[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sharing personal political opinions to libcucks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: A FUCKING SHAME OF A PERSON.jpg (26KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
A FUCKING SHAME OF A PERSON.jpg
26KB, 670x377px
ITT: We talking about things or people that liberal don't seem to understand why /pol/ hates or doesn't take seriously anymore. Any opinions are welcome about anything and anybody as long as it satisfy the rules said above.IT HAS TO BE RELATED TO POLITICS

I will start with bernie sanders.

>The reason why i consider Bernie to be a cuck is because his personal opinions are shit and not worthy to be taken seriously by no else. During his campaign against Shadilay, he expressed his rivalry and he clearly didn't wanted her to win. But when he lost, instead of using the fact that she rigged the election and try to defend his opinion, he just waved the white flag and bent like a twink with is asshole wide open by openly sponsoring Hillary. And while this may be argued as a ""strategic"" move to impede trump from becoming president. It actually shows to someone with brain cells that sanders has no personality or character. He shares his opinions and ideals but he is not willing to defend them. If this guy went to be an actual president, he would be unreliable since he doesn't fight for his cause. For example, if he tried to pass the free college act in congress and it failed, he would just give up and not satisfy his promises instead of being like trump and fighting the immigration reforms until it passed. Sanders blabbers but he is not willing to defend his cause. This is why /pol/ doesn't take sanders' opinion seriously.Low test beta male.

-No TL;DR, Reading is a redpilled hobby and habit.So read that wall of text up there

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.