral history in my ancestors, I took a hard right.
>>
File: tldr on niggers.jpg (179KB, 1024x789px) Image search: [Google]
tldr on niggers.jpg
179KB, 1024x789px
>>132000456
>>
File: 1475417341456.jpg (260KB, 553x900px) Image search: [Google]
1475417341456.jpg
260KB, 553x900px
>>132000526
*admirable
>>
>>132000493
Good god man, learn to google before coming down hard on these things. This is public domain stuff.
>>
>>131989451
That's part of what makes black women look more masculine and unattractive -- their children have smaller heads, so the mothers' hips don't have to be as wide.
>>
>>132000607
provide citations for youre claims.
>>
>>132000607
No, I am very aware of the "stereotype threat" studies. Some researches have been able to get blacks to score WORSE than they usually do by introducing stereotype threat, they have not been able to get blacks to score better, only worse.

You don't know what you're talking about and are talking out of your ass.
>>
File: images (36).jpg (19KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (36).jpg
19KB, 384x384px
>>131988957
>IQ is a valid measure
>blacks score lower in IQ but they're better in art than asians

Explain this
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 232x218px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 232x218px
>>131988957
What is the link between low IQ and violence ?

Are agrreability and compassion high IQ traits ? Because niggers sure lack both.
>>
File: DE.jpg (71KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
DE.jpg
71KB, 288x499px
>>132000325
>>
>>132000456
What's there to ignore? Blacks need to grow up in uberwealthy families just to break even with the poorest of whites still.
>>
>>132000774
>What is the link between low IQ and violence ?

isnt that self explanitory? lower iq means less ability to reason and solve complex issues.
>>
File: imagess.png (7KB, 176x174px) Image search: [Google]
imagess.png
7KB, 176x174px
>>131988957
fuck off chuck
>>
>>131993311
Well said, bearer of the triple doubles.

Also you can totally see intelligence in the face. Not as scientifically as with an IQ test, but physiognomy is real.
>>
>>131993670
Incas were superior to europeans though.
>>
File: 1491285420529.jpg (524KB, 1837x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1491285420529.jpg
524KB, 1837x1388px
>>131991091
Debunked hundreds of times.

The first paper is about immune system evolution, and says variations are caused by random drift.

The second paper says that trying to divide humans into clustered genetic groups is arbitrary

The third is another paper about immune system evolution, does not mention IQ or race at all.. it's referring to the blood-brain barrier.

The 4th paper never says anything about "lewontin's fallacy." In fact, the discussion explicitly says the data in that paper says nothing about the apportionment of genetic variation is in lie with Lewontin's data.

The middle section is just SAT scores.

ASPM and MCHP1 having nothing to do with IQ, mental health, or any similar qualities. The papers posted there are from 2005, but after 2007 better research was does

You retards just can't read, and you rely on people not reading your sources, or being able to understand them
>>
>>131997012
You mean activating white genes, within one generation, through CRISPR?
>>
>>131997620

>You sound like an edgy teenager who hasn't learned to look beyond the current scientific paradigm yet.

>edgy

>scientific paradigm

Take your moony, oriental drivel and shove it.
>>
>>132001102
>Incas were superior to europeans though.

is that why the where near exterminated by smallpox?
>>
>>132001199
>rats are superior to europeans because black plague
>>
>>132001239
>rats

the black plague wasnt spread by rats it was spread by lice.
https://www.livescience.com/15937-black-death-plague-debate.html
>>
>>132001103
>The second paper says that trying to divide humans into clustered genetic groups is arbitrary

The paper shows that these "arbitrary" groups create almost perfect genetic clusters.
>>
>>132001199
That's why niggers are superior to europeans too.

Your race has black fever. You bow upon the black warrior.

USA is becoming United Hispanic States in less than 50 years from now. Deal with it.
>>
>>132001376
lice > europeans
>>
>>131993270
That's the tylenol. You know that like half the population is on acetominophen much of the time with reduced empathy?
>>
>>132000774
>What is the link between low IQ and violence?
Weak grasp of causation is a large reason.
>Are agrreability and compassion high IQ traits?
No link between agreeableness and IQ. I'm unsure of compassion though.
>>
File: 1498761166927.jpg (45KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1498761166927.jpg
45KB, 384x288px
>>132001102
So why no wheel? Why'd they barely into copper work in ~800 AD, but the bronze age for Europe is 3000-1200 BC?
>>
>>132001397
>Your race has black fever. You bow upon the black warrior.

youre essentaily saying black women are so ugly that niggers have to go for white women?

you torpedod youre own argument.
>>
>>131989685
When he says he scores really well on IQ tests, what do you think that means?
>>
>>132000957
Kys nigger.
>>
>tfw IQlet

If you lost the IQ lottery you basically lost at life. Being dumb is worse than being manlet or ugly.
>>
>>132001397
>USA is becoming United Hispanic States in less than 50 years from now. Deal with it.

>hes actualy happy that the us is giong to become mexico 2.0 with all the crime drug voilence and poverty that comes with it.
>>
>>132001395
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372/

Read the methods section on SIRE vs genetic clustering, as well as the discussion

>We detected little, if any, genetic differentiation at the 326 microsatellite markers between hypertensive and normotensive subjects in any of the ethnic groups we examined.

learn to read
>>
>>132001397
Lol sure Cali is 50 states.
>>
>>131988957

It's the single greatest predictor of life success.
It's the most valuable trait in modern society.

It's for all intents and purposes non-malleable, is distributed arbitrarily and thus not fairly, and this is what irks people the most.
>>
>>132000152
This. This. This.
>>
File: falcons.jpg (521KB, 815x3993px) Image search: [Google]
falcons.jpg
521KB, 815x3993px
>>131989164
>Asian perform better than whites
>even the poorest white guys perform better than wealthy blacks
>heritability of intelligence reaches about 0.75 during the life span

Also
>interracial adoption studies
>>
>>132001650
This is irrelevant to the fact that the ethnic groups genetically cluster together almost perfectly.

You're arguing nothing. You have nothing to say.
>>
>>132001687
>t's for all intents and purposes non-malleable, is distributed arbitrarily and thus not fairly, and this is what irks people the most

You're retarded. IQ is just a comparison of normalized averages for test scores. It's also extremely malleable. How well you do on an IQ test can be affected by how hungry, tired, or stressed you are. It is NOT some static innate metric.
>>
>>132001525
>wheel
Pre-inca toys already had wheels even though brits didn't have them until some years before christ hehe
>barely into copper
They already had bronze weapons. They were entering the bronze age when spanish came.

Amerindians got to America 15000 years after eurangutans settled on europe. Yet they developed faster than them.

>>132001530
>POV pivoting
Hehe Your race bows to the interracial of black-white, that's a fact.

>>132001620
>mexico 2.0
America belongs to the amerindians. The first step is letting those mongrels to invade USA. That's why you are being replaced. United Hispanic States.
>>132001655
And there is this eurangutan shart.

Incas were superior to europeans. Deal with it.
>>
File: rothschilds china jews.gif (292KB, 600x833px) Image search: [Google]
rothschilds china jews.gif
292KB, 600x833px
>>131999755
They'll do both. Population will be reduced in the final war. Automation thereafter will sustain basic necessities, which will sustain (instead of eliminate) labor. Maintaining power over a slave class post-war requires majorities of populations desperate enough to be dependent on a global government distributing resources: food, medicine, shelter. To use a smaller model as example, the quelled spirit of Chinese against their rulers took centuries of bloodshed, tends of millions of deaths, and desperation before the NWO could pierce them and a "Maoist" system could realistically govern.
>>
>>132001834
That is literally the opposite of what it says in the paper.
>>
File: IQadoption1.png (282KB, 843x843px) Image search: [Google]
IQadoption1.png
282KB, 843x843px
>>131989260
Genes have a larger influence than nurture.
Adoption studies have prove that.
As an analogy, a car design with a max speed of 160 mph can never ever run up to 200mph.
>>
>>132001846
>It's also extremely malleable
False.
> How well you do on an IQ test can be affected by how hungry, tired, or stressed you are
That's why you take the test more than once if you're an individual, and why large sample sizes are used for reliable group averages.
>>
File: think.jpg (53KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
think.jpg
53KB, 710x473px
>>132001870
>Hehe Your race bows to the interracial of black-white, that's a fact.

thats why the incas got mass raped by the spanish and the portugese that there are almost no more pure bred incas left?

From http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans reporting on that study..

The average us black genome, for example, is 73.2% African, 24% European, and 0.8% Native American,

dumb nigger.
>>
>>132001977
You can easily inflate your IQ by taking tons of practice IQ tests. You can also increase your IQ over time.
>>
File: IMG_8265.jpg (67KB, 536x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8265.jpg
67KB, 536x625px
>>131988957
I'm around page 100 on The Bell Curve right now. I have actually enjoyed reading it.
>>
>>132001397
But hispanics are a race of children. Just look at the stupid Inca and how their entire empire was defeated by 58 Spanish soldiers. Too stupid to even have the wheel
>>
File: google-chrome13.png (36KB, 808x572px) Image search: [Google]
google-chrome13.png
36KB, 808x572px
>>132001926
That's absolutely not. The ethnic groups cluster together. Here is the table for you to read.

As you can see, out of 1349 Caucasians studied 1348 clustered together.
>>
File: into the trash.png (407KB, 570x489px) Image search: [Google]
into the trash.png
407KB, 570x489px
>>132001870
Latinos, meanwhile, carry an average of 18% Native American ancestry, 65.1% European ancestry (mostly from the Iberian Peninsula), and 6.2% African ancestry.
>>
>>132002090
>You can easily inflate your IQ by taking tons of practice IQ tests. You can also increase your IQ over time.

IQ tests have predictive power. They measure something that matters beyond just doing well on the IQ test.
>>
Is it true that people on different standard deviations in IQ, live in diffrent planes ?
It is a massive blackpill that people with higher IQ can see things and patterns you can't.

>>132001522
So violence is an expression of confusion ?
>>
>>131989494
A human is hard wired to believe in a stronger power than it's self.
>make of that what you will
>>
>>132001870
>Yet they developed faster than them.
Didn't get iron and gunpowder fast enough
>>
>>132002170
Are you really so dumb that you cannot READ the content of the paper, and are only capable of looking at graphs, and ASSUMING the graph agrees with you?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372/
>>
>>132001846

>It is NOT some static innate metric.

I never said that you meathead. Differences of a few IQ points are negligible, that's why you take multiple tests over a certain time span.
>>
>>132002362
The graph does agree with me. You don't know what you're reading.
>>
>>132002056
>thats why the incas got mass raped by the spanish and the portugese that there are almost no more pure bred incas left?
That's why your race is dying. Your inferior kind has no other end but extinction.

>average black
>mongrel
Who the fuck cares about niggers, oh yeah, white women hehe

USA is becoming United Hispanic States. Deal with it.
>>132002164
>defeated
The eurangutan pestilence desestabilized the empire and the civil war obliterated them, yet the natives destroyed the Inca empire and subhuman eurangutans kept doing what they did on their mainland: backstabbing everyone even their own kind hehe
>had the wheel relatively before europeans
This fact won't go anywhere hehe

>>132002197
That's the first step of replacing eurangutans. You get it, chimpy?
>>132002328
That's why Incas were superior to europeans. And America will be the land of Amerindians.
>>
>>132002368
>. Differences of a few IQ points are negligible,

wrong the make a very large difference.

even just a 20 piont iq diffrence is a big deal.
>>
File: mexican immigration.jpg (1MB, 1224x1768px) Image search: [Google]
mexican immigration.jpg
1MB, 1224x1768px
>>131989046
>>131989164
>>131989260

It's over /pol/ is dead kikes run this board now

SAD
>>
File: iq by country.png (28KB, 1357x800px) Image search: [Google]
iq by country.png
28KB, 1357x800px
IQ by country
>>
>>131989613
So because the difference between the tallest and shortest asian is bigger than the difference between average european hight and average asian hight, this means differences between races are irrelevant?
>>
>>132000957
shieeeet nigger don't you know whitey gonna kill you boy
>>
File: jesus.jpg (240KB, 1656x1009px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
240KB, 1656x1009px
>>132002481
>Your inferior kind

http://discoveringbristol.org.uk/slavery/routes/places-involved/south-america/spanish-Portuguese-empires/

keep saying that maybe it will come treu one day.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_conquest_of_the_Inca_Empire

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_conquest_of_the_Aztec_Empire
>>
>>131996135
That's interesting ... Whites with a 995 on the SAT score aren't able to make more than $40k, but Blacks with a 981 are able to make more than $200k.

This means Blacks are better than whites in turning education into profit.
>>
>>131989260
This is only true to a certain extent. Malnutrition in childhood is an extremely effective way to lower an individuals IQ. This is why Africa has such absurdly low average IQ but blacks in Western countries have IQs in the 70s and 80s. That said, adoption studies have shown that nurture will only get you so far. Genetics is the ultimate determining factor on how high an individuals IQ will reach.
>>
>>132002821
No, that is the income of their parents/household they were raised in, not the income they end up earning themselves.
>>
>>132002821
Think about affirmative action and that not all jobs require you to be smart to make money. In addition, the table shows no proportions so it's possible that more blacks are in the lower income range.
>>
>>132002699
Better civilization, less time to develop, less cultures to trade with, better culture and organization.
>conquest
Pestilence and genocide is conquest?
We'll see the "conquest" of mexicans invading and replacing eurangutans back to the europe they came from hehe
>>
>>132002844
>but blacks in Western countries have IQs in the 70s and 80s.

The average us black genome, is 73.2% African, 24% European, and 0.8% Native American,
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans

american blacks have europian blood in them.
there smarter than african blacks.
>>
>>131989928
this
>>
>>131997102
this
>>
File: kek (2).jpg (561KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kek (2).jpg
561KB, 1500x1000px
>>132002109
Take a look at this interview with the author. It's a tiny but tremendous redpill for educating brainwashed leftists who were brainwashed to think The Bell Curve is debunked. Pass it on. It talks about the history of propaganda thrown at it and dispels empty criticisms.

Waking Up With Sam Harris #73 - Forbidden Knowledge (with Charles Murray)
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1lEPQYQk8s
>>
>>132002978
Pestilence and genocide is conquest?

the spanianrds where literally technically superior than the incas the spanish had gunpowder and others.

and the conqeured and took youre land and youre women so much in fact that youre still buthurt about it hunderds of years later.

We'll see the "conquest" of mexicans invading and replacing
the only thing youre giong to be conquering gonzales is the next ticket back to youre shithole.
>>
>>132002844
You could aslo argue that low iq population creates an invironement where children are malnurished.
Agreed though, i've read somewhere that it's 60-80% genetic so yes, you could increase iq under better circumstances but you can only increase it up to a point.
>>
>>131999099
>>131988957
>>131989224
>>131989339
>>131989451
>>131989593
>>131989616
>>131989697
>>131989832
>>131990755
>>132000774
see
>>132002511

An IQ of 80-90 has a high correlation with violent crime. 70 is 'Borderline Retarded'.
>>
>>132002197
This varies a lot by country though. Also there is evidence of Amerindians having some "deep" European ancestry, since their ancestors originated in Central Eurasia. Some of this "European" ancestry could actually be Amerindian.
>>
>>131989451
>literally claims East asians as the superior race. what the fuck
>>
>>132003385
https://www.nimh.nih.gov/news/science-news/2013/five-major-mental-disorders-share-genetic-roots.shtml
genetics has alot to do with the behavior of the person.

education and upbringing will only bring one so far.
>>
File: 1491678984166m.jpg (60KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491678984166m.jpg
60KB, 683x1024px
>>131988957
Anyone who claims IQ isn't influenced my environment isn't looking at the data.
IQ is heavily influenced by metabolism and nutrition (most intelligent people typically have an internal temperature of about 98.6 F)
I always find these conversations amusing because people who claim to have high IQs typically land on two different numbers - 145 or 160. Why is that? Because who could possibly have an IQ above 160! (Appeal to authority).
Obviously blacks and Hispanics have lower IQs, and IQ is partially inheritable, and I would never deny that. But the fact is that this kind of thinking has been used to advocate genocide since before Hitler rose to power, and it's an entirely political conversation, not a scientific one.
>>
>>132002502
turning into a 3rd world street.
>>
>>132003492
>since before Hitler rose to power,

citations needed.
>>
>>13200335
>technically
They didn't invent the shit they were using, yet Incas were superior relatively to early bronze age europeans.
This fact won't go anywhere, eurangutan. Amerindians reached America 15000 years after eurangutans settled on europe.
>took land and women
Niggers are taking your women without invading you hehe. And mexicans are already replacing you. There are more non-white babies than white babies in USA.

United Hispanic States in less than 50 years from now hehe
>>
>>132003478
Rushton made up a lot of shit. He took the data from IQ and created theories around it that were speculative.
>>
>>131988957
Statistics don't tell a story.

Let's just pretend that they're valid. That they were collected correctly and all factors other than race were controlled for.

What do you think that means? Because we don't know. There is no reason to make the assumption that a gap in IQ is therefore genetic and, even if it were? There is no reason to believe that a high IQ is inherently preferable over a large scale.
>>
>>132003650
>. There are more non-white babies than white babies in USA.

im a belgian not an american i dont care what happens to america.

>yet Incas were superior relatively to early bronze age europeans.

and renaissance europians where technicaly superior to the incas both of us can play this game friend.

>This fact won't go anywhere, eurangutan. Amerindians reached America 15000 years after eurangutans settled on europe.
so?

this whole argument is litraly boiling down to the my dad is better than youre dad argument.
>>
>>132003492
not genocide, just deportations and heavily restricted immigration
>>
>>132002511
So

Asians > Whites > Hispanics > Middle Easterners > Blacks
>>
>>132003492
Mexico has the most obese population in the world (yes even fatter than murrica). The nutrition doesn't seem to give them all the edge on IQ.
>>
>>132002499
>even just a 20 piont iq diffrence is a big deal.

Of course it's a big deal, that's more than a whole standard deviation. When looking at 2 people, a differential of perhaps 3 or 4 IQ points is practically negligible.
>>
>>132003839
you sound like a nigger
>>
>>132004058
Or just someone who understands statistics.

You guys with very low intelligence really love these "smart by association" assumptions you're making. Even if whites are generally of superior intelligence? It's rather obvious that those of you who can't understand what statistics do and don't mean? You're on the low end of the bell curve.
>>
>>132003839
>Statistics don't tell a story.

the do.

>What do you think that means? Because we don't know.

it means blacks have less iq pionts then whites . iq is genetically related to race.
ofcaorse there are always exeptions but exeptions arent the rule.

>There is no reason to believe that a high IQ is inherently preferable over a large scale.
are you actualy saying that a large population of inteligent people isnt prefrible over a large population of non inteligent ones?
>>
>>131993070

Human evolution might be a major contributor to the Flynn effect. We might be seeing it end in the developed world, because of the welfare state ( as well as immigration ).

There are no perfect examples of 'race genes' i.e. if you have gene A you are of this race, period. Even if they map every gene associated with IQ and find that the ones prevalent in a race tend to be associated with high or low IQ, then that does not mean any race does not have the potential to evolve with respect to IQ within its collective genome.

Apes evolved to be humans after all.

And with race mixing, it's not as if any missing gene need to be found from within a race generally lacking the gene. It seems silly to say that any race lacks the potential to genetically adapt to civilization.

But that doesn't mean some races haven't already done that adaptation, and are generally already better suited for civilized life.

And groups of people where certain genes are prevalent might be prone to producing civilization whereas groups of people where others are prevalent might be prone to chimping out.

And it seems plausible that the existence of groups of different types of people in the world with different cultures would have a pull on even individuals taken out of their natural cultural environment, and raised amongst a different one.

The existence of these racial/cultural groups on planet Earth means it won't be possible to fully experimentally determine the effect of race is when IQ is 'controlled for' ( though to 'control for' IQ probably means your sample does not well represent the race anyway )

And civilization adapts to the inhabitants that comprise it. With the welfare state, it would seem civilization best suits those who breed well within it - and that's not the high IQ folks. Sure they may be wealthier, but that wealth and income is taxed to pay for low IQ babies who multiply profusely albeit at a lower standard of living.
>>
>>131988957
Oy vey goyim dont question the narrative
>>
>>132003917
>trivializing
This fact won't go anywhere, eurangutan. Amerindians reached America 15000 years after eurangutans settled on europe.

They got less time to develop, they didn't get a whole sea of cultures, they were isolated north-south continents. You cannot literally not make any of this shit up.

Incas were superior to europeans. And eurangutan presence on America will dissapear soon.

Meanwhile the proto-hominids are being "conquered" by muslim peasants, ironic, isn't it? hehe

Incas were superior to europeans. Deal with it.
>>
>>132004037
>When looking at 2 people, a differential of perhaps 3 or 4 IQ points is practically negligible.

the thing is the people (blacks and whites) have a iq diffrence thats quite large not just 2 pionts.
>>
>>132004175
>iq is genetically related to race.
That is not found anywhere in statistics. That would be found in genetics. And we have no indication of it.

>are you actualy saying that a large population of inteligent people isnt prefrible over a large population of non inteligent ones?
There is no evidence to the contrary. Evolution is the living. The successful species is the one that out-reproduces the other. Aren't you guys fans of making up claims of "white genocide?" If whites are losing the breeding game, then white people are the evolutionary failures.
>>
File: ending or beginning.jpg (463KB, 1116x1372px) Image search: [Google]
ending or beginning.jpg
463KB, 1116x1372px
I believe this podcast is the largest redpill to come along in decades for brainwashed leftists concerning IQ and the vindication of Murray. If you're at least 1% intellectually curious, check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1lEPQYQk8s
>>
>>131993802
Do you believe that certain ethnic subgroups within China are being sponsored for test taking while others are ignored?
>>
File: wew lad.png (425KB, 1317x1652px) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.png
425KB, 1317x1652px
>>131988957
You fucking shitlord, there is one race the human race

>>131989164
You've got it backwards. Poor people are poor because they have low IQ.
>>
>>131989593
Factually untrue.
>>
>>132004293
>Meanwhile the proto-hominids are being "conquered" by muslim peasants, ironic, isn't it? hehe

and youre race was conquered by "eurangetangs" and mass raped by them untill practically youre whole race was mixed.

>Incas were superior to europeans.

they wherent by youre own words.
They got less time to develop, they didn't get a whole sea of cultures, they were isolated north-south continents.

the spaniards had gunpowder advanced ships and more that the incas could only dream of.
>>
>>131993506
Chinese have been cheating on tests, allowing only people they know have a higher IQ take the test. Also they are an insectoid race incapable of caring about anyone beyond family and themselves.
>>
>>132004350
You're spewing pure disinformation. IQ has complete correlation in averages in genetics and thus race. Further, countless studies show intelligence is heritable. Reality is the opposite of everything you said.
>>
>>132003936
East Asians tend to have their IQs more narrowly clustered around their slightly higher average.

Maybe their historical civilizations more strongly selected against IQ outliers on the low and high ends. What's the optimum for rice farming on small plots of land?
>>
Intelligence is 50-80% heritable from your parents.
Not even the staunchest fucking (((social scientist))) will deny that you inherit your intelligence from your parents. You can even find it on (((Wikipedia))), heritability of intelligence.

So if you have a higher concentration of lower IQ parent among certain races, then wouldn't it stand to reason that race is on average less intelligent?

That's where the social """scientists""" go bananas and throw evidence and reason out the window.
>>
>>132004350
>If whites are losing the breeding game, then white people are the evolutionary failures.

evolution doesnt work that way mate read up on it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
evolution doesnt acount for things like equality and modern society.
>>
File: wew lad 1.png (340KB, 993x767px) Image search: [Google]
wew lad 1.png
340KB, 993x767px
>>132003647
You literally could have cited it yourself using the vast multitude of sources available in a 15 second google search. Find one and explain why it's wrong or fuck off

It's not everyone else's job to hold your hand.
>>
>>132004293
Then why aren't you writing in Inca instead of a European language you fucking monkey? Why were the Incas too fucking stupid to have a writing system? What makes you think that a bunch of mouth breathing monkeys like the Incas didn't deserve exactly what they got? Which was to have their entire monkey empire conquered by 58 Spanish soldiers.
>>
>>132004813
Asian culture seems to like uniformity, almost like a beehive.
High intelligence generally goes hand in hand with eccentricity, which would be frowned upon if the above postulation were to be correct.

There's always more to something though.
>>
>>132004928
*and warring native tribes who hated the Incas
>>
>>132004734
>whole race mixed
Eurangutan ignorance, how am I not surprised?
>eurangutans had more time
Literally your whole babbling
Inca technology was superior relatively.

>>132004928
>why aren't you writing in Inca
Communication with subhumans.
>writting system
Amerindians reached America 15000 years after eurangutans settled on europe. They were starting the bronze age.
>conquered
The eurangutan pestilence desestabilized the empire and the civil war obliterated them, yet the natives destroyed the Inca empire and subhuman eurangutans kept doing what they did on their mainland: backstabbing everyone even their own kind hehe
Even mayans had writting system, you had to burn and destroy everyone who knew the culture.

America belongs to the amerindians. Deal with it.
>>
>>131992860
Sure, IQ is a meme. Then, let's have a look at biology , shall we ? It's well know that blacks have a lower cranial capacity and under-developed brains.
It is typical of leftists to not believe in science.

A society made from only smart people would be great, except they will have few children and will likely have to import work for the menial jobs. Seems similar to the West right now, except you imported criminals not workers
>>
>>132005235
so "superior" youre using a computer invented by those eurangetans so "superior" youre using a writing system inveted by eurangetans.

i knew you where a dumb nigger but this takes the cake.

>Amerindians reached America.

and where do you think the where before the reached america?

it still doesnt matter mate youre land was taken youre women where raped and mixed and youre empire destroyed.
>>
File: satscores.jpg (121KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
satscores.jpg
121KB, 644x644px
>>131989260
ok
>>
>>132004899
I'll spell it out for him.

>>132004350
Evolution is a word describing process of continuation of a species: birth and thus survival and mutation of particular genetics. Survival depends on adaptability. A far more intelligent animal can go extinct if it can't adapt against forces that can eliminate it such as acts of nature, disease, and competing animals. As far as humans go, internally, intelligence plays a large role in surviving the elements and human adversaries.
>>
>>132002502
wat do we call russia bots?
>>
File: Amazingh_tribe_caucasian.jpg (102KB, 845x403px) Image search: [Google]
Amazingh_tribe_caucasian.jpg
102KB, 845x403px
>he still believes IQ means something
>he still believes IQ is a biological thing
>he doesnt know that unlike race IQ is a social/enviromental constuct
>he still believes in IQ to feel that his race is a special snowflack
>>
>>132005531
>eurangutans didn't know how to bath they had to be taught by savage mesoamericans
>eurangutans didn't know how to cope with Incas they only picked a side and backstabbed the celebrating natives
>eurangutans had to steal anatolian culture and egyptian technology and claim it as their inventions
Hehe your race is a joke.
>where do you think you were
In the same place you were before reaching europe.
>it doesn't matter. your land was taken
And USA is going to be taken by the mutt nation. Meanwhile muslim peasants are invading your mainland.

Inca superiority.
>>
File: crime rates with pie charts.png (259KB, 1370x3313px) Image search: [Google]
crime rates with pie charts.png
259KB, 1370x3313px
>>132005730
Please look at graphic here:
>>132004694
>>
>>132005609
source: the college board

lol
>>
>>132005235
Keep telling yourself that you fucking monkey, go chitter to your mouth breathing monkey brothers in the clicks and beeps of your native language. You were too fucking stupid to invent the wheel. You were too fucking stupid to invent writing. You were too fucking stupid to keep 58 Spanish soldiers from conquering the entirety of monkeyland. You are too fucking stupid to understand how fucking stupid you are.
>>
>>131989451

Asian porridge too hot!

Black porridge too cold!

But that white porridge is just right!
>>
>>132004813
>>132005022

It's interesting ...

When Whites > Blacks ... it's nature, genetics, etc.

When Asian > Whites ... it's nurture, culture, anomalies with statistics.
>>
>>132005979
Don't reply me you subhuman shart.
>>
>>132002324
Only plebs and serfs
>>
Amerindians are a Eurasian people.
http://siberiantimes.com/science/casestudy/news/24000-year-old-boy-from-lake-baikal-is-scientific-sensation/

A mongoloid race from Mongolia, and a Europid race from Siberia make up the ancestry of Amerindians.

The mongoloid race invaded Siberia, and then spread into north America. Whether the Siberian Europid race had reached north America via the same Bering strait before the mongoloids did is unknown, but possible.
>>
>>132006032
Say that in Inca you stupid fucking monkey. I want to see the Inca writing system you stupid fucking monkey.
>>
>>132006177
You'll see when your entire race dissapears in less than 50 years from now, shart.
>>
>>131989451

So the world would be better off if blacks and whites weren't around and all people were east asian.
>>
>>132005826
>>eurangutans didn't know how to bath they had to be taught by savage mesoamericans

(cition needed) people always knew how to bathe dumbass do you think rivers did not exist?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Baths_(Bath)
>eurangutans had to steal anatolian culture and egyptian technology and claim it as their inventions
what is rome?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Empire
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Empire

do you have dibilitating retardation?
>>
>>132005989
The thing with the Goldilocks analogy is Goldilocks actually found appropriate porridge
>>
File: faggggggggg.png (482KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
faggggggggg.png
482KB, 900x506px
>>131988957
that's the graph for dick size, pasty faggot.
>>
>>132006217
How's that going to happen you stupid fucking monkey? Explain it to me in Inca you stupid fucking monkey.
>>
>>132006336
Every time I see that flag, I love your people more. Let me tell you
>>
File: IMG_0798.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0798.gif
137KB, 340x340px
>>132005928
>DUI's are the only thing niggers commit less of
>it's only because they can't afford cars
>>
>>132006241
10001 points
>1 incorrect point
Subhuman.
>>132006357
>There are more non-white babies than white babies in USA.
When your women cures their nigger fever talk to me, shart.
>>
File: 11+ iq.png (157KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
11+ iq.png
157KB, 800x480px
>>131988957
You bell-end.
That curve is old and completely ignores context and socio-economic factors.

>But muh random American study ages ago with no other factors considered, proves Blacks are durpy derp on average.

If you accept that, then you have to accept muh jews and East Asians BTFO of whites.

So:

>Let's send all categories of "Races," to Eton Boarding School and see who triumphs with the same boarding, health and education.
>>
File: IMG_1193.png (100KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1193.png
100KB, 750x1334px
Rate me /b/, I mean /pol/. I'm so white I glow in the dark.
>>
>>131999519
this
>>
>>132005826
People with higher IQ are likely to be capable of researching and recognizing that biological differences exist: genetics, intelligence, brain sizes and neural capacity, behaviors, physiques, hair color. People with higher IQ when confronted with realities stop arguing against facts. They accept that others have lower IQs regardless of their own race.

You can fill in the blank why certain people are hostile to this reality. (Hint: low IQ.)
>>
>>132006904
>10001 points
>>1 incorrect point
>Subhuman.

disprove my argument.
>>
>>132006975

>If you accept that, then you have to accept muh jews and East Asians BTFO of whites.

I can accept that if thats what the science shows. The gap between asians and whites is hardly BTFO though.
>>
>>131992783
You should give the movie "Equilibrium" a try.
>>
>>132002821
The point is even when having it all, blacks can't to any better than white trailer trash.
Because rich blacks are so rare a large percentage of them are sports stars, entertainers, their income was not based on their IQ. Most are not bankers, lawyers, doctors or businessmen.
>>
>>132006904
Stop using European languages you stupid fucking monkey. Explain it to me in Inca you stupid fucking monkey. The mighty Inca and their empire without a wheel, the mighty Inca who couldn't read or write. The mighty Inca whose entire monkey empire was conquered by 58 Spanish soldiers. They actually sound like a bunch of stupid fucking monkeys.
>>
>>132004694
Tests made with pajeet farmers that are very poor and hungry half of the year when they have no crops to sell
for the SAME FARMER, each time:
rolling in dough, high result in IQ test
hungry and poor, low result in the IQ test
>all those other variables, BTFO - being poor WILL drop your IQ
>>
>>131993506

To be fair China historically developed complex civilizations independently from the Western world for thousands of years
>>
File: spaniard destruction.jpg (573KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
spaniard destruction.jpg
573KB, 1600x1200px
>>132007275
That's why Incas were superior to europeans.
>>132007297
Actually eurangutans never had a city like Tenochtitlan with such hidrodynamics control. Keep trying, subhuman.
>>132007423
Pre-inca toys already had wheels even though brits didn't have them until some years before christ hehe

>conquest
This fact won't go anywhere, shart. The eurangutan pestilence desestabilized the empire and the civil war obliterated them, yet the natives destroyed the Inca empire and subhuman eurangutans kept doing what they did on their mainland: backstabbing everyone even their own kind hehe
>>
>>132007532
>being poor WILL drop your IQ

No shit, why do people always drop back to this argument when talking about race and IQ? Its well known intelligence has two important components, genetics and nurture/upbringing.

A poor background will dampen IQ for sure, BUT it doesn't account entirely for the gaps observed between different races.
>>
File: 1496454863430.jpg (696KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1496454863430.jpg
696KB, 2000x3000px
>>132006975
White groups outperform or match Jews. Fact. Ashkenazi (highly European) basically match whites. See pic: >>131993977

Whites have more geniuses in the long tail than Asians.

Look at every modern invention of mankind. Most of the breakthroughs are from Caucasians, geniuses and intuitive eccentrics alike.

Stop taking realities around you for granted. Improve yourself and be respectful. Resenting it makes for pathetic fools.
>>
>>132007773
>Actually eurangutans never had a city like Tenochtitlan with such hidrodynamics control. Keep trying, subhuman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rome
http://quatr.us/romans/science/sewage.htm
>>
>>131997012

The day transhumanism becomes mainstream is the day that cabals of technocrats solidify their power over society

There's no substitute for the natural order that decrees some are born stronger and smarter than others, because any substitute order must be enforced by a suitably powerful state
>>
>>132006975
>If you accept that, then you have to accept muh jews and East Asians BTFO of whites.

How new are you? Everyone here accepts that they are higher IQ.
>>
>>132003936
It's more like Japanese&Koreans>Whites>Cheating Chinks>Hispanics>Middle Easterners>Blacks
>>
File: basin-of-mexico-1519-map.jpg (270KB, 449x599px) Image search: [Google]
basin-of-mexico-1519-map.jpg
270KB, 449x599px
>>132008211
>iron age
Nope.
>With considerable ingenuity, the Triple Alliance (Aztec empire) turned these islands into a city of canals — much like Venice, except that the city of Tenochtitlan was twice as big as Venice.

In its watery setting, Tenochtitlan dazzled the Spaniards who first saw it. Great causeways led across the lake to a city bigger than any in Spain, crowded with grand markets and opulent temples. An army of cleaners swept the streets — something the Spaniards had never seen. Another army of engineers vigilantly maintained the baffles, dams, and channels that kept spring floods from returning the city to its original state as a marsh. These latter efforts were invisible to Hernán Cortés and his troops. When they conquered Tenochtitlan in 1521, they unknowingly destroyed its water-control systems and killed off the engineers who ran them.
Subhumans doing subhuman things.

America belongs to the Amerindians.
>>
>>132008452
Caucasians proportionally have more geniuses than Asians. That's where looking beyond the mean really matters. Samplings of 100% whites (not geographical samplings) vs 100% asians are actually very even on average in total.
>>
I'm black and I have an above average IQ (member of Mensa). I accept the measured differences given the available data and my own experiences. I think where I would argue with most race realists is in the implications of these differences.
>>
>>132008773
That begs the question of the extent to which you bothered to look at plain realities of what happens in regions comprised of more people with lower IQs. In the context of western civilization, the implications are damning and tremendous.
>>
>>132008760
>be spic
>ruin things
>"therefore americans should go back to europe"

Or we could nuke spain, how about that? Americans are the master race, you're a retarded spic.
>>
>>132009338
Eurangutans, you don't belong to America.

America for the Amerindians.

That's why USA is becoming United Hispanic States in no time.

Your race is dying. You are going extinct. Deal with it.
>>
>>131993264
Nigger, the regressions have been run. Intelligence is ~60-70% genetic. So you can do the math yourself.
>>
>>131988957
While there are obviously exceptions, it's true. People virtue signal all day about science this but science that. But when I ask, "since you guys are huge science buffs, what is your take on facts of ethnicity and IQ differences?"

No response. I thought people loved science. The fuck
>>
>>131995816
>If you do a test twice and get two different results, it's a soft science.

>Sometimes a radioactive atom decays within a given time period. Sometimes it doesn't. If time period is the half-life it's a literal coin flip.

>QUANTUM PHYSICS BTFO

Thanks for hiding your flag fellow burger.
>>
>>132000754
>but they're better in art than asians

Explain this.
>>
>>131995941
This is actually correct. But mind that soft sciences have greater test-retest variability than chemistry for example.

IQ test are some of the most accurate tools we have to determine life success in individuals.
>>
>>131996931
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA are people really this stupid?
>>
>>131989224
Funfact: The borderline IQ for retardation was 85 until it was discovered that that was the average African American IQ. So they lowered it to 70 to make fewer average niggers retarded.
>>
>>132003273
Thank you for sharing this.
>>
>>132011348
You're quite welcome, glad you took a look. Please spread it.
>>
>>132009175
I have. And what I have learned is that it is difficult to make sweeping generalizations about low IQ populations and criminality specifically.
>>
File: 1498629878562.jpg (332KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498629878562.jpg
332KB, 960x720px
>>132005979
You've lost m8
>>
File: Abo master race lel.jpg (62KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
Abo master race lel.jpg
62KB, 940x627px
>>132001103
>Says that it got debunked 600^600 gorillion times over.
>Doesn't provide saus.
>Pic related is totally a Japanese couple.
Triple nigger.
>>
>>132011348
Take a look at this too and archive it. It's a great interview:

How A Young Black Man Became A Race Realist
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_99r1f82ZU

>>132011520
I've come to the opposite conclusion. Of course, I'm factoring in racial composites in the context of western civilization, and genetics have a plethora of other factors on average alongside IQ such as behavior (aggression, impulse). You might be interested in the above interview with a fellow black Mensa member.
>>
>>132008052
Where is the proof that whites have more geniuses and Asians are more centered towards the middle.

Everything else seems to have studies backing up the claim except this one
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.