[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was almost an honorary member of VOICE tonight....

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: holster.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
holster.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
So, this just happened a few hours ago…
I am posting as a friendly reminder for others to always be aware of your surroundings even if you think you are in a good part of town.
This happened in the nice part of Atlanta, the north part. (I know you guys are going to shit on the whole city, but this is generally classified as a nicer part of the city)
So, I was meeting up with my cousin to go grab some food. His apartment is a walk away from a couple restaurants/bars. I met him at his place and we decided to just walk there, as it was only 5 min down the street.
As we are walking, I noticed a guy down the street in front of us stop walking and set his bag down that he was carrying. I didn’t think much of it and I kept talking to my cousin. He was staring dead at us as we kept walking that way. I still didn’t think much of it. I figured he was going to ask for money for the local MARTA station (the usual) or something like that.
We got closer I felt something was wrong. This guy was a big Hispanic motherfucker. I’m over 6’1” and 180lbs and this guy had at least a few inches and 100lbs on me. The guy kept starring and didn’t say a thing as we passed by. Normal homeless/beggars would have asked by now. My cousin and I stopped talking cause we knew something was wrong. I kept an eye and didn’t turn my back to him. We are the only ones around by the way.
>>
The guy immediate picks up his bag and follows us… All sorts of alarms in my head were going off. I made eye contact and immediately knew he was on something. He mumbled something to us that I couldn’t hear. Not knowing what to say, I replied, “Can we help you?”

To that I knew I wasn’t going to get a sane answer, but I only hoped. Unfortunately, I was right. Hispanic Giant said, “Trying to act tough motherfucker? You trying to start something?” He was defiantly on something. I was like fuck… He was working his drug enraged brain up over nothing.

I thought for sure we were getting robbed. We kept walking faster as he followed only a few feet behind us…Like I said before, I wasn’t turning my back on him. I was watching his hands to see if he was pulling for anything. Plus, only God knows what was in his handbag.
>>
Then he said,” What you got on your waistline? You got a .38? I got a .357, wanna see it?” I was about to respond no, thinking I don’t want to give him a reason to show me his .357.

But then I realized for whatever reason I had placed my right hand along my waistline. (I don’t know why… adrenaline maybe) And he had thought I had something. So I didn’t say anything. I didn’t want to say yes, prompting him to escalate things further, but I also didn’t want to say no, which would have been a greenlight to “yes please rob us”.

Now, by this time, I could see the restaurant down the street. It was the light at the end of the tunnel. So, I kept my hand on my waist hoping he wouldn’t call my bluff. I could tell my cousin was probably about to keel over from a heart attack. We picked up the pace as fast as we could without running. Luckily, big Hispanic started to fall behind as we got closer to people standing outside the restaurant. Finally, we were in the safe zone. I could hear, “hey you fucking faggots” in the distance behind.
>>
So, sorry for the long story.

Just posting as a reminder to be aware of what’s around you, even if its in the nice part of town. I had considered getting a concealed carry in the past, but always thought, hey when am I going to need to feel armed? Well, I tell you the worst feeling is wishing you had something to defend yourself and having nothing. I will be applying for my CC on Monday.
>>
>>131982867
LMAO but if you had the gun you would of been in a shoot out instead of on /pol/ talking about a close call.
>>
>>131982867
applying ? i walked in the courthouse said i want my cc permit and walked out 20 minutes later with my permit, this was june 14th in PA.

what commie state do you have to apply? get a g19 btw.
>>
>>131982983
>pirate
>preaches for people to not carry weapons
gee i wonder why a pirate would want an unarmed victim.
>>
>>131982983
Maybe...I don't know what I would have done if he did try something though

>>131983125
hmm maybe ga considering this was in atlanta
>>
>>131982867
>I will be applying for my CC on Monday.
GA is "shall issue". you should have no problem.
>>
>>131982668
You were lucky. You almost got shot in the stomach
>>
>>131983498
Yeah its pretty easy. I had already looked into it. This was just a little extra motivation
>>
>>131983654
don't skimp out on a good handgun, stay away from cobra, hi-point and sig saur unless you want your gun to explode in your hand.
>>
>>131983544
Yeah no kidding. My cousin didnt know what a 357 or 38 was until I told him after. Kinda glad he didn't at the time
>>
>>131983761
didn't know the sigs blow up
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.