[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who Keeps Voting For These Dumb Niggers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

Maxine Waters says ‘700 BILLION’ will lose coverage with O’care reform
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/confusion-maxine-waters-says-700-billion-will-lose-coverage-ocare-reform/
>>
>>131987360
Is meme magic real? I mean think of it. We always joke about the "6 GORILLIAN", and now shit like this, blatant hyperbole. Is the fabric of reality ripping before our very eyes?
>>
>>131987360
The answer is within the question.
>>
Just gotta meme her into Pelosi's position. would be the killing blow to the DNC
>>
Kind of scary how low iq blacks get political positions
>>
File: 1433014771606.jpg (79KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
1433014771606.jpg
79KB, 644x644px
>>131987360
stupid nigress
>>
File: Guam.jpg (56KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
Guam.jpg
56KB, 450x338px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs23CjIWMgA
>>
File: m ex s.jpg (16KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
m ex s.jpg
16KB, 230x300px
Californians leftist
>>
>>131987851
I looked up the CV of that admiral that was responding; fucking guy has MS in engineering mgmt., background in both nuclear, and aerospace engineering.
And he had to NOT laugh his ass off at that stupid nigger
>>
File: KEK.png (114KB, 493x230px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.png
114KB, 493x230px
>Who Keeps Voting For These Dumb Niggers?
Californians.

Don't be so obtuse, anon.
There needs to be a strong push now.

Maxine Waters For President 2020!
She will Make The DNC Great Again!!
>>
>Donald Trump says something controversial, half true, or just reductive.
>everyone chimps out about the people in charge needing to be "HELD TO A HIGHER STANDARD!!!"

>major democrat says something incredibly fucking retarded as a criticism of a policy
>crickets
>>
>yfw there was a photo of the nato us taskforce admiral or whatever
>it was a black woman
Panic
>>
>>131987360

>niggers

They did the same shit here with Corrine Brown
>>
File: 1439324667183.png (252KB, 424x448px) Image search: [Google]
1439324667183.png
252KB, 424x448px
>>131987360
Other niggers. The democratic party has fully participated in the gerrymandering of negro district so that the democrat can win with 90 percent of the vote in said district. Now that is power as some congressman can stay in congress for 50 years in said district so the democrats always choose the dumbest niggers they can find to run for office. These are the motherfuckers that can say guam will tip over if we put bombers there and still get reelected. Anons from the the north and overseas dont know just who corrupt the DNC is until you look at a majority black Congressional district in the south. The democratic party never changed from the antebellum days my friends only leftists and niggers never bothered to look at what they actually did. Rather than what some leftist said they would do.
>>
Maxine Waters for DNC Nominee 2020
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.