[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abo thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_-wxpddn.jpg (9KB, 470x313px)
IMG_-wxpddn.jpg
9KB, 470x313px
Abo thread
>>
File: white powah.jpg (21KB, 230x400px)
white powah.jpg
21KB, 230x400px
wh*Te monkeys should get the fuck off from Aboriginal lands.
>>
File: australia day.png (33KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
australia day.png
33KB, 500x316px
>>131981132
>>
>>131981132
There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish
>>
Take the abo-pill

-White Australians bow to abos
-In contact with the rainbow serpent
-Possess boomerang throwing abilities
-Control arnhem land with an iron but fair stick
-Own bark huts & billabongs globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient Abo blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Abodgrad will be be the first city)
-rob 99% of liquor stores in Darwin
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Abo babies
-Abos said to have 15+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in the dream times.
-Ancient rock drawings tell of British settlers who will descend upon Australia and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Abobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Abobots inside you right now
-The Abos are in regular communication with the Archangel FLUBBAWUBBAJUBBANOONGA, forwarding the word of the rainbow serpent to the Yolnu tribe. Who do you think set up the meeting between benelong & governor phillip? (First meeting between Abos and outside world in over 40,000 years) and arranged the british leader’s first trip to hobart in history literally a few days later to the Abo bunker in van diemens land?
-They learned fluent Pitjantjatjara in under a week
-NT state government entrust their petrol reserves with the Abos. There’s no VB for sale in darwin after 10 o'clock unless yer a white fella.
-The abos are about 40,000 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base abo currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of the dreamtimes and space from NANA'S HEADGASKET GONE BANG to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.
>>
>>131981193
Fuck off, they did nothing with the land except burn it
>>
>>131981371
I don't hear that much about abos. Are a bunch of them really going gay? I thought they ignored anything that was white.
>>
File: OttomanBeforeAfter.png (199KB, 564x331px) Image search: [Google]
OttomanBeforeAfter.png
199KB, 564x331px
>>131981193
Quite down Turkroach
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.