[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jay-Z's new album might be the red pill for blacks.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: TheStoryOfOJ.jpg (63KB, 824x593px)
TheStoryOfOJ.jpg
63KB, 824x593px
Could Jay-Z's new album 4:44 be the red pill for blacks? I was listening to "The Story of OJ" and he brings up a part about the JQ, credit & how Jews own America. I'm not a big Jay-Z fan but this is the 1st real brass tacks consciousness rap I've heard in a while.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 225x225px)
images (2).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>131972515
Bullshit
>>
>>131972515
jews are paying him billions only to look as cool as niggerly possible. theres no way hes turning on them, especially when they probably decides whats on his albums
>>
>>131973744
I'm looking at the info that he put out in the track. Bringing up the Jews & credit. He wasn't rapping about Hollywood bling culture "bitches & ho's" etc. He really did drop some gems. Generational wealth investment.
>>
>>131972515
Yeah this was making the rounds on twitter

Bunch of people freaking out because he called out music industry Jews

Michael Jackson did that and we know how that turned out
>>
>>131973744
The two 4's at the end of this post do not fib.

As much as i wanna believe this myself. I havent given the album a listen yet because i dont have a tidal account. The last few albums he put out were pretty trash so yeah i dont think hes turning on his jewish overlords, if anything, he caught onto the meme magik and is trying to tap it so becareful.
>>
>>131972515
I never liked J
always been an avid fan of Kanye and thats about it from their label
>>
>>131972515
also I know @ksteezy lurks from time to time always talking shit about loud ass black girls
>>
I know most on here that comment don't really know about rap & probability never heard the album. I see now why he started Tidal. So he can take the power away from the Jews that run rap & pop culture. He even talk about the mainstream rappers still taking deals from the ((merchant)).
>>
>>131974320
Yeah I agree with that. But when is the last time you heard a rapper name the Jew? It's been a while.
>>
>>131974549
I wanted to think this when Tidal Exclusive shit was coming out, but then i figured it was another way to get my pennies. Im not too into Jay but i give 99% of music a shot.
>>
Jay Z is a Spirit Cooker.
>>
File: JewZ.png (54KB, 908x122px) Image search: [Google]
JewZ.png
54KB, 908x122px
Fuck rap. Fuck niggers.

Having said that -- he's been in the music business a while and knows how they do business. You have to remember he also has a sports agency, which is another place kikes like to stay close to.

>pic related
>>
I'm sure the stunts his "wife" has pulled in the past influencing bitch coons to be whoores have been a burden on his mind. Maybe he's finally going full blown batty over the damage they've caused their community.
>>
>>131972515
I think a lot of older rappers have antisemitic attitudes. They probably just don't express it much these days because they know it's harmful to their career.
>>
>>131975470
Could be. I know he has had a background with the Jews but when you hear this album it's nothing but real gems that can help blacks. Like starting black exclusive groups that benefits blacks. No white people hate just pro tips for the black community to grow by supporting ourselves. "Take the drug money & buy the neighborhood that's how you rinse it." Stuff like that is what some in the hood need to hear. Most rappers are telling them to buy chains & strippers.
>>
>>131975909
True I know Ice Cube called out the Jews before on a track.
>>
File: I'm on the left.jpg (272KB, 1024x752px) Image search: [Google]
I'm on the left.jpg
272KB, 1024x752px
>>131972515

I know why this album is called 444....its my first name in a Gematria
>>
File: Thishoe.gif (2MB, 300x375px)
Thishoe.gif
2MB, 300x375px
Lame- z, cd is doing so bad they have shill in 4chan.
>>
>>131972515
A LOT OF WOMEN ARE MAD THAT BEYONCE STAYS WITH JAY Z EVEN THOUGH HE CHEATS WHILE ALSO SCREAMING INDEPENDENT WOMAN SHIT

DESTROY BEYONCE FOR WHITES
WHITE GIRLS ONLY LOVE TAYLOR
>>
>>131976298

So Myles in gematria is 444 AND Uriel is number 4 of 4?

Tons of Christianity themes?

Hmmm....this is the truth anons no fuckery
>>
>>131976634
Fuck Beyonce & her shit. I talking about Jay-Z naming the Jew.
>>
Lol you dont know anything. The lyrics eoughly go: whats more important than spending money at a strip club? CREDIT. Wanna know why jews own all property in murrica? Thats how they did it.

Basically, niggas in the rap scene sell out for 10 years to the label. Then they take the 5 million dollars they get for it and spend it on bling, cars, drugs, parties, etc. Essentially its a criticism of niggas not handling money in a way that will generate more wealth.
>>
>>131977236
I mean one of the realist verses ever wrote. I can't remember the last time a rapper talked about something like that.
>>
>>131972515
This is the 2nd "rap is redpilled" thread this evening. WTF is wrong with you degenerates? Rap is nigger music, it is not redpilled, you are a fool to believe otherwise.
>>
>>131977867
Pleb The Golden One endorsed rap as long as it's not degenerate with this record is not. Your opinion means nothing compared to the Golden One.
>>
>>131976782
this is only after Kanye went nuts. He can't socially construct the rest of his posse, so now they're doing stuff like back when d-12 was big.

Snoop stoned himself into forgetfulness. All the good preachers died. The rest are hiding deep inside Gorillaz albums and Adult Swim cartoons.
>>
>>131978006
Then we need to schedule a meeting with the elders and figure this shit out. Niggers are degenerate, but nigger music isn't?
>>
>>131974791
Kendrick Lamar literally called the Jews imposters, false Jews and said Israel belongs to blacks, Hispanic and native Americans on his newest album.
>>
>>131978478
Weak ad hominem. Try to be more intellectual in your next argument.
>>
>>131977867
>rap is not redpilled

Imagine being this much of a "muh fake aryan master race" faggot

What music do you listen to? Faggot ass metal I assume
>>
>>131978630
Yeah that's why I'm thinking that more real high tier rap will be more mainstream in the future. At least that's what I'm hoping.
>>
if he dies anyday know dont be surprised.

t. tupac fan.
>>
>>131978773
Very little music, but when I do listen it is rarely from this century. Modern music is all shit regardless of genre.
>>
>>131972515
>Jay-Z
>redpilled

He campaigned for Hilldog, he is a Soros/Rothschild puppet.
>>
>>131978908
I was thinking the same. He even said that might try to kill him soon in his verse.
>>
>>131972515
Jay-Z red-pilling?
Are you really this retarded?
>>
>>131978991
I thought the same thing at 1st. I know he has worked with the ((merchant)) on multiple occasions but the info he dropped was golden if you listen to his verses.
>>
>>131979066
Have you heard the album yet?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.