[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we retarded?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

File: 100% JEW.png (226KB, 373x449px) Image search: [Google]
100% JEW.png
226KB, 373x449px
Are we retarded?
>>
>filename
oh, you
>>
File: jewess smile.gif (278KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
jewess smile.gif
278KB, 500x282px
Compared to Jews? Well...
>>
>>131981899
Well she is clearly not a "jew".
So who the fuck do they think they are? You think the Nazis would be sending her off out of germany?

I have had my entire life being buttfucked by utter non-sense. The world is fucking retarded. She is not a jew.
>>
You have to see the shit these people like that girl are being brainwashed with, the modern secular jew brainwashing about how they are born leaders and part of elite human class to rule the world -
http://www.connectedwisdom.org/jews-documentary/

You need to get it in your fucking goy heads that the jewish nation of Israel is an imminent threat to national sovereignty around the world. This is a slow-kill war they are waging on the rest of us.

Its a sick dangerous cult.
>>
>goys
only a jew will use that word
fuck off and die cunt

gib back palestianian clay
>>
>>131981600
10/10 and would lick the sweat from between her toes
>>
>>131984059
That's my daughter! You will keep your fucking hands off her! My ex-wife kidnapped her to and took her to Israel. Now suddenly she is claiming her grandmother was a holocaust survivor and survived by living in the sewer and eating nazi poo. Its all lies!
>>
File: IMG_0391.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0391.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
>>131981600
Israel women are among the most beautiful in the world. There's something extremely sexy about white women in the military.
>>
File: jane.jpg (57KB, 710x853px) Image search: [Google]
jane.jpg
57KB, 710x853px
>>131983289
The Nazis would do what they're told or whatever they've been programmed to do.

>>131983953
I'll check that out later. I don't think it's a slow-kill war as much as it is a directed transformation of the world, a "new age" as they like to say.
>>
>>131981600
everyone is retarded
>>
>>131984364

You'll change your perspective when you actually have to do a field exercise with women. 500 meters in a 3 mile 'hump' (usually that term very loosely here) and half of them have already fallen out of the movement.

Then you go back to the rear and realize all the wooks in admin are retards and fucked up your pay again.
>>
>>131985328
>The Nazis would do what they're told or whatever they've been programmed to do.

Nazis new what they were doing. It had to be done. Would have been great if the jewish-controlled Americans had kept the fuck out of it for the SECOND time.

And don't use your MORAL ALL 6 GORILLION shit with me. I know the true story.
>>
>>131985328
A "new age"???

The guy describes this NEW AGE as jews ruling the world.
Its a disguised revision of the Protocols of Zion which most dumb goy too lazy to read.
>>
>>131984364
wtf im jewish now!
>>
>>131984364
That's my fucking point. Girl in pic is NOT A JEW.

By the way you know the Israeli uniforms are old Nazi uniforms? First IDF was supplied with ex-Nazi clothes.
So in fact what you find sex is Nazi women, since she looks every bit german aryan nazi.
>>
>>131986458
So Israel is the new nazi Germany now? Wow, they seemingly can't stop giving me reasons to hate them.
>>
>>131984364
get a load of this homosexual , israel jews 'white women' shilling for jewlings , we also has the white pride flag and larps as a 'pagan' in here
>get the hell out , fucking malaka
>>
>>131981600
Do we people claim "homeland" after living someplace 50 years?
>>
>>131981600
If palestinians weren't allowed to stop the jews...?
>>
>>131987359
SHe is not a fucking jew. That is why I ask if YOU are a fucking retard!

I'm going to put on IDF uniform and take some photos and tell you I am a fucking jew and you will fucking believe me. Even though I look like aryan swede.
>>
>>131983289
>>
>>131990321
ah ha. Reading.

How can there be such a thing as jews if you can't kill them all?
>>
>>131990321
delivered
>>
>>131990321
I know which Nazi camp his grandfather was in.
The same one these Auschwitz survivors talk about-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMyoEG2c7a0
>>
File: ee0.png (422KB, 484x707px) Image search: [Google]
ee0.png
422KB, 484x707px
>>131984013
You must be new my friend
>>
>>131990710
Well, it's a religion based around breeding the master race. Jew "faith" is what they bond in, Jew "ethnicity" is what they're aiming at, or at least that was the metric for many centuries - and they usually recruit rejects and deadbeats wherever they go, as the philosophy that goes along with this culture lends itself toward promising losers the world (and they technically have to take in everyone who wants to be a part of it). Vanquished Babylon, fallen Carthage, degraded Rome, scattered Persia, all the way up through the degenerated nobilities of Francia, Britain, Russia, Poland, even my own dear Germany - all that congregates in the comfy darkness of the synagogue. Even the term "elites" hints at this, as the old war god of the Semitics was El (compare "Israelites" - ultimately "They who achieve dominance through struggle", although the name is usually translated "Those who seek triumph in God"), and our dear globalists sure do like war a lot after all.

What this ultimately means is that there will always be Jews or "Jews" of some kind. And they will always be our enemies. What is important is that we do not stray from the light of our own way and push back at every turn. This, by the way, is why Zoroaster taught that there are two principles, light and darkness, who oppose each other (and why Israel hates Iran so much).

That said though, absolutely do kill corruption. Kill greed. Kill hypocrisy. Fight, and savor the cry of "anti-semite". Then you, too, can win in this game.
>>
>>131990321
Ok, I got you. She is actually daughter of a Nazi who fled to Israel pretending to be a jew - Best escape strategy at end of war for SS.

Still does not answer my question - If there is such thing as jews then how come we can't kill them all?
>>
>>131991582
>>131991489
They're not a bug, they're a feature. You can however take down the ones that fuck up enough to be visible, that's the point. Civilised man's deal with the devil, if you will.
>>
>>131991489
OK.
Well from my metrics they going down and fast right now. They looking like they getting trigger happy.

With people like me their big mistake was 9/11. That woke me up to them. And there must be a million more like me.
>>
>>131991901
I see it happening differently.

If I was a jew, born outside of Israel, I would regret having gotten an israei passport. But if I still had not been there I would just ignore the topic for the rest of my life. If I had family heavy in it I would move states, separate lives.

Its not "easy to say" for me. I have done same thing with my own life but for different reason and its not a big deal, you are citizen of your country born and native to them in every way.

For the fruitloop orthodox and hassidic bunch and all those freaks who gives a fuck?

We can not let a terrorist state like Israel rise anymore in power.
The the sure way to stop them is to make sure people are aware they did 9/11. They can't talk their way out of that one.
>>
>>131991926
Good for you (though of course 9/11 was hardly good) - this puts you on point to familiarise yourself with the old ways of your own. Assuming you are in fact American, that would mean taking a very close hard look at the Constitution, your laws and the philosophies of the Founding Fathers. Derive from this a working culture you can steward and see to it that you motivate others around you into resisting corrupting influence. Christ was a master of this kind of thing, so the New Testament might help you out even if you are not religious.

The way it normally goes is that they build up power over roughly eighty years / four generations (You may have noticed by now that Hitler's "great evil" lay in him forcing Jews to live up to actual Jewish law - the Nuremberg laws are surprisingly similar to the Torah for instance), then self-expose in an open play triggered by their own eternal rivalries and get taken down - provided the host culture immunises well enough to expel them. That is where right-wingers such as us come in.

Tl;dr: Start jewing back. It's not their first time, but be gentile anyway.
>>
>>131992350
There was surely forethought from the Foundation Fathers regarding the Jewish Question and how the Constitution would stand up against them. I believe there was even extensive debate over explicitly excluding jews in the Constitution.

Alex Jones is taking the strategy you are describing. Surely we need those fronts. I am just part of another special-forces unit of Kekistan.
>>
>>131992342
They can, in fact they have. Their "9/11 memorial" looks like a golf trophy for a reason and the US still happily assaulted the Islamic nations that, before Israel, were the staunchest allies of the Americans (Morocco, for example, was first to recognise your independence) to take "revenge".

You must understand that what you've been taught of the Nazis and communists with regards to indoctrination is actually practiced by the Jews - they are supposed to be fanatics one and all; our morality never factors into it. But luckily this can be played.

As such - if you can get the knowledge widely exposed, they'd be in hot water. But most of us here have been trying that exact thing since, well, 9/11. You want to basically grow a domestic terrorist organisation that can eventually attain power and simply oust Israel from US support; that's normally the way these things play out.
>>
>>131992651
NO you dont need grow any terorrism. They need that because their foundations are falsehoods.

Truth has done good enough so far. Its not terroristic to disseminate truth and terroristic means are not ways to disseminate truth.

Youtube was launched 2005 remember. Iphone was 2006. Google bought youtube I think was in 2007.
They know if they cant control the narrative then the truth will kill them.
And as you were pointing out, with the US Constitution we don't need a revolution to throw them out.
>>
>>131981600
>flag
Yep
>>
>>131993572
I know the truth about South Africa and what the jews did to you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4

>flag
I don't have a nation. My mother was pulled out of the rubble of Dresden in 1945, the only survivor of the hamlet. Her entire family murdered by the jews who caused the war against Hitler.
>>
>>131986045
>implying America even had a major role in ww1 or ww2
LMAO
Even the tiny island of Britain had more battles, troops on the ground and mode casualties than us

Really noggin my joggin
>>
>>131993507
>Its not terroristic to disseminate truth and terroristic means are not ways to disseminate truth.
You're correct (though I was also thinking more "Fight Club" than "Al Qaeda"). I guess the occupation of my country still shines through in the way I look at things. Still, don't underestimate just how well the narrative is controlled. For a disheartening example: "Social Justice" started out during the "Occupy Wall Street" movement; where people organised criticism against the bankers, random minority members and women would pop up and boycott discussions by demanding more attention for how oppressed they are - see if you can't find a breakdown of when and where the term "white privilege" grew in online popularity.

Everything, every single thing from what's taught in schools to what is "normal" in conversation to what gets brigaded online, is effectively controlled by twelve rich families, all of them Jews of course - and they can always call on an endless pool of obedient slaves, being that every last leftist policy ever, from welfare through affirmative action to women's suffrage has created entire demographics of utter dependants. They're louder, they're "saints" because they hand out free stuff and a few cannibalised infants are of course an acceptable prize to pay for bigger numbers on a check somewhere.

Greed and the supposed "freedom" that comes of making things privately-owned, be it a bank or your newspaper - this is where their power rests. A truth alone is only useful when it can be shown effectively despite all that; so disseminate, but disseminate effectively.
>>
>>131994217
US were supplying Russia and UK with 100s of billions in tanks and aircraft leading up to 1939 and during the war before they put actual troops on the ground.
They did the same thing in WW1. You can listen to testimony of Benjamin Freedman to know the truth about WW1 and WW2 and Germany -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

They finally gave up deleting this video over and over again.
>>
>>131994281
Yeh but I have been watching closely for 10 years and also I personally was under the spell until in 2006 I saw footage of WTC7. And back then I never imagined that we would come so far as we are now to have outspoken them.

Those same retards they can round up to blindly follow their judas-goat ploys are also easy for us to defeat in civil war. The end game doesn't look good anymore for the jewish control of America. They are on the back foot.
>>
>>131994082
Alright, you're not retarded. You should consider who you are aligning yourself with under that flag though.

I also have no nation. I'm a third generation "Euorpean" immigrant in the "Rainbow Nation". This flag means nothing to me and reflects even more poorly on me than a Kekistan one would, but the difference is that I didn't choose it.
>>
>>131994462
>hundreds of billions of tanks
No, they supplied the UK with the lend lease, which was only food for the civilian population (such a small island during war time, being bombed etc) plus America was relatively unscathed infrastructure wise

Also the lend lease gave a limited amount of small arms munitions

But nowhere near the amount your fantasy driven opinion says.
>source is a YouTube video
Kek
>>
>>131994462
>100s of billions in tanks
Absolute shit K E K

Sorry had to come back to laugh at this again, boy you're an idiot
>>
>>131994281
i tell you what I was most angry about in 2006 when I found WTC7, I was angry that I now knew about it. And like my allegiance had no moral choice than to take up national struggle to alert my countrymen. And what a bloody time, miserable shitful job to be forced to do.

Every single fucking time in history men could live in peace and in walks the jews. You know Peter Styvesant begged the Dutch Admiralty permission to expel the newly arrived jews to New Amsterdam (New York). They had just been expelled from Pernumbuco in Brazil by the Portuguese who just conquered the dutch settlement and expelled the jews.

So all this today, all of it is the fault of the Brazilians. They should have sunk those ships full of jews rather than have them land in New Amsterdam 6 weeks later.

Do you understand this song now? - "Why is it so? Nobody knows" - Its a jewish joke. The song is a jewish song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcze7EGorOk
Because they did the same thing to Constantinople.
>>
>>131994652
Precisely. And I'm grateful to get to see it during my lifetime and proud to have been a part of the exposure. But please do not grow overconfident, too much depends on it. Think of a cornered rat; never assume you have them on the ropes until they actually dangle from trees near you. The fight is not yet won.
>>
>>131995289
They gave 100 billion dollars in military equipment to Russia to defend against the german pre-emptive invasion. Germany would have taken Russia otherwise.

Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8FZTNc_3SA
>>
>>131995345
What a song. Look up Leonard Cohen when you want to get really angry though.
>>
File: 1493128588686.png (204KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
1493128588686.png
204KB, 600x528px
>>131981600
>tfw a jewish supposedly "untermensch" chick looks more aryan than your average ameriburger
>>
>>131995990
You forget that a typical white American is only 56% "white" at most. Ashkenazis are more European than your average Burger. This is why, out of all the countries, America's the only one that obsesses so much about "whiteness" and lumping all "whites" or Europeans as one ethnic group or race. This is not common among Europeans, because they're not as insescure as Americans about this.
>>
>>131995345
Note this guy here: >>131995990
He is one of roughly eighteen million leftists and welfare leeches of the type the "German" government hires to incense Americans against Europeans. At the same time, ever since the introduction of the new flags (behind which Israelis can safely hide) we've had constant "Germany hate threads" in which our genocide is openly propagated. That we are aware of this scares the enemy. That many still unironically believe that this is what the "average" German or American thinks is what makes them dangerous.
>>
>>131996886
I only use the Kek flag because I am OS and don't want this local flag represented in case I breaking some local law...

I can easily pick a jew from the way he writes.
>>
>>131984364
not a jew.

she is a European descendent
>>
>>131996514
>But muh whites must stick together
This mongrel race is truly a blight with their white civic nationalism.
>>
File: averagewhiteamericanman.jpg (22KB, 400x610px) Image search: [Google]
averagewhiteamericanman.jpg
22KB, 400x610px
>>131995990
>>131996514
>Euronigger education
That's not how demographics work, dumbass. Pic related is your average "56% white untermensch"
>>
>>131997247
Good man. Keep up the good fight. I'm actually holding it the other way around because I specifically -want- my flag to be represented with all the reddest pills, but your approach still impresses me. Sadly though I must leave now, this conversation was lots of fun.
>>
>>131997384
You can tell he's a mutt from different European ethnicities.
Go away with your mixed genes, Pedro Smith.
>>
>>131997537
To clarify: Being so respectful of a foreign flag is what impressed me. I was afraid that wasn't really made clear enough.
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 1280x1024px
>>131981600
Of course
Or this place would have been shut down a long time ago
Nothing here makes any sense.
I even wonder sometimes if you guys are algorythms created by mootberg
>>
>>131997682
See here is the Libtard army -
>131996804
You think we worried about them?
>>
>>131997813
See here is the Libtard army -
>>131996804
You think we worried about them?
>>
File: M021.gif (1MB, 480x270px)
M021.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>131997613
>nazi larping flag hider clearly trying his best to sew division
Wonder who could be hiding behind this post?
>>
>>131997945
>You're calling me for what I am
>Whites must stick together even though Europe has centuries of divise history
>YOU MUST BE A JEWISH SHILL LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU
kek, mutt.
Go back to you friends and brag how about you're 70% X 5% Y, 10% Z and the rest Cherokee.
>>
>>131997857
Heh. Not in that regard, violence has traditionally been our strength. But they do have numbers; so don't worry, but do take care. See you around.
>>
File: gal_gadot_idf_2.jpg (194KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
gal_gadot_idf_2.jpg
194KB, 1500x1500px
Crazy Mika came to Mar-a-Lago with the most delicious banana burrito in her snatch. I, myself, would never eat a burrito from a vagina - a bleeding badly vagina - I said no!
>>
>>131999495
Not a jew.

Found her -
https://www.tineye.com/search/7a5348967e915c99654a846ca3f09c79c34b1c0a/
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.