[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for Eurofags:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1497643213071.gif (6KB, 571x510px) Image search: [Google]
1497643213071.gif
6KB, 571x510px
Is ethnic homogeneity just a meme? Do you ever look around and say 'these are my people'. Does that sort of connection exist? Is there an underlying sense of shared identity between you and your peers?
>>
>>131975167

At one point, there was, but now? There's nothing, if we're to burn the pillars of decadence in our society, we must relight the fire within ourselves and our countrymen.
>>
>>131975167
muslims stronk
>>
>>131975318
show flag anon, i'm interested to see
>>
File: Mh99VXX.png (452KB, 687x855px) Image search: [Google]
Mh99VXX.png
452KB, 687x855px
>>131975318
Germany is that you? I grew up around non whites. I had many friends but i was literally the only white guy in some of my high school classes. That said, i feel the connection between whites of a specific ethnic group is stronger than the mongrel identity whites have with each other ( to any extent ) in the US. Living with people of your own ethnic background seems like a crazy concept to me.
>>
>>131975167
maybe in a swiss hamlet but not in union europe
>>
File: twocat3.jpg (89KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
twocat3.jpg
89KB, 640x360px
>Tfw American
>Tfw still grew up surrounded by Muslims cause born in Dearborn
>>
To be honest, no.

I feel an admiration for a past probably semi-mythical England of honour, empire, respect for the Queen, good manners, Wellington and Nelson.

But too many (most) British people are disgusting dishonourable lazy idiots. The English drink too much alcohol and fuck like animals; it's disgusting and makes me angry. British women are loud, crass and obnoxious cunts who plaster their faces with makeup.

I hate my countrymen and wish I was born into a different people with more honour.
>>
>>131975167
Yes, it exist. That's why we are so pissed off, especially westerners.
>Is there an underlying sense of shared identity between you and your peers?
It's more about culture than ethnicity.
>>
File: 1469981635522.jpg (51KB, 703x249px) Image search: [Google]
1469981635522.jpg
51KB, 703x249px
>>131975167
Super-mega-extremely hard to say no
>>
>>131976818
That's surprising. I always assumed Brits were really connected with each other for some reason. You have pubs, royalty, mostly all look the same, long history. The only time americans ( at least where i live ) have a bonding moment is on a national holiday.
>>131976968
True. In my own mind that was implied.
>>
I certainly feel that way but a lot of the people I work with don't. Whenever I see a pajeet or something on the street I can't help but wonder what the fuck they're doing here. Like, the tourists are obvious but I don't mean them. I mean the guys clearly working and living here. I see them and wonder because they have no connection to this country whatsoever. No historical ties, no familial ties, nothing, so what the fuck are they doing here.
>>
>>131975167

Yes.
>>
Ethnocentrism is a meme, if you have any than it probably means you are 60 and have no life or the most likely case is that your living a fantasy in your head
>>
>>131975167
Probably, the average person is a fucking retard and it’s hard to empathise with those subhumans.
Now that the nations are flooded by actual subhumans, is does put the suhumans of our own in perspective, but ultimately, drinking from the Well of Eternity and becoming a Multitude incarnate is the only sane course of action.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.