[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do northern and western Europeans try to take credit for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

Why do northern and western Europeans try to take credit for Greek and Roman accomplishments?
>>
>>131971869
It's what snow niggers do best. Stealing achievements of superior Mediterraneans.
>>
File: 1498878956592462.png (485KB, 499x478px)
1498878956592462.png
485KB, 499x478px
>>131971869
Like what?
>>
>>131971869

oh look another d&c shill thread
>>
File: Know the difference 5.jpg (1MB, 4081x1905px) Image search: [Google]
Know the difference 5.jpg
1MB, 4081x1905px
fuck off
>>
File: true.gif (454KB, 368x208px) Image search: [Google]
true.gif
454KB, 368x208px
>>131971869
Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by niggers.

It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.

So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Now this...

No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.

Your ancestors are niggers. Uh-huh.

Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.
>>
>>131972705
Whoa I never saw this before
>>
>>131971869

Because they sacked your shit and took it back with them
>>
>>131972387
Turks, Jews, and Arabs are white. What does that make me
>>
>>131973314
Turks are usually tied up in chains and burned alive.
>>
>>131972053
>jews
>white
>>
There is literally less genetic distance between a Greek and a Finn that between a Sicilian and a Tunisian.
>>
File: IMG_9677.png (203KB, 1232x2974px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9677.png
203KB, 1232x2974px
>>131971869
Usually stormfags trying to WE WUZ all of Europe because they're supposedly the "aryan master race"
>>
>>131973689
White's aren't aryan either. They're we wuzzing in that aspect too.
>>
>>131973620
Tunisians are actually part eggplant though so it's not a fair comparison. Lebanese people and Syrians for instance are likely much closer to Sicilians and Greeks than the latter two are to Finns.
>>
WHY IS ARE YOUR PEOPLE GETTING BOMB KEKED? ARABS LOOK LIKE ETHIOPIAN STARVED SHITSTAIN YOU KEKED YOURSELVES BEFORE WE BOMBKEKED YOU FUCKING NIGGER...........
>>
WHY IS ARE YOUR PEOPLE GETTING BOMB QUQQED? ARABS LOOK LIKE ETHIOPIAN STARVED SHITSTAIN YOU QUQQED YOURSELVES BEFORE WE BOMBQUQQED YOU FUCKING NIGGER...........
>>
>>131971869
because we helped and we participated
>>
>>131973689
It's not a meme that blondes are dumb. Have you ever met a blonde genius? All the blonde people I went to school with were dumb as a sack of rocks. Northern Europeans were the very last caucasiods to develop anything recognisable as civilization. Ill root blonde women but they're dumb and blonde men are beta af
>>
>>131971869
Well my country was part of the Roman Empire for 500 years. It also had several Greek colonies on it's soil. My language is basically Vulgar Latin.
>>
>>131976677
Kek, flag.
>>
Remember to season this thread properly. These threads are simply made by (((them))) to further divide the white race.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.