[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is our justice system so embarrassing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0463.jpg (118KB, 750x908px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0463.jpg
118KB, 750x908px
First it was the girl who got 20 YEARS for texting her bf to kill himself, now it's this shit. Not to mention the hundreds of times people were wrongfully imprisoned and spend 20+ years in prison when they never did the crime. Fuck this shitty incompetent justice system.
>>
>>131986889
>caring what happens to roasties and niggers
>>
>>131986889

The only mistake I see is not losing the test that proved the nigger innocent. Then again, I'm not a faggot like you, OP.
>>
File: 349530983453.png (342KB, 348x425px) Image search: [Google]
349530983453.png
342KB, 348x425px
>>131986940
>>131986969
Good goyim, be violent fanatics because of the insecurities we have brainwashed you with.
>>
So how did the fuckin kid die?
Oops the nigger just beat it to death!!
Totally different guys!!
We really screwed up!
>>
>>131986969
How's 8th grade going Dustin?
>>
>>131987154
No, apparently the mother did it so she could set him up. Which is also another problem, women are treated like angels and saints by the justice system
>>
>>131987385
this
he wasn't convicted because he's black, it's because he's a man and a woman accused him
>>
File: IMG_0158.jpg (47KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0158.jpg
47KB, 680x684px
>>131987385
Sometimes I feel like the reason male niggers are so bad is because they are raised by literal ape """""women"""" that show no empathy. I feel bad for niggs that had to grow up with batshit crazy niggresses. Must be hard
>>
>>131986889
>Not to mention the hundreds of times people were wrongfully imprisoned and spend 20+ years in prison when they never did the crime. Fuck this shitty incompetent justice system.

A lot of it is false witness testimony, which goes unpunished even though it's a felony.
>>
>>131987496
They're usually effeminate early on due to hanging out with women all their lives, then they build up their machismo in their teens.
>>
>>131987496
You see the exact same shit in most boys who grow up with single mothers, so we can probably assume that that's a factor.

Mind you - as negro males usually leave the females after impregnation, and their populations remain centralised in ghettos, all this single mothering also suggests that for the better part of several millennia the black races have gleefully bred with their own half-siblings on top of that.

We can probably not remotely imagine how hard that life is. But never forget - we also don't and should not have to.
>>
>>131987054
> Insecurities

>not cold facts of life

Niggers are dumb violent monkeys,Spics ruin countries, Asians are robots and whites are cucked
>>
>>131986889

that roastie deserved her sentence, you whiteknighting pussy.
>>
>>131987054
(((words are violence)))
>>
>>131988023
She would've gotten 2 years in your country you fucking cuck. Telling someone to kill themselves shouldn't be a fucking 20 year sentence
>>
>>131988157

She did far more than simply tell him to kill himself. This wasn't like an internet shit flinging case.

I somewhat agree though, Charles Manson should probably be free as all he ever did was convince people to murder he didn't do anything himself.
>>
>>131987857
>black races have gleefully bred with their own half-siblings on top of that.

I've always thought blacks in the US are the most interbred race. Majority of them don't know their father, who are they to know any girl's or guy's father?
>>
>>131988157
The moment she ordered him to get back in the truck and finish the job it become manslaughter.
>>
>>131987054
>implying being a fanatic is a bad thing
>>
>>131988157
>telling someone to kill themselves shouldn't be a fucking 20 year sentence

Systematically convincing someone to kill themselves to the point you assist them in planning it, then tell them to quit being a pussy and finish the job when they change their mind halfway through ought to earn you 20 years. She did everything but get her hands dirty helping him die and she deserves the sentence she got.

Go fuck a sheep and then die in a hole. That's me telling you to kill yourself and getting off scot-free! See the difference you mongoloid?
>>
>>131988385
Half-siblings are genetically diverse enough to reproduce without much chance of classic inbreeding symptoms. Most first generation inbred children will be the same way. You have to keep it in the family for several generations for their to be noticeable genetic abnormalities. Like dog breeds.
>>
>>131988385
Precisely. Suppose you're a boy who grew up with a psycho single negress for a mother. All around you there are girls of your people who also grew up that way. None of them know their father, you don't know yours and it's not like the man would or could have had any interest in letting his various conquests know about one another, so the mothers don't know who all you're actually related to either.

There might be suspicion, of course - but, having not grown up with these girls, you for one do not benefit from the usual mechanism of reverse sexual imprinting that normally prevents relatives from developing an attraction for one another ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect ) and your dick likely tells you to not worry overmuch; in fact, it's somewhat more likely that you'll be most attracted to those girls who are related to you, as they'll resemble yourself the most.

Before too long you get places with one, and having been culturally preinclined to shun contraception and obsess about sex, that leads to the obvious conclusion. Not wanting to deal with her anymore after she's up the stick, you elope the first chance you get, and there may in fact be some other girl that is sweet on you just around the corner... See what I'm getting at?
>>
>>131986889
You are a fucking idiot. Michelle Carter was CONVICTED and could face up to 20 years. SENTENCING will take place on August 3.
>>
>>131988157
no, she would have gotten way more than 2 years. probably 15+, or more depending on the circumstances of the case.

we do not believe in free speech here. even prank calling someone can get you charged with harassment. we have to put ourselves on a register any time we buy a SIM card. we aren't allowed to show "prior intent" to defend ourselves, which means simple precautions like having a baseball bat nearby can get you done.

"harassing" someone on the internet, even if they're in another country, can get you charged. for example:

you're a weak cunt, your bloodline is weak, your country is weak, and you need to sterilize yourself. you fucking mexican nigger.

can get me anything from a good behaviour bond for a year to multiple years in prison.
>>
>>131987758
this. watch videos of really early tupac. nigga gay af.
>>
>>131989161
>See what I'm getting at?
No, that was mostly gibberish
>>
>>131991397
>Kids are conceived
>Father leaves and finds new woman in vicinity
>Kids get born to and raised by single mothers
>Kids live near each other
>Kids are unaware they have the same father
>Teens unwittingly fuck their relatives
>Kids are conceived
>Etc.
Better? For a more telling example look up consanguinity rates some time, both in the US and Africa.
>>
>>131986889
>doesn't understand the value of random punishment

The 1% engineer this to keep us all terrified and to ensure a ready supply of slaves.
>>
>>131987496
sometimes I feel the reason literal ape women are so bad is because they were born of sperm from niggers that show no empathy.

you see, it's like the chicken and the egg
>>
>>131986969
neck yourself
>>
>>131987385
> apparently the mother did it so she could set him up
OP's article references no such thing

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/264726248-story
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.