[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Films Often Referenced by libs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: hpisw.jpg (929KB, 1492x719px) Image search: [Google]
hpisw.jpg
929KB, 1492x719px
What is it with these 3 and politics that go together so much with the left?
I don't understand the comparison to many of these. Idiocracy was an earth that was pretty united
besides it being retarded everyone was pretty happy and it had everything dems want now.
Harry potter is about fucking teenage wizards. Star wars is about a group of rebels
trying to overthrow a regime without replacing it. they kill the leader and create millions of smaller terrorist groups now creating a religion based off their old leader. Luke literally created space ISIS. Hans son is radicalized by their own creation.
They're loving something thats teaching them the same thing trump is saying
>>
The irony is idiocracy perfectly represents a liberal world.
Liberals like to think they are the smart people.
>>
>>131988350
Disagree with Idiocracy. It's not mentioned that often. And when it is it's usually someone referring to celebs running for President. It's a fairly bipartisan remark.
>>
>>131988350
Harry Potter --> life is magic, everyone is special, there is little to no ambiguity about the good guys and the bad guys, the brutal laws of struggle and hierarchy belong to the muggle world that will be overcome by liberal happy magic

Idiocracy --> everyone in charge is dumb to a cartoonish degree, I, the liberal, am in the middle of it all, laughing at the idiocy around me and raising my arms in exasperation like le funny man on the cover

Star Wars --> girls are magic, white people are Satan
>>
Liberals hated the usage of Idiocracy before Trump's campaign
>>
>>131988350
>Idiocracy
Funny that a libs would name that considering that its technically pro eugenics
>>
>>131988350
Hello. You seem like a decent fellow, but have you ever been told you lie somewhere on a spectrum?
>>
>>131988350
Because jew jewed the jewels, jew jewing jewget.
>>
>>131990211
Leftleaning people are very bigotted and snobby. They have been using the idiocracy idea before the movie even existed.
Take mcdonalds ironically leftleaning liberal people in gentrified areas always freak out about mcdonalds opening in their exclusive areas.
If you have ever hung around these liberal types they look down on junk food its the food for the ignorant masses.
>>
>>131990390
Croatian "humour"
>>
>>131988350
What's up with your paragraphs?
>>
>>131988350
Idocracy is a pretty red pilled movie.
>>
>>131988350
I am surprised about the movie idiocracy, which was created by Jews. It literally promotes eugenics and thus confirms Hitler.
>>
>>131990524
>>131990211
>>131988350

HOLD ON BOB DOLE
>>
>>131988350
dart
>>
>>131988350
>pretending star wars is seriously political in any way
>literally not knowing the plot of fucking harry potter or how it applies to the current political climate

How about doing a modicum of research instead of spouting dumb shit and asking to be spoonfed?
>>
File: pol.png (1MB, 755x720px) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
1MB, 755x720px
>>131988350
>>
I think Idiocracy is great. I don't get how you can take away any message from it other than eugenics. Once you realise that in the real world, the stupid people that are reproducing at a higher rate is brown people, what else makes sense?
>>
File: jj abrams star wars gun control.jpg (42KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
jj abrams star wars gun control.jpg
42KB, 500x338px
It's weird how liberals can't even see through their own bullshit. Just look at this tweet, what the fuck. The OG trilogy is literally about group of ARMED rebels fighting against oppressive government, with GUNS.
>>
Your beloved redpill is a Matrix reference you fucking idiot
>>
>>131988545
Fluoride, it's got what plants crave!
>>
File: star wars harry potter.jpg (30KB, 523x350px) Image search: [Google]
star wars harry potter.jpg
30KB, 523x350px
>>131991734
I thought it was a Total Recall reference.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE

But it's true that liberals love the foam about everything sided with the "geek culture" references. The point is that comparing Trump to Darth Vader or Voldemort is just oversimplifying things. In reality the themes of these movies could be applied on any group.
>>
>>131991642
Yeah but the movie dances around that by pretending the stupid people outbreeding everyone else are rednecks instead of niggers and Mexicans.
>>
Idiocracy isn't on-par with Harry Potter or Star Wars. And Mike Judge is probably one of like six people in Hollywood that just stays out of politics, and doesn't let anyone know what side he leans.
>>
Thanks to hollywood everyone outside the U.S. used to think we all carried guns everywhere and pulled them out frequently when things got a little stressful.

Not that reality isn't quicly catching up to perception.
>>
>>131991660
The rebels weren't fighting with "muh guns to defend from home invaders". They had the support of the Organa family, numerous other powerful ex-senators and governments of planets conquered by the human supremacist empire.

The ships they used were either military vessels supplied by politicians loyal to the cause or civilian ships retrofitted for battle.

How does any of that imply that every rural retard should be able to own an AT-AT?
>>
I see very little to tie these three films into neoliberalism but then they thought 1984 would highlight their cause as well. And then look at the dumb memes like the Marx one. There needs be no solid connection. A seeming snarky relating to a shared reference seems to be the formula which wins over the dumber more pseudo intellectual roughly half of the population.
>>
>>131992844
Seemingly snarky remark or anecdote*
>>
Star Wars...
The white men of the galactic empire receive most of the hate. Because no one knows about the hidden religious order of sith that actually pull the strings.
>>
I've never personally witnessed them use an example from idiocracy, or even a quote
every time its just
>this is just like idiocracy lelelele
>>
Idiocracy is not a lefty movie.
https://youtu.be/_IE8Z3IOtRk
>>
>>131993745
>bobby why are you acting so funny?It's not the water,right?
>>
>>131988545
>>131989491
>be liberal
>recognize intelligence is linked to genetics
>refuse to believe race has anything to do with it
>>
>>131988350
Idiocracy is Nazi propaganda though.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.