[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no income tax, capital gains tax, or corporate tax >according

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: cayman.jpg (31KB, 562x257px) Image search: [Google]
cayman.jpg
31KB, 562x257px
>no income tax, capital gains tax, or corporate tax
>according to libertarian philosophy, this should be the greatest and richest country in the world
>actually a third-world shithole with only 60,000 people

Someone explain this.
>>
based on 3 green texted lines of words you expect us to explain why this place is shit?

more info on this island please, the burden is on you
>>
>>131985387
People just park their money there. It's not a shithole. Just rustic.
>>
>>131985387
It's bewildering why they don't have a booming agricultural industry. Why oh why?
>>
File: ethnic groups.jpg (14KB, 371x106px) Image search: [Google]
ethnic groups.jpg
14KB, 371x106px
I guess tiny island with tiny population and no resources isn't the best way to prove freedom is evil.
>>
File: 06-SMZVSP-1024x685.jpg (128KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
06-SMZVSP-1024x685.jpg
128KB, 1024x685px
>>131985471
ahhh
>ethnic groups:
40% Mixed
20% Black
20% White
20% other
>GUBBERMENT
Government Parliamentary dependency under constitutional monarchy
• Monarch
Elizabeth II
• Governor
Helen Kilpatrick
• Premier
Alden McLaughlin
• Responsible Ministera (UK)
Baroness Anelay
>GDP (nominal) 2014[5] estimate
• Total
$3.480 billion[5][6] (160th)
• Per capita
$58,808[5][6] (9th)
>Currency
Cayman Islands dollar (KYD)....good.jpg
>HDI
0.983 (very high????)
pic related a typical house there

OP being a faggot is transcendental
>>
>>131985387
Its a good place if you work for a bank...
>>
>>131985387
after landing there and getting a taxi to my hotel, split it with some random dude. we dropped him off first, we drove in thru some gated community and there are many mansions there.
I think the only shithole part is where the jamicans live
>>
its going to turn into a little miami (without all the nig and spic crime) because of the Dart family.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Dart
dude owns like half the island
>>
>>131985387
How to move there?
Can you find a job as an expat?
>>
>>131986297
probably. depends on the quality of life you want.
they have one of the highest living expenses. food super expensive. (maybe you could just fish a lot...)
if you have a profession often there is a need for it.
if you do construction you'll be workinig with spics and jamaicans all day..
lots of white people are waiters from around the world.
>>
>>131985387
>>according to libertarian philosophy, this should be the greatest and richest country in the world
it should be greater and richer than an equivalent country with more restrictive taxes, which it is
>>
>>131986436
I would like to do any teaching job (i have a phd).
I am interested mostly because of the tax-free status (same as the Bermuda), I am sick of paying taxes.
>>
My family visits the Caymans often, it's not a shit hole.
>>
File: Canada_Leaf.png (44KB, 706x834px) Image search: [Google]
Canada_Leaf.png
44KB, 706x834px
>>131985387
>Actually a 3rd world shithole
I think you meant Canada
Since you clearly have never visited the Caymans, let me explain something to you - it's a tax free haven for the world's elite and superRICH to visit/live/store all their money

The water is fucking beautiful
I was hungover as shit and completely seasick but still couldn't believe where I was
It's where I'd sail to if the world ends
>>
>>131985387
>according to libertarian philosophy, this should be the greatest and richest country in the world

kys
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.