[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Radical Centrism. Why support it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1498887833200.jpg (16KB, 750x491px) Image search: [Google]
1498887833200.jpg
16KB, 750x491px
So I look at radical centrists talk about how they avoid the pitfalls of any ideology by not conforming to stupid policies because of idealism. Yet aren't moderates and centrists the reason for cyclical reform that decays a strong ideology and nation to the point it becomes a shallow version of itself, which other people then point at the ideology and claim it failed?

Example: turning the classical liberal (libertarian) America with strong foundation principles into the cesspit it is today with corporatists running amok and over reliance on an inflated war economy to get big and stay that way.

Not to mention how many tards put down Free Market Capitalism for the many faults in the crony capitalism we have today. Also, the decay of highly interpretative broad laws of the land based on common sense principles to the bureaucratic legalism rampant in our thousands of pages of bills passed that no one but the most parasitic citizen will look into to exploit them in their favor. I bet there are plenty of cases of contrarianism on display if you're willing to dig through enough bills and laws.

TL;DR: Why support political pollution?
>>
Not quite sure what could be said here, been sitting on it for a minute now
>>
>>131983620
Centrists have the advantage because the far left and far right are divided, but centrists tend to agree on a lot more. Even when we disagree, we can agree not to impede on each other's rights to make different decisions.
>>
>>131983620
Playing the middle never works, because there are so many people involved in polygamy right? People are dichotomies, much like everything else is. From how I see things at least. The contradictions are what helps maintain the push and pull of balance. This is the only reason why this system seems tone working, If anything it's the class issues at this point, and the broad laws that you mentioned which are now millions on the books and more are going in, nothing's coming out
>>
File: 45374547.jpg (40KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
45374547.jpg
40KB, 431x450px
>>131983620
>radical
>centrist
>>
>>131984104
I don't believe one can be a centrist, you could find common ground and compromise sure, that makes you a centrist though? That makes you human. The political party model is fucking gay
>>
Being a conservative is what being a "centrist" would/should be by definition
>>
>>131984237
As in someone who radically changes positions based on perceived faults. Someone going out of their way to ensure principled people don't get their way.
>>
>>131984240
>I don't believe one can be a centrist

How about fearing the idea of a country under control of the far left or far right? I mean serious control, like fascist type control by SJWs or NatSocs
>>
File: 1495172175816.jpg (656KB, 1440x1737px) Image search: [Google]
1495172175816.jpg
656KB, 1440x1737px
>>131983620
And today's forced meme (aka slide thread) is RADICAL CENTRISM.

What's tomorrow? Nihilistic Buddhist Temperance?
>>
>>131984551
For that to be the case there would have to be harmonious synchronicity to the perceived saving ideology. With >90% approval of the populous there wouldn't really be any reason to fear being purged if you dissent and move away. No one's controlled the globe yet.
>>
>>131983620
Is that seriously a coffee mug?
I can't take a flag like that seriously. I mean come on.
>>
>>131983620
Radical centrist. Is that like an extra medium t-shirt?
>>
>>131985518
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_centrism

Technically there's a mature definition but there's nothing centrist about subverting a philosophy with filth you don't agree with.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.