[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we solve the K*rd problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: kurdistan.jpg (132KB, 571x547px) Image search: [Google]
kurdistan.jpg
132KB, 571x547px
How do we solve the K*rd problem?
>>
Basically nuke everything which is not US territory, not like they contribute much to the world besides suffering and third-worldedness.
>>
>>131971179
They're a hotbed of communist extermism and an independent K*rdistan will destabilize the Middle East far more than ISIS or Israel.
>>
>>131971007
Kekistan.
>>
>>131971179
What the fuck is this place? I just came here from /r/politics to see if there was anything of equal or greater quality, and I come here and I don't see any shit but fucking racism and islmophobia. all of you are fucking degenerates. Is this the trash can of the internet? what would drive anyone to come here to be with such trash? this is why all boards should be strictly moderated by those of high moral standards. There is no decency here. What the fuck even. I just can't. I can not.

Also why does this website look like it was made in 1994? do you people really enjoy posting on such outdated shit? if you value your precious anonymity then I would expect that you would try to go somewhere with sophisticated coding and security. this isn't even fucking https.

fuck you guys
>>
>>131971007
Give kurdistan back to armenia.
>>
>>131971007
So, why doesn't the US help establish this, and fuck off with Israel as we have a new ally in the middle east.
>>
What the fuck is this place? I just came here from /r/politics to see if there was anything of equal or greater quality, and I come here and I don't see any shit but fucking racism and islmophobia. all of you are fucking degenerates. Is this the trash can of the internet? what would drive anyone to come here to be with such trash? this is why all boards should be strictly moderated by those of high moral standards. There is no decency here. What the fuck even. I just can't. I can not.

Also why does this website look like it was made in 1994? do you people really enjoy posting on such outdated shit? if you value your precious anonymity then I would expect that you would try to go somewhere with sophisticated coding and security. this isn't even fucking https.

fuck you guys
>>
>>131971944
Cool paragraph bro. Do you have sore fingers from typing it?
>>
>>131971007
Shut up T*rk

Kurdistan and Israel will split the Middle East between them and get rid of every Arab, T*rk and Persian subhuman.
>>
>>131971944
sick copypasta bro
>>
>>131971007
It's Kekistan! Fuck the Kurdistinians.
>>
>>131971007
The only even remotely possible solution is to carve out a chunk of land from Syria and Iraq and conduct population exchanges.

Even then there would likely be a war and Syria and Iraq would hate the west more than they already do
>>
>>131971444
the funny thing is ISIS and the backing of the Kurds are both Israeli proxies lololol
>>
>>131971944
>1 post by this rectalwart
>>
>>131971007
The Kurds are fucking the roaches in the ass so they're okay in my book... for now.
>>
>>131971007
once the arabs have all peacefully hijra'd to europe and become comfy, the kurds will have much needed breathing room
>>
>HAEY YUO GUISE HOW WE FIX DA X PROBLYM!?
>LLERLELRELRLERLR GOD THIS SHITPOST IS SO AWESOME I BET I GET A BILLION (YOU)S
>pls gieb me (you)s guise pls David and John will fuck me again if i don't get enough

Saged & """hidden"""
>>
>>131971944
You have one of the lowest emotional intelligence I’ve ever witnessed in a person coming from a community that deems themselves to be intelligent. Just because something does not make sense to you, does not give you the right to charge against a person (or community) in such crazy manner. It is okay to express your disagreement, but do it in a manner that you want others to treat you; with respect.

Second, technically speaking, I disagree with most of your statement, which is loaded with contradictions and lack of knowledge in the basics of politics and courteous, stimulating discourse.

Unfortunately for you, your post is so outlandish that you are now experiencing the consequences of people reading it and immediately reacting to your absurd and uncalled for vulgarities. You threw the boomerang and now it's coming back rapidly towards your head.
>>
File: antifa_kurds.png (826KB, 1172x558px) Image search: [Google]
antifa_kurds.png
826KB, 1172x558px
>>131973242
t. k*rdshit
>>
>>131971007
Arm them.
Have the US leave Iraq and Afghanstan.
Move semi-permanent garrison to areas in Kurdistan.
Let Kurds seize northern Iraqi oil fields, northern Persia, and push the Ottoman Turks out of Armenia.
>>
>>131974196
I don't think you understand what the KQ is and why it's a problem.

K*rds are not our friends. They are only allies of convenience right now, like America's relationship with the USSR during WWII.

Rojava is a communist hotbed and, like ISIS territory in Iraq and Syria, a breeding ground for global revolutionaries.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.