[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genital mutilation and politics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ronda.jpg (3MB, 4645x6200px) Image search: [Google]
ronda.jpg
3MB, 4645x6200px
I don't get it. Why is FGM unacceptable but MGM is? And why is it always women who are saying cutting dicks is fine? Can't we just all agree that cutting baby's junk is bad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze5UAfVNp-Q
>>
Maybe in your degenerate shithole it is, not in my country, though.
>>
>>131987034
>>131987140
Yeah I can't relate either, both are considered fucking barbaric in my country.
>>
>>131987140
>calling US degenerate
>literally conquered and raped by muslims for centuries
nice
>>
I wish I could sue my parents and the doctor who did this to me.
>>
>>131987034
US is a parasitical, artificial country. Everything is backwards.
>>
>>131987391
Wait, they are cutting off parts of dicks in japan like they do in US?
This shit is fucking scarry, good thing in poland those practices are considered jewish only.
>>
Good luck stopping male circumcision now that child sex changes are legal. Checkmate, goyim.
>>
>>131987034
The weirdest part is that FGM is super taboo, yet adult women are clamoring for labiaplasty, which is the same thing in most cases.

Outside of the Jewish diaspora or for medical need, you just don't see uncut men asking to be circumcised.
>>
>>131987034
Its the combination of women with the "cut feels better" and cutfags being embarrassed about their mutilated cocks that made MGM "acceptable".
>>
>>131987034
The entire concept of GM is absolute bonkers, regardless on how you look at it, it's just a barbaric act.

Sure, if anyone at the age of adulthood (18 or 21) decides to cut his or her junk for religious beliefs, go ahead and visit the next best doctor, but you really shouldn't force this upon kids or babies in that matter for the sole sake of your religion.

The entire GM thing should be outright forbidden with heavy penalties, since it involves persons that can't consent and has no real benefits to begin with. The only real "benefit" I could find is that it apparently helps against getting infected with HIV, adding a small amount of security, yet it's no outright protection. And with the general intellectual level, you can go figure how that will end
>>
>>131988877
>you just don't see uncut men asking to be circumcised
because it is retarded, it's like trying to fix shit that ain't broken meanwhile making yourself less sensitive and your glans dry, not to mention that the operation is fucking painful
There is literally no fucking reason for circumcision whatsoever. It's just jewish scam that's all.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.