[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Louise Mensch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I just realized she's trolling leftists. I am a retard...

I am genuinely embarrassed that I didn't figure it out quicker. Fuck.
>>
fpbp
>>
>>131977648
FPBP
>>
>>131977494
there is no way she is a troll. if she is then even I got fucking duped. there is absolutely no way she is a troll. she tweeted just like an insane liberal. i want definitive proof she is a troll
>>
>>131977648
fplp
>>
>>131977494
She's not a troll. She unironically fried her brain from doing so many hard drugs, by her own admission.
>>
>>131977494
I can see it. It's all about the ratings baby
>>
>>131977814
She's trolling the ever loving shit out of rinos and nevertrumpers. I'm absolutley positive.

/ourgirl/
>>
>>131977908
I know that. She's super fucked up, but she's our fuck up. I think she might be the greatest troll to ever live.
>>
>>131978010
if she is a troll then i should just kms. I followed her because i thought she was an insane liberal. I mean just look at the type of comments she gets. if she is a troll she is a more of a mole, not a troll
>>
>>131977494
Feels great knowing that every desperate liberal who put their faith in her insane claims now knows they're a bunch of god damn idiots.
>>
which one of you did this?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Mensch
>>
>>131978342
She's a mole that trolls. Only newfags aren't aware of this.
>>
>>131977494
She literally has brain damage from doing too many drugs
>>
>>131977648
Fpbp
>>
>>131980669
I read so too on the wiki
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.