[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do if I get cancer?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 23

File: cancer.jpg (67KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
67KB, 493x335px
I'm worried about a lot of things. I don't smoke, I try to avoid carcinogenic foods, etc. But I'm fucking terrified of getting cancer. I don't want to die because some of my cells won't kill themselves. There is some family history of various cancers, so it could come from anywhere. I'm still young, and it scares me that I might get it when I'm too old to do anything about it.

This is political because there is much to be said about the practices of the medical industry, death, how people get cancer, how politicians react to it affecting the population, etc. What would you do if you were diagnosed?
>>
>>131980463
Don't have sex with a mexican prostitute
>>
>>131980463
>What would you do if you were diagnosed?
Post /bant/ threads on /pol/.
>>
>>131980463
Die
>>
>>131980759
That's reassuring. But how?
>>
Dont worry about it until you get it - Worrying about shit will fuck up your whole life - Go do good things
>>
>>131980463
Not a damn thing different. You should exercise regularly and watch what you eat.
>>
>>131980879
I appreciate this advice.
>>
>>131980463
If I get cancer, I already got a plan. And it involves weaponry and enemies of the west.
>>
>>131980463
It's not worth thinking about. Enjoy your life as it is now.
>>
Linus Pauling Protocol
Fast Mimicking diet
coffee enemas
>>
>>131981300
That's the spirit. I keep seeing an hero threads and nobody is willing to go out in a blaze of glory, and by glory, I mean brevik.
>>
>>131981410
Wasn't Breivik taken alive?
>>
>>131980463

>What would you do if you were diagnosed?

I've had four forms for over a decade.

Shit means nothing, mind over matter.
>>
File: 1498256299705.jpg (209KB, 1280x720px)
1498256299705.jpg
209KB, 1280x720px
>>131981300
God bless you man
<NOTICE: DEAR FEDERAL AGENCIES, THIS POST IS ENTIRELY SATIRICAL>
>>
>>131980879
He's right.
Worry yourself sick over things that you gave little control over is no good.
>>
>>131980463
It could be worse
Cancer is not the worst illness out there
>>
>>131980824
Many people go to hospice. It's like a nursing home until the body starts shutting down. If the person has DNR he/she dies. Without DNR they will keep the body alive as long as possible. Breathing tube, urine tube, feeding tube straight into the stomach, catheter in vein, IV, heart monitor,heavy drugs.
>>
>>131982298
>It could be worse

At least it isn't feminism.
>>
I have leukemia. I'm 38. I've completed 6 rounds of chemotherapy and now I'm in remission. it's no big deal if you're not a pussy.
>>
>>131982675
That sounds like hell.
>>131982839
I wish you a successful recovery!
>>
>>131980463

Eating healthy or don't smoking won't protect you bro.

2/3 of cancers are from genetic failure and can't do anything to prevent it.The only thing you can do is build a strong immune system so it can fight and destroy the cancer cells or make regular health check ups to find cancer in the first stages which is 90% curable

Plus there are many experimental treatments which promise full cure.But most of them will be available after 2030
>>
>>131982298

I'm far more afraid of neurodegenerative diseases than cancer.
>>
File: culling.png (8KB, 600x500px)
culling.png
8KB, 600x500px
>>131980463
> What if
its not a what if. everyone will get cancer pic related

its what are you gonna do now to guarantee a cure when you get diagnosed in the next few years.

they are many ignored/blocked/suppressed cures

you should contact Joe Biden to push to have this cure available NOW: personalized medicine based on repurposed drug cocktails

you can look through sample treatments here:

http://adjuvantmed.com/documents/AdvancedProstateCancer-PersonalizedTreatmentOptionsReport.pdf

http://adjuvantmed.com/documents/AdvancedNonSmallCellLungCancer-PersonalizedTreatmentOptionsReport.pdf

also
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combinatorial_ablation_and_immunotherapy

write to your congressman, mayor, politicians, the law makers
>>
*THIS IS THE OFFICIAL RED-PILLED ONCOLOGY ADVICE*
~A declaration of of public intelligence against the for profit
((((medical and insurance industrial complex))))~

-Cancer is not 1000s of diseases, if one choose to look at the commonalities, realization arises such that CANCER IS MOSTLY A METABOLIC ILLNESS
PUBMED: PMC3941741

-Follow above line of inquiry, pay special attention to the relation of chronic inflammatory process both as byproduct and cause of tumor-genesis.

-CANCER CURE PROTOCOL, to be executed in parallel after step 0, with self acquired knowledge :

0. Start with a >3day water or no-sugar/low-cal juice fast. The longer the better as long as body fat permits.

1. Reintroduce food with ketogenic diet, be sure to include the following foods: garlic, ginger, turmeric, sprouts, cruciferous veg, herbs, greens, berries, organic organ, tendon and muscle meats, loads of spices and hq oils.

2. Consume amygdalin via apricot pits or IV if necessary.

3. Consume high doses of high super-critical CO2 high CBD Cannabis extract (not from hemp), high terpene preferred. Some solvent based extracts might be ok too.

4a Coleys Toxins as immunotherapy and fever trigger

4b if 4a not available use HEAT: Raise body temperatures either via infrarred or heat sauna. Learn of heat-shock proteins, understand how hypertemia facilitates the immune system attacking the cancer.

5. Hyperbaric chamber, learn how cancer hates oxygen.

6. Take a multisupplement approach, dont have to get clever here, synergy is the effect that has been observed for this type of extract combinations: for example DOI:10.1038 but you can perfectly come up with an equivalent admixture.

6. Make sure the body is not being ravaged by candida or parasitic infections.

7.Organic green coffee enemas to boost glutathione

8. Sunlight outdoor social activity for the patient.
>>
>>131980463
Die in a blaze of glory
>>131981300
this
>>
you are a dead man walking either way op. you will die one day. think about that. you WILL die one day and you are powerless to stop it. it could be in eighty years, it could be in five minutes. but YOU WILL DIE one day and YOU ARE POWERLESS to stop it. accepting this is important and will make life a lot easier
>>
I'd move to america and sell meth
>>
>>131984463
not if he follow this
>>
File: 1494385871490.png (26KB, 637x588px)
1494385871490.png
26KB, 637x588px
>>131981300
>Implying everyone diagnosed with a terminal illness isn't put on a list

LOL
>>
>>131980463
>What should I do if I get cancer?
Go on a pleasure binge. After you finish all of your bucket list, take care of some *cough* business.
>>
>>131985075
>implying anyone who posts here isn't already on the list
>>
File: 1497053308587.jpg (215KB, 700x505px)
1497053308587.jpg
215KB, 700x505px
>>131985153
The "Nothing to lose" list is the highest priority list there is.
>>
>>131984192
SHAMELESS
>>
Exercise daily. Look up epidemiological data which shows that sportmen either don't get cancer or recover much quicker. This is probably related to exercise preventing chronic inflammation which leads to cancer.
Also early detection is key. Do colonoscopy every few years (ask your doctor). Blood in shit = see the doctor for colonoscopy immediately.
>>
>>131980463
>I'm fucking terrified of getting cancer.
This can cause cancer. Don't be like that.
>>
>>131980463
Cold pressed black seed oil aluminum free baking soda with water all veggie fruit water diet, make a trip to Colorado and get the cannabis oil treatment. Your welcome.
>>
I believe in our subtle bodies having effect on our physical bodies. So whatever u manifest in ur life through your own awareness will help or harm your vessel.

Purge yourself of impurities on all levels. Mind body and spirit... This should all be intuitive. Give that an honest effort and you will likely not die of cancer.

Easier said than done however.
>>
>>131980463
If you don't have family history of early cancer the probability of you having a cancer is low.
Cancer is mostly a disease of old age.
Survival also depend on the stage of the disease.
Is the primary tumor contained ? Did it reach lymph node ? is it already metastatic ?
The sooner a cancer is detected the higher is survival rate but if it's metastatic we don't talk about cure of disease we talk about managing it.

Death due to cancer decrease because of prevention and because all pharmaceutics invest massively in clinical trial.

New immunotherapy with bioenginereed antibodies show very promising result but are expensive.
>>
>>131982839
faggot, you should have took the diagnosis like a man and had a crack redeeming yourself with war. No alpha worth their salt would take the pussy option of self preservation. kys
>>
File: 1493881354934.gif (89KB, 600x450px)
1493881354934.gif
89KB, 600x450px
>>131985949
>dude weed makes me feel good
>It must cure cancer
>>
>>131986291
SHUT YOUR IGNORANT MOUTH
>>
My own family is currently struggling with cancer. In my family my father has lung cancer and we have been told several times that the expecting quality of life and period is minimal.
Fighting it with everything you have (Max. chemo and radiation whenever possible) is the only way.

Make sure you finish up your dealings with the world. You don"t want the people you leave behind to have a mess which you created. (loans, debts, pension, belonings). Also talk about stuff which you still want to talk about before it is too late. Sooner or later every family has to deal with this shit.
>>
>>131984034
>you should contact Joe Biden (bidenfoundation.org)
this
its a political issue, where regulations bureaucratic interference block effective treatments that existed for a few decades like: personalized medicine based on repurposed drug cocktails and Combinatorial ablation and immunotherapy.

cocktails of repurposed old drug as treatment of cancer has been known for some time. studies reappear to assert the same facts every decade or so:
http://tdccbr.med.utoronto.ca/news/new-gene-map-reveals-cancer%E2%80%99s-achilles-heel
>>
>>131980463
Make sure you save yourself for marriage* because sodomites account for over 90% of anal cancer cases and have shorter lifespans in general also promiscuous sex also leads to death and even oral sex with a non-virgin can lead to mouth and throat cancer.

*Actual marriage to a woman if you are a man or vice versa
>>
>>131985732
This doesn't make much sense. If you've ever really trained for a long period of time, you'd know that chronic inflammation is pretty fucking common.
>>
>>131980463
>it could come from anywhere
Since your body is literally trillions of cells statistically you already have a few cancers. 99% of the time they'll be destroyed by your immune system or be small and benign and you won't notice them.
So don't worry about it, cancer is basically harmless.
>>
>>131984034
How is this overlooked by the public?
the cancer rate trend fits pretty well with the previous images from the journal of organic systems.

What's interesting is smoking is at an all time low yet cancer is steadily increasing, food is all I can imagine.

At this rate everybody will have one form of cancer during their lives.
>>
>>131980463
Not politics, hang yourself.
>>
>>131980463
Best you can probably do is if you get cancer, see another dr for a second opinion on treatment options, of course it depends on the type of cancer too.
>>
its pretty simple axtually. Your thoughts manifest reality. Everyday just think to yourself, "I dont get sick. Im not the type of person to get sick. I have a super immune system. I dont get sick." Then you will avoid cancer and any other kind of illnesses.
>>
Carpe diem
>>
>>131984192
Nice shitpost modernmedicineiswrongusethis2000yearoldrememdytocureyourterminalillness.com

I'm sure people will listen.
>>
>>131988959
You are a dumbass.
>>
>>131986291
Thw oil contains more cbd than anything, nice try fda go to bed.
>>
>>131988727
this is the depopulation agenda of Rockefellers

they have been sitting on effective known treatments for 100 years, yet they provide archaic, invasive and destructive treatments

people right now could be cured from personalized combination/cocktail of repurposed "old" drugs (interferons, celecoxib, salinomycin, chloroquine, Decitabine, Cyclophosphamide, cytokines/interferons, Imiquimod, saponins, Noscapine, Bromopyruvate, arsenic trioxide, Amiloride etc..)

as well ass old minimally invasive ablation and immunotherapy

but these treatments will not be available to the general public any time soon, even though they have been here for a long time
>>
>>131990091
consider the fact that cancer rates increased from 10% in 1970 to >50% in 2005, all since nixon declared war on cancer

consider the fact that cancer treatments have remained the same for 100 years using archaic radiotherapy and chemo

consider the fact that immunotherapy, cryoimmunotherapy have been around for over 100 years, but suppressed and avoided by medical establishment

consider the fact that the FDA setup red-tape and expensive phased clinical trials to delay and discourage new treatments

also it has been proven that diseases like cancer can be treated with a combination/cocktail of old common, cheap, repurposed drugs
>>
>>131980463
kill niggers and muslims and go out in style
>>
>>131990971
the government covered up a cancer epidemic during the last 10 years, its way worse than /pol/ could ever know.
>>
>>131982298
He's right, OP

You could get a prion disease. Those things are terrifying. I'd much rather have cancer
>>
obsessing about getting sick is a sickness in itself
>>
>>131984192
>organic green coffee enema

I'll try this even if I don't have cancer.
>>
>Rockefeller 102 yrs old
>Jimmy Carter 93 yrs old, cured of metatstatic cancer in 2015
>Gerald Ford 93 yrs old
>Reagan 93 yrs old, cured of metatstatic cancers (colon, prostate, skin) in 1985
>George Bush 93 yrs old
>Henry Kissinger 93 yrs old
>Charles W. Robinson 95 yrs old
>Robert S. Ingersoll 96 yrs old
>Andrew Marshall 95 yrs old
>Prince Philip 95 yrs old
>Zbigniew Brzezinski 90 yrs old
>>
>>131980463
Worry about today and live your life like you might meet God tomorrow
>>
File: cancer-rates.jpg (27KB, 667x429px)
cancer-rates.jpg
27KB, 667x429px
You don't have to worry so much. People don't really get cancer until they're 55+. Children getting cancer often is a meme. It's not reality. You only get cancer when your body starts to break down (e.g. you're old, you're obese, you smoke a lot, you tan constantly, or a combination of those/related things).
>>
>>131984192
This is really good. But stay off sugar and related high glycogen foods that convert to sugar permanently--cancer cells rely on sugars to reproduce.
>>
My dad supposedly had prostate cancer and somehow was cured through prayer. Either he is lying or w/e but he looks totally fine till this day.

Don't have sex with strangers. That can lead to some many cancers.
>>
>>131980463
It's either Cancer or Heart attack. Just die like a man
>>
>>131999766
So frequent checkups?
>>
File: goat2.jpg (52KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
goat2.jpg
52KB, 480x360px
I don't want to be a blogfag, OP, but I have cancer.
Obsessing over potential illness is bad for you.

There are things you can do to avoid it, or rather, things which increase the chance of it happening which you can avoid.

If you keep fit, eat good, stay healthy-you'll probably be fine. But there's always a chance that one day your health will take a very steep fall to the worst.
Whether you get some hereditary shit, suddenly develop symptoms or just get hit by a fucking bus or something.

Do not live healthily to avoid ill health, do it because it feels good.
I have little family but a good number of close friends, however I lose my partner to car crash about a year before my symptoms took a turn for the worse.

The chances of young people getting it are quite low, so honestly the fact we're both in this thread probably statistically means you won't in some weird way.

I'm just glad I'll die either at the start of things stopping being so retarded or during a brief period of respite from it all.
>>
>>132000461
>Don't have sex with strangers. That can lead to some many cancers

Indeed. It could lead to "modern marriage", a cancer upon us all.
>>
>>132000664
frequent heart transplants
>>
File: PoorSteve.jpg (39KB, 306x642px)
PoorSteve.jpg
39KB, 306x642px
>>131980463
There's not much you can do. Hope you catch it early, it's not aggressive and it's one of the lesser ones like skin cancer.

Never fall in to the trap of "natural" or "alternative" medicine. There's a reason it's not actual medicine and no, it's not because of a conspiracy, it's because it's bullshit and there's no evidence it works. There's also no secret cure. The rich and powerful die from these things too.

People believe there are secret cures because it's too depressing to face the reality that we're powerless, even with today's technology, to beat a lot of dieases.
>>
What's the deal with antioxidants vs. oxidizing agents? I hear some people drink small amounts of h2o2 for health reasons while others swear by antioxidents. Why the disparity?

>>132000846
That's really rough, bro. It sounds like you've got an extremely strong mindset.
>>
>>132001370
steve jobs had aids, tho.
https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs_purported_HIV_medical_status_results,_2008
>>
>>132001370
>>131990971
>>131990091
>>131986994
>>131984034

>secret cure
It's almost a certainty.

It's basically an open secret among those who work in computer assisted biomedicine.

Hell, even the public research suggests there are highly efficacious treatments that aren't used on anyone who isn't special.

The simplest thing I can think of off the top of my head is glucose preference among cancer cells. Sugars are prefered 10:1 as a fuel source among cancer cells compared to normal cells. A sugar molecule ionically bound to iron that has magnetic properties has been shown to tear cancer cells apart when they are exposed to magnetic forces.

Basically, since the cancer cells are 10x more likely to interact with sugar compared to normal cells, this treatment will kill 10 cancer cells to every one normal cell. This is much, much more effective than chemotherapy or radiation. Both of which, actually cause cancer.

There are even magnetic sugars that don't pass the blood brain barrier, and ones that can be almost completely localized to one part of the body. Say you have kidney cancer. To treat it with this method, you only need to find a magnetically active sugar that greatly interacts with the kidneys. So, one that is forced to be renally metabolized. Then you just calculate the half life and break out the electromagnet when the largesr amount is being metabolized to localize the treatment and damage.
>>
>>131984192
Also--Coley Toxins is a great idea--but they aren't really doing those as far as I have been able to find out. These were attenuated viruses designed to sicken but not kill, though they did kill a number of people. Not like people can whip up their own. Research shows getting a whopping dose of influenza reduces your chances of getting cancer--google studies on Coley Toxins. Interesting research.
>>
>>132001862
All you've done is make assertions. Where's the evidence? Sources? Nobel prize for medicine? All this stuff is fine and dandy in vitro but at the moment the best we have for actual living people is chemo/radiotherapy.

Just because someone goes in to remission while trying woo doesn't mean the woo caused the remission. Ad hoc fallacy is the root cause of most if not all bullshit "cures".
>>
>>132001815
Then why did he die so quickly when HIV/AIDS is something that can be managed for many decades?
>>
>>132002275
>not reading the linked sites
are you stupid or just retarded?
>>
>>132002516
I read only the post I was responding to
>>
>>132002592
it shows through your ignorance

lurk and read the entire thread before embarrassing yourself
>>
File: 1464269894952.png (231KB, 680x534px)
1464269894952.png
231KB, 680x534px
>>132001685
seminomas germ cell testicular cancer.

Feels a little better that it was almost certainly a family thing as opposed to something I got through my own retardation, but here we are.

>le wasting your last few years on earth shitposting on /pol/

I'm 21 years old, not rich and never made it to University. I wouldn't have been doing much anyway, so just doing what I enjoy.
Shitposting here while I play video games and watch films on rainy days is something I enjoy.
>>
>>132002731
Death is an illusion fellow bong.
As is life.
Op should realise this as well.
Fear nothing in this universe.
Materialistfags can call me out all they want.
They live in constant fear, I do not.
Neither should you anon.
Best of luck to you and Op.
>>
>>132002275
If there ever was a bullshit "cure", it's radiation and chemo therapy.

Literally the, "I go now and make you super unhealthy by killing all your cells until you're a weak vomiting mess on your death bed for a >25% survival rate".

Bullshit """"""""cure""""""""

And the fact doctors have had BILLIONS donated to search for a better cure and still haven't found jack shit makes me believe they either aren't looking for a cure because the money is too good, or the doctors or today are very incompetent.

I've seen space expeditions accomplish more in the 21st century than medicine. Lazy fucks.
>>
>>132002704
There's no ignorance. I was speaking to the poster who made that post, not who he supports I want HIS evidence as HE made the claims.

I've had a look at the other posts he included and they are simply trialled and potential therapies of which have only efficacy in specific cancer cases. This is not news and this is not secret as the links prove for fuck's sake. This is not the same as a mgic secret cure that I was referring to.

I haven't embarrassed myself, you've shown your dishonesty and immaturity.
>>
>>132003333
Are you serious? If you had cancer you'd refuse chemo and rad therapy? Be honest.

These treatments are the reason we're able to beat cancer in circumstances we couldn't previously you fool.

How mentally ill must you be to think the entire medical establishment and medical science is pushing bullshit treatment for cancer?

>https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/chemotherapy-doesnt-work-not-so-fast-a-lesson-from-history/
>>
>>132003397
did you know that 80 percent of all cancers may be addressed via different repurposed drug cocktail combinations. that is a fact.

whats stopping people from being cured from repurposed drug cocktails that already passed FDA? the FDA and establishment block these effective treatments

https://virtualtrials.com/surviveben.cfm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/wellbeing/healthadvice/11424747/The-professor-who-cured-his-cancer-with-a-cocktail-of-everyday-pills-and-20-years-on-remains-disease-free.html
>>
>>132002240
or you can just get a flu shot every year
shown to reduce rates of cancer
>>
>>131988727
Radiation is everywhere. Don't get X-rays. Doesn't Alex jones sell iodine? That might help actually protect against radiation. And yes we're also being poisoned by our food water and cosmetics.
>>
>>132003599
I'd refuse it on the simple premise that it's a poison used to subdue and placate a malignancy back to dormancy instead of

CURING

it.

I also wouldn't trust any fuckhead doctor who wanted to do "trial experiments" on me because it's the only way these lecherous crones can sink their claws into some human guinea pigs.

>you wouldn't treat your illness with poison if it meant you might survive?
Fuck. No. Come up with a REAL cure and get back to me. Fucking medical sector deserves its current recession.
>>
>>131980463
follow Rick Simpson's steps.
>>
>>132003655

Why do you think the FDA has blocked the treatment? Please tell me why you think it is.

The first "source" is sketchy as fuck. Essentially a blog by a survivor? That's not persuasive I'm afriad. Weak evidence.

The second article does not show any causation at all and even if it did it cannot be extrapolated to other people without actual fucking studies and experiments.

If I fapped more per day after being told I had cancer and one day it's reduced or goes away was it the masturbation that did it?
>>
>>132003818
Dude, cancer is so difficult that the "poison" is the only DEMONSTRATED method of being RELIABLE in comparison to everything else.
>>
>>131980463
Just beat cancer desu, I have no tips to give other than hqving the will to live and fight. Luck also matters a lot. Not much to say otherwise, it sucks to go through.
>>
>>132003914
No.
But someone whose body is dying should be allowed to try anything they think might work.
>>
>>132004021
>>132003914
>>132003818
>>132003738
>>132003599
Chemotherapy has only a 2.1% success rate

http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/how-effective-is-chemotherapy/

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2011/09/16/two-percent-gambit-chemotherapy/

It is clear we are still living in the stone age.

>intense radiation with radiotherapy
>cell damaging chemicals with chemotherapy
>disfiguring surgeries such as a mastectomy

Will doctors ever admit, that we have no idea what we are doing with cancer? And that the current practices are insane? No doubt, 100 years from now, people will look back and laugh at how barbaric we were.

>>132003333
witnessed
>>
>>131980463
Follow the alternative health rabbit hole.
>>
>>132004021
Or so you've been told. If the cancer cells can be identified and singled out, they can find a way to eliminate them without destroying the rest of your body in the process.

Every other miracle treatment in the history of science doesn't react as heinously as a clearly archaic method for eliminating cancer. They literally hook an IV of poison to your veins like the medieval era doctors would attach leeches to your skin for blood. Equally as barbaric.

Given the advances in science, in general, are you trying to tell me that over the course of 40-50 years, receiving hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars, and they still haven't found a cure?

We have nano technology now that was science fiction in the fucking 80s, we have a rocket that can launch AND land upright, but the incompetency of the medical sector has lead to what developments again?

Nothing?

Either they are incapable of doing their job or they refuse to.
>>
>>132004292
I don't disagree with you. I fully support the freedom to try other things in desperation but people shouldn't pretend "alternative medicine" works.

I used to believe all the bullshit alex jones and co. peddle but it's just lies, dangerous lies.
>>
>>132003599
Radiooncologist here

our good nazi goys incorrectly calibrate the equipment (e.g.,- beam geometry is too large/wide) , use far too high of an MeV, and have quick, successive treatments often 24 hours apart. All of these will lead to adverse outcomes and prove to be detrimental to the patient.

they DO NOT provide treatment to patients

If low dose radiation is used and treatments are spaced, at minimum, three days apart (ideally longer) with excellent equipment, it is extremely beneficial even if the patient seems like a lost cause. I also induce ultra-low dose radiation in a slightly larger radius in the surrounding area 2 weeks prior to treatment. This minimizes damage by provoking a 'paradoxical', 'hormetic' response. The repair mechanisms to radiation damage treatment are thought to be upregulated by these lower-doses which from my experience drastically minimizes localized toxicity from later treatment.
>>
>>131980463

You make it or you die, life is rough, get a fucking helmet. SAGE slide thread.
>>
>>132002438
He got it in the 70s dude
>>
File: 41XAJQV7H6L._AC_US218_.jpg (7KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
41XAJQV7H6L._AC_US218_.jpg
7KB, 218x218px
>>131980463
Eat grapes.
>>
>>131980463

Former cancer patient here.

All I can say is, it's pretty bad, but it's also one of these things which the idea of the thing is actually worse than the thing itself. We chose this one disease do demonize and be terrified of, when there's so much variation to it that you can't simply know how much suffering it will actually bring. And actually, the ones around you will seem to be in much more pain than yourself if you ever develop it (because of that demonizing process).

It's also clearly political indeed. Like big pharma had to erect a monument to Moloch so they could claim to be fighting against it or something. I cannot stress it enough how most of the problems when you have cancer come from external influence (and I don't mean the treatment). You have siblings desperate not knowing how to act near you, people asking you about death all the time, and the infamous habit of people wondering how can you be happy in your good days, while also wondering why do you NOT get happy during your bad days. It seems society has less acceptance for cancer patients, than the patients themselves.

I got through this and came about with minor but significant scars. Many people being treated close to me got it better, and others did not make it through. But you can be sure that none of these people went through the hell this thing is made out to be. Everything can be dealt with OP, even your cells taking themselves over you. And if it ever happens to you, look inside yourself even though this is where the problem lies, because everyone else will alienate/estrange you as if you weren't the same kind of being they are anymore.
>>
>>132004381
none of that is convincing though. Just because we have great rockets and nano tech means nothing about anything else. what you're saying is fallacious.

>Or so you've been told

Yes that's right. Are you telling me you believe in things that have not been proven instead? Or worse, speculation or even unfalsifiable claims?

>
Given the advances in science, in general, are you trying to tell me that over the course of 40-50 years, receiving hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars, and they still haven't found a cure?

Why is this hard to believe? This sounds like argument form ignorance fallacy m8
>>
>>131980463
There is no cure out there bro.
Anaerobic conditions causing cancer is caused
by habitual hyperventilation and mouthbreathing.
Flushing CO2 from your lungs prevents oxygen
binding to hemoglobin.
The "Bohr Effect" was discovered almost a
century ago by Niels Bohr's father.
Correct your posture.
Breathe from the diaphram.
Slow down your breathing.
Most important of all: want to, have a valid reason to live.
Oxygen drives the most important physiological energy potentials/gradients.
Anaerobic processes take over in the absence of oxygen.
It is surreal how the medical profession has
accepted the inevitability of cancer
as statesmen have accepted terrorism.
It all goes back to basic metabolism.
>>
>>132004381
not all cancers are the same desu. survival rates for lots of cancers are way way better than they were in the 80s. cancers that would straight up kill you then are effectively curable 90+% of the time now when caught early enough.
>>
>>131980463
Read the book "How Not to Die". Become a vegan and eat foods such as broccoli heavily. Sleep well and avoid obvious bad habits.
A vegan diet can prevent every major disease from developing, and help treat it better than conventional cancer treatments.
>>
>>132004438
>Radiooncologist here

I find that hard to believe, unfortunately. You'd have to show some ID or something.

>our good nazi goys incorrectly calibrate the equipment (e.g.,- beam geometry is too large/wide) , use far too high of an MeV, and have quick, successive treatments often 24 hours apart. All of these will lead to adverse outcomes and prove to be detrimental to the patient.

This just means certain clinicians are inept. This is not reflective of the treatment as a whole.

>If low dose radiation is used and treatments are spaced, at minimum, three days apart (ideally longer) with excellent equipment, it is extremely beneficial even if the patient seems like a lost cause. I also induce ultra-low dose radiation in a slightly larger radius in the surrounding area 2 weeks prior to treatment. This minimizes damage by provoking a 'paradoxical', 'hormetic' response. The repair mechanisms to radiation damage treatment are thought to be upregulated by these lower-doses which from my experience drastically minimizes localized toxicity from later treatment.

Wait, so radiotherapy does work then you're saying?
>>
>>131985933
this
>>
>>132004381
You make a convincing argument. I don't know why we can't seem to identify cancer cells and then target them for destruction. With the incredible advances in computer technology, it seems like something better could have been discovered after decades of research and trillions of dollars. It definitely seems fishy.
>>
>>132004433
>>132003914
>personalized medicine, ablation+immunotherapy
>alternative medicine

boy are you retarded

personalized medicine based on cocktail of repurposed drugs and ablation+immunotherapy is not something you shitbrain would understand anyway

http://tdccbr.med.utoronto.ca/news/new-gene-map-reveals-cancer%E2%80%99s-achilles-heel
>>
>>132000965
Not just that, STDs lead to cancers later in life.
>>
>>132004327
>2.1%

That's a dangerous and sad lie. It's closer to 60% according to other sites.

>Cancer survival in the UK has doubled in the last 40 years

Gee the current mainstream treatment sure is shit...

You just need to face the reality that humans are not as powerful and as invincible as you think. This is why you're convinced there's a conspiracy. come back to reality.

>http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/health-professional/cancer-statistics/survival

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/health-professional/cancer-statistics/survival
>>
>>131980463
Smoke weed.

If you don't want to do that then there's nothing really to be done. Cancer can hit at anytime and you might not even know you have it until it's too late. Anon if you are going to die and their is nothing you can do about it. Then why worry? You have no real choice but to accept it. Also there are supposedly alot of "cures" for cancer. I've read into a couple but I'm no doctor so I couldn't tell you if there bullshit or not. Remember a Japanese clinic having some form of herbal cure or something that supposedly had a high success rate. Supposedly these are kept down by big pharma because chemo makes bank. But I have no way of proving that just talking from memory.
>>
>>132005017
TRUTH: ((($$$$$Chemotherapy's))))) success rate is ZERO PERCENT. The "2.1%" is people that were going to live through cancer anyways and also survived the chemical poisoning.

Cancer's death rate is NOT 100%. A few percentage of people always survive cancer naturally and Bug Pharma is just taking credit for it by saying their overpriced money drugs are responsible for the save.

Using chemo to kill cancer is like using a shotgun to remove a wart.

Medical advances in chemo will eventually make it like using a rifle to remove a wart.

We need to stop improving faulty methods and start developing good ones.
>>
Take the Green Pill by watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rNY7xKyGCQ

Living on a plant-based diet is the only long-term way of defeating cancer and heart disease.
>>
>>132002516
I read the link about nsc lung cancer and it was just the guys treatment plan. It didn't even say if the treatment worked.
>>
>>132004980
Alternative medicine being daft diets, electric yoga mats (noel edmonds lel), weed syrup, homeopathy etc not personalised medicine, obviously. That's not what I was referring to. That type of personalised medicine isn't possible here due to socialised healthcare but I want to know why YOU think places like the US don't have this type of therapy, if it works. Tell me please.

I still haven't seen a clear set of studies or investigations which show the therapy you refer to being better than chemo and radiotherapy. Show me it if you have it.
>>
>>132005207
>TRUTH: ((($$$$$Chemotherapy's))))) success rate is ZERO PERCENT.

You need gassing
>>
>>132005305
Yes that is true. Advances in tech will obliterate cancer

But you need to make SURE that you stay alive until then... it can take 20 years before all diseases will be eradicated with medical tech

How to make sure you live until then:

1) take the green pill; plant-based diet , see >>132005271

2) exercise at least twice a week

3) optional: do intermittent fasting if you can (or longer fasts) --- fasts are proven to be great for longevity

4) avoid alcohol and tobacco (obviously)

5) avoid dangerous activities like extreme sports (which are nigger tier anyway)

6) gas the kikes
>>
>>132005305
That won't help anyone who is alive today.
>>
>>132005484
>>132005440
>>132005315

herded into Surgery (which can spread the cancer), Chemo (which may or most likely may not kill ALL of the most virulent invasive cancers) 1 and Radiation (which can both cure malignancies and also induce second primary tumors and chromosome aberrations).

Rather than destroying tissues in bulldozer fashion as do the traditional chemotherapy and radiation treatments, they will serve as finer tools, carving out the tumor while sparing healthy tissues. It may even become possible to design tailor-made treatments to suit the patient’s individual traits and genetic profile.

http://wis-wander.weizmann.ac.il/books/what-we-are-doing-about-cancer

>>
>>132005747
I read those links but that's future shit, didn't you read your own links? This is not something that's been studied and trialled as much as conventional therapy. Until then and when we have promising real world results then what we have to offer now is the best. I'm not saying what we offer now is perfect but the tin foils need to shut the fuck up. It's anti vaccine level retardation.
>>
>>132005315
those samples are from cured metastatic patients thru personalized repurposed drug cocktails
now go on the site and read.

these treatments have existed for decades. they are blocked by archaic and draconic bureaucrats
>>
>>132005505
Basic healthiness upkeep is a given. Certainly, if a person lives an aggressively unhealthy lifestyle, then he reaps what he sows.

But some forms of cancer are really just unpredictable and unpreventable. That's what I imagine the fear OP is feeling.

>>132005595
CRISPR edits live cells. It's neat shit and is predicted to allow modification of a given person's immune system (to allow it to detect a cancer, for example). It's also theorized that it will act as a cure for HIV, and IIRC there was a group that demonstrated this effectiveness in mice recently.
>>
>>132005936
>I read those links but that's future shit,
>http://adjuvantmed.com curing for decades using personalized repurposed drug cocktails
>future shit
>decade ago
>future

your low IQ shines thru.
you really should fuck off

>>132005946
>>
>>132005946
Are the patients still cured?
>>
>>132005207
>>132004327
>>132003333
Chemotherapy is machismo practiced to the N'th degree. It is a war in which you are the battleground, lucky you, I mean you have to treat your body better than that. The folks that bring you the toxic chemicals that cause the cancer are then kind enough to bring you toxic chemicals that allegedly.....

The chairman of the board of Bristol Myers, the main company producing anti-cancer drugs, who also happens to be on the board of MSK, is also on the board of the New York Times. Everybody's brother in law is an oncologist, or on the board of somebody else's something or other, so it is a money making thing for the establishment. A hundred and seven billion, with a B, dollars a year business, and we are not going to get rid of it easily.

You bet, it is criminal. I have known about this and lived with it for 20 years. You know what? THEY know about it at Sloane Kettering. They even put Coleys picture in their publicity material, as a pioneer of immunology, but they would never use the treatment themselves. They want to develop DRUGS that can be spun off like Tumour Necrosis Factor, like these other immunologically based drug treatments, highly toxic, destructive of the immune system, incredibly expensive.

What is really sick is the industry leaders value their bottom line more than the well being and life of people.
>>
>>132006139
We have to gas the kikes. They're poisoning our food.
>>
>>131980463
You better not smoke and then most of the lung cancer wont happen, but that is one example of how the tobacco industry has infiltrated the medical establishment. The bigger thing is the industrial interests. If you look at the board of MSK you will find the who's who of the petro-chemical industry. Why are they there? Again, very little research is done on the effect of chemicals in causing cancer. We know that is probably one of the main things that causes cancer---petro-chemical pollution. But that is denied denied. Of course it's denied, because the people who are paying the bill and directing cancer research have a vested interest in keeping the scientists away from that area, and keeping them focused on DRUG cures, things that can be patented, marketed and so forth, and the FDA is in total collusion in this. They have set up a system where it costs hundreds of millions of dollars to develop a new drug in the US. Well, right there you know you are dealing with a monopoly situation.
>>
>>132005305

>>132005595
By the time we get to the 24 century we might have effective treatments, Star Trek will be long gone by that time. It is not working, yet we have had this infrastructure, the cancer establishment imposed over this country for the last 50 years. It is a fund raising machine. The ACS takes in 400 million dollars a year. What are they doing with it? Where are the treatments? Where are the cures? Where is the good research? They are way way way out, far, drifting out to sea in terms of anything approaching human cancer. We have to re-orientate ourselves around the actual patient in front of you. The only thing that matters in cancer or any other disease.
>>
>>132007087
The information you will learn is mostly censored and banned in the United States when it comes to cancer treatment, as only pharmaceutical products approved by the FDA are allowed to treat cancer in the U.S.

Unfortunately, the pharmaceutical industry and the U.S. government has lost the war on cancer.

At the beginning of the last century, one person in twenty would get cancer. In the 1940s it was one out of every sixteen people. In the 1970s it was one person out of ten. Today one person out of two gets cancer in the course of their life.

The cancer industry is probably the most prosperous business in the United States. In 2014, there will be an estimated 1,665,540 new cancer cases diagnosed and 585,720 cancer deaths in the U.S. $6 billion of tax-payer funds are cycled through various federal agencies for cancer research, such as the National Cancer Institute (NCI). The NCI states that the medical costs of cancer care are $125 billion, with a projected 39 percent increase to $173 billion by 2020.

The simple fact is that the cancer industry employs too many people and produces too much income to allow a cure to be found. All of the current research on cancer drugs is based on the premise that the cancer market will grow, not shrink.
>>
Vitamin b17 m8
>>
I know it's not cancer but if i'd had HIV i would fill water pistol with my blood and I would fill every drink or food with it.

(For NAKA, don't worry it's just a joke, we have the least HIV cases in all slav countries)
>>
>>131980463

Repent, accept Jesus the Christ as your Lord and Savior, pray.
>>
>>132004604
Sorry to ask, but what does it exactly do to your body when you have it? Deform stuff inside or something like that?

I never looked into it, so i don't really know.
>>
>>131980603
first post best post
>>
>>132007943
Slavs probably have HIV because they're all psychos like you
>>
>>131980463
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaKXAEvIve0
>>
File: 061123_hivmap.gif (39KB, 700x452px)
061123_hivmap.gif
39KB, 700x452px
>>132009506
*East slavs

West slavs have the least HIV cases in Europe.
>>
>>131980463
>get cancer
>no money
>get treatment anyway
>receive bill
>never pay it
>profit

Option 2:
>get cancer
>blow all your money on doing whatever you please
>die happy
>>
>>131980463
>I don't smoke,
>implying smoking causes cancer
It doesn't. It appears to be anti-carcinogenic and life-extending if you look at the hard science instead of human statistical studies.
>>
File: 1498847787863.png (201KB, 1079x1073px)
1498847787863.png
201KB, 1079x1073px
>>132011597
>>
you might get a tumma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaTO8_KNcuo
>>
Accept your death and die with dignity
>>
File: 1498847906769.png (220KB, 576x751px)
1498847906769.png
220KB, 576x751px
>>132011597
Read "Smoking is Good for You" by William Whitby.
>>
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170308083940.htm

vitamin c in high doses is hostile to the cancer microenvironment. linus pauling was ridiculed for decades for pointing this out
>>
>>132011597
Nicotine might not cause cancer but it creates new blood vessels, increasing the odds that a cancer cell will get a blood vessel nearby
When that happens it is no longer in a low oxygen environment and can start growing into a big tumor and when ready, spread through the new blood vessel
>>
>>131980463
i tried to eat healthy, exercise, have minor alcoholic intake, stay out of the sun, dont smoke no family history of cancer

Got leukemia anyway at age of 29

shit sucks but cant do anything about it, just try and live a productive life
>>
Go to the doctor and get treatment. I've got some cancer in my family and I've seen people be saved by surgery, chemo and radiotherapy. It doesn't always work but the earlier you find it the better.

My mother was cured of cancer in her uterus, they chopped it out, she didn't need it anymore anyway after menopause. My uncle beat bowel cancer at the age of 18.

I bet they both would have died if they relied only on meme treatment.

I get a regular colonoscopy because I know I have the same gene that uncle has. Ironically even though I have a high as shit chance of bowel cancer, I have less chance of dying from it than regular joe because of the screening. Often people only realise they have it when there is a big ass tumor blocking them from taking a shit and/or bleeding. For me it will be the size of a pea.
>>
File: 21eb563a58e5aebf.jpg (27KB, 480x378px)
21eb563a58e5aebf.jpg
27KB, 480x378px
>>131980463

My mother died 2 years ago because she did what the fucking doctors said.

There is already a cure to cancer and a guy called Geert Hamer found out. Its called the NEUE GERMANISCHE MEDIZIN. He is under heavy attack by the media for over 20 years now and went full antisemitic at sone point and said jews in israel already use his way to heal cancer patients.

There is a group that just took his findings and learned it and wrote two books about it. "die 5 biologischen naturgesetze" or the 5 biological rules of nature.

I looked into it about 9 years ago, because i wanted to know why my grandfather died.

The pharmaindustry is a scam, a Perpetuum mobile of money. Chemo is the worst you can do when having cancer. You heal DESPITE getting chemo and not BECAUSE you got it.

My mother had liver cancer and i read everything about it and talked to her about it and told her what she must do(it was a program activated in her mind due to a shock in the 90s of theinking she would not have enough money to eat. This was activated every time she had financial problems and the program made the liver run on high speed for nutrition, wich means cell growth over a long period).

Anyway, dont ever get chemo.
>>
File: 1496222738309.png (35KB, 1080x1247px)
1496222738309.png
35KB, 1080x1247px
>>132013696

She only had to sell her goddamn house that was too expensive for her to hold on her own, as the third man in her life was a useless shit. She ran herself in that situation and feminism was a big part of it.

So in 2 ways, feminism and pharmaindustry, the jews killed my mother. We could have lived a happy life if not for her permanently triggered and hateful attitude against men.
>>
>>132013696
There's more than a hundred types of cancer and they can pop up in all different parts of the body. Some are more aggressive than others. Some places are hard to detect until it is already quite advanced.

Just because chemo didn't work for your mother doesn't mean it hasn't saved the lives of thousands of people. It didn't work for my grandma, but it did for my uncle. That's the nature of cancer which isn't a single disease with a single treatment.

It's definitely a nasty business. I have a neighbor who is in remission and he says if it comes back he will just die rather than have another round of treatment. Some people on the other hand handle it very well, but then they might still die despite being able to take it without side effects being too bad.

If it gets into lymphatic system, or into the bones or blood, I'd love to hear your idea to target it that isn't system wide. Because at that point the cancer is also system wide, and if it's aggressive you'll probably get the "couple of months" talk.
>>
>>132013696
Good post until the last paragraph. You lost me there. What program?
>>132014011
How did femnishm come into it?
>>
File: 1498047422675.jpg (12KB, 275x183px)
1498047422675.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
Everybody's a ticking time bomb for developing cancer, if you don't go overboard on carcinogens you'll probably be fine.
>>
File: beqhL.png (62KB, 1148x718px)
beqhL.png
62KB, 1148x718px
>>132014576
I see your Spurdo and I raise with 2 Spurdos
>>
File: 1498525990480.jpg (967KB, 4575x4575px)
1498525990480.jpg
967KB, 4575x4575px
>>132014773
Incidentally, my earlier poast Spurdo pic was the uncle Hitler way to try to get humanity rid of one type of cancer...
TA DUM TSSS ;^D
>>
File: aB8QLDz_460s.jpg (153KB, 460x1562px)
aB8QLDz_460s.jpg
153KB, 460x1562px
>>132014361

There are many programs in your mind that activate under certain circumstances. Some always run, some only in bad situations. Some should always run, some not or only temporarily. You just havr to give your body the right information so it works prooerly.

Feminism fucked up the relationships of my mother.
>>
You always read stories about it, but you won't realise how close it can get to you until it does. My 15 year old sister was diagnosed with Leukaemia a few weeks ago. It still feels surreal, and fake. I would always mock cancer, and I still stand for anyone's right to, but someday it might be you or someone close to you. Cherish your family, and the time you have left.
>>
>>131980603
dont listen to them op, ive had sex with about 5 in TJ. Just wrap that shit up and no kissing ok.
>>
>>132003738
Iodine is for people who are exposed to radioactive iodine. Basically your thyroid needs iodine and will take it where it can get it when it needs it. If you are exposed to radioactive iodine your thyroid will accumulate radioactive iodine and the radiation from it will hit fuck up your thyroid and potentially give you thyroid cancer.

If you take surplus iodine your thyroid will grab what it needs and won't accumulate as much of the radioactive iodine from fallout and your exposure to radiation from that specific source will be limited.

Iodine therefore doesn't protect from external radiation. It's good to have if your environment suddenly has a shit ton of radioactive iodine from fallout or whatever. You're still going to suffer the same effects from other sources.
>>
>>132004327
>It is clear we are still living in the stone age.
We're living long enough the die from cancer so apparently not.
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.