[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atlantic Canadian secession thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Custom2.png (43KB, 1046x523px) Image search: [Google]
Custom2.png
43KB, 1046x523px
You know it in your heart. You don't feel "Canadian".
You want off this ride.
We're the only cultured peoples on this continent.
>>
>>131974359
Shameless self-bump

I know you fucks are on EI and are enjoying the night.
>>
File: 1490938330211.jpg (210KB, 926x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490938330211.jpg
210KB, 926x1024px
>There is a dick piercing named after you
>There is a town called Dildo
>Your islands are famous for sodomy and corruption
>Illegal entry point for French fisherman

Did I miss anything?
>>
>>131974780
>Your islands are famous for sodomy and corruption
Are there particular islands? because that sounds like where I live.
>>
>>131974946
Newfoundland?
St Pierre and Miquelon is pretty terrible.
>>
>>131974359
you ain't going nowhere boi
t. Ontarian
>>
>>131975136
Nah.
Southwest Nova Scotia.
There's a confessions page on fb like an hour away from us. But in that town, everyone talks about how they meet up with guys from around here and fuck their brains out or have their children. Every guy on this island has a kid they don't know about. There's a bunch of girls from the next town over that have kids, and they dont know who the fathers are.
>>
>>131974359
donair tariffs will be through the roof fuck you
>>
>>131975381
I don't see secession as an economic thing, or even a political thing. It's more of a "Community" thing. THere's no chance of Canadians building a sense of community around "Canadian culture", because people like Trudeau has made Canada into a nation-less state.
You have Russian Canadians, Irish Canadians, Scottish Canadians, English Canadians, French Canadians, Chinese Canadians, Native Canadians, etc; they all default to their ethnic background as an identity. around 30% of people identify as purely "Canadian". but if you think about it; among those 30%, they only idealize THEIR part of Canada as "Canadian" without ever visiting other parts of Canada, and they're probably idealistic.

With Atlantic secession, we have a chance at building an identity around a common cultural heritage. We're also the oldest part of Canada. We need to build community, then nation will follow.
>>
>>131975773
yeah i hear ya man. i'm from northern ontario and there was some talk for awhile in some political circles about us getting our own provincial status, because of the cultural differences between the more white, french/italian Catholic working class canadians, and the more racially and economically diverse south.
>>
>>131976328
If you do get status, I suggest you also work towards secession as well..
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.