[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Credit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: dumbird.jpg (445KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
dumbird.jpg
445KB, 3264x2448px
>paying off debts lowers you credit score
>financial freedom is penalized in 'Murica

Why is this country so cucked?
>>
>>131970412
Jews.
They want you in debt for life you they can juice you to death with interest, goy.
A fascist society where usury is illegal is the only solution.
>>
>using a credit card for anything besides purchases which can only be bought with a credit card
>whining about it like a 17 year old who just started to figure this out for the first time ever
Dumbshit
>>
>>131970412
Paying off debt increases your credit score.
>>
>>131970591
>have 2% cash back card
>pay off bill before the end of the month
>????
>profit
>>
File: hilarious asian.jpg (14KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
hilarious asian.jpg
14KB, 251x251px
>>131970412
I don't think you understand how credit scores work....

Paying off debt >increases< your credit score, not decreases it.

Paying late, missing payments, having too high debt-to-credit ratio, having too many lines of credit, or never never using credit services can negatively impact your credit.

Literally, get a secured loan/credit card from your bank, use it, pay it back. That simple. Credit is just a system to show lenders that you're dependable and >you< benefit from better credit by getting more competitive interests rates, getting access to higher value items (houses, cars), and even opens the door to some jobs (dealing with money, banking, loans, etc.).
>>
>>131970947
If you're not paying it off as long as possible and putting as much interest into the pockets of greedy jews as possible you will get penalized.
>>
>>131970947
Depends on if the debt is charged off or not. Paying charged off debt does nothing besides stop collections.
>>
>>131971107
No OP is correct in the long term. Pay of a car and use no credit for 5 yrs and then check your score.
>>
>>131971026
If you pay your statement before it's due, it doesn't get reported to the credit reporting agency, and thereby doesn't affect your score. It bumps your score up over time if you pay on the due date, but you also need to have a line of credit for years, and also the more you borrow/pay, the more you can borrow in the future.
>>
>>131971337
You have to keep borrowing, otherwise it doesn't work.
>>
>>131970412
Your credit score has to do with the average amount of monthly debt compared to your credit limit. $0 debt with a $500 limit is worse than $1000 debt with a $20,000 limit.
>>
>>131971525
Exactly. Better make sure you have that "credit mix" on point!
Can I ask you a really dumb question without being mocked for it?
>>
>>131971337
That is true. Credit is used as an indicator of how risky you are to lend to, ergo not lending (not having loans, debt, etc.) makes you more of a risk because the financial institutions know less about you.

You can 100% completely circumvent this by using your >own< money to secure debt. Getting a secured credit card or loan is the easiest way. Save some money ($50, 100, 200, 500, 1000), go to your bank, ask to take out a secured loan/credit card. Then use it. There's no way to lose. You could literally just put all the tendies one purchases throughout a month and you'd gain credit.
>>
>>131971437
Yes, it does. Every 3 months your credit score is changed by your average debt. I pay mine off on time every month and my credit says I average around $900 month in debt.
>>
>>131971107
>nasubi

please buy 428 next year, thanks
>>
>>131971826
Should people bother with secured credit cards if they have a bunch of bullshit on their credit report?
>>
>>131970412
>not having any debt means you have a negative credit score
fuck jews
>>
>>131970412
I think you know the (((answer))), anon
>>
>>131974453
You realize what credit score measures and why it exists right?

>>131970412
Doesn't hurt your credit score enough to matter.

I'm an american with a credit score above 670, AMA
>>
>>131970591
What are you talking about?

You want to buy everything with a credit card and then always pay it off before the bill comes due so that you're a leech that steals money from retards on welfare.

I'm not sure why our government allows this, but it is what it is.
>>
>>131970412
>be me
>be 20
>used credit card for 4 months
>score from 650 start to 700 transunion
>rising only faster and stronger
>set to get more credit cards and loans
fast forward:
>sad faggot makes shit post crying about paying off loans
>doesn't realize his low number of accounts after 7 years is beginning to hurt his score, because he's fucking 30 with few revolving/any accounts, has poor age of accounts, and so forth

cry harder
>>
File: uc03HNk.gif (371KB, 322x240px) Image search: [Google]
uc03HNk.gif
371KB, 322x240px
>tfw when you fucked your credit to shit by 25
>>
>>131974850
Why do I HAVE to burden myself with various loans and other financial headaches just to be able to be a thriving adult with a house and car?
>>
>>131975355
Nobody decided it, it evolved.

Next you'll be bitching that your epiglottis doesn't always work 100%
>>
>>131970412
How so faggot?
>>
>>131970412
I don't know but the credit system is possible the most Jewish invention in the universe if not the most Jewish invention known to mankind.
>>
>>131975485
And the American people should've revolted....but no, our parents were too distracted by big, shiny toys to realize what a slave-tier clusterfuck the economy was becoming.

>>131975547
Read the thread.
>>
>>131975355

Somehow I've managed a ~740-ish score by keeping a $700-limit credit card under ~$200-300 debt consistently for 4 years. I just pay off the minimum possible at the due date.

I use debit and cash for literally everything else. I paid off my car in full cash because fuck paying car payments. I also rent an apartment which doesn't go towards credit score.

I don't know how you're having a hard time of this.
>>
Only debt i have is the mortgage, but its good for taxes. Pay off bills every month, earn cash back, fly for free. I fail to see the problem.
>>
File: legitRealPhoto.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
legitRealPhoto.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>131970412
My girlfriend had perfect credit, and then bought a truck out-of-pocket for 20k. Then her score dipped, and she couldn't apply for financing for something-or-another.

How the fuck does paying for something outright affect your credit score? Credit was never even involved.
>>
>>131975960
Because she was a bad goy.
>>
>>131975960
Did she get her credit checked by the seller? Credit checks lower scores (unless you're self-inquiring through credit karma or the like).

>>131975804
I get it, you're a good goy.
>>
>>131975960
Nobody has a perfect credit score unless they're double autistic. Since you're talking about a woman that story just isn't believable.

Both because it's difficult, and because nobody gives a fuck if it's perfect as long as it's good.
>>
>>131970412
>never use credit cards except once a year to order shit off the net to avoid playing into jew system
>always pay it off immediately
>government covers student loan interest payments when I'm not able to pay it
>finally get a good job and want to buy a house
>check credit score
>813

Yeah people who say shit like you should always use the cards and keep a balance are full of shit and have inherent money management issues.
>>
>>131976195

Look, I understand you always have to buy the latest and "greatest" new tech gadget that you don't fucking need, nor can really afford. I understand you live paycheck to paycheck and live outside your means. It's fine. Just know that money management is key to success later in life.

Once you get a child, you're going to be fucked without savings and good credit. Good luck, faggot. I'm going to be doing just fine and I hate Israeli's just as much as you.
>>
File: YhvlOrg.jpg (38KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
YhvlOrg.jpg
38KB, 400x380px
>>131976227
"perfect" is ~850
hers was 800
so you're right. I exaggerated a tad.
she's not autistic, but she's probably the most driven person I've met in my life.
>>
>>131976276
>Yeah people who say shit like you should always use the cards and keep a balance are full of shit and have inherent money management issues.
Basic google search could have told you that is a myth
>>
>>131970412

>not knowing how to Jew the system

Build your credit up to good standing, pay off your debts and then support that credit rating with a mobile phone plan (direct debit).
>>
File: 06302017103110.png (19KB, 820x405px) Image search: [Google]
06302017103110.png
19KB, 820x405px
I just paid off a $500 debt, so I expect mine to go up by about six points by Credit Karma's next update.
>>
>>131976490
Well.

It is true you should never have a balance.

Even if it is good for your credit rating, it costs so much money.

You don't need any more than 650 to buy a house or a car trust me.
>>
>>131976490

No it really isn't. Plenty of my coworkers are in debt up to their eye-balls and use new credit cards to pay off old credit cards.

You know what is common among them all? They impulse buy useless shit like the newest gaming console because "they need it and they can resell it later to offset the cost."

These people have a fucking problem with properly managing money, plain and simple. Evaluate your monthly spending habits. Your bank most likely has a budgeting tool on their website and/or provides a monthly view of expenditure breakdown. From there, develop a budge that you can cut away useless shit from to understand how much money you truly have to use per month on things like recreation, food, bills, other essentials, etc.

Stop lying to yourself and others in this thread using the "well if they're having the same issue, then it can't possibly be my fault," argument.
>>
>>131976663
>support that credit rating with a mobile phone plan (direct debit).

A contract you mean? Not being facetious here, just wondering.
>>
>>131976902

Contract/phone plan, whatever lingo your corporations use. Anything that uses a direct debit type system can increase/stabilise your credit rating.
>>
>>131977025
Is it bad to skip a month of using your credit card?
>>
>>131978635

keep spending goyim
>>
>>131978635
who gives a fuck.

If you're old enough and poor enough that you don't have a mortgage yet and it is making a difference for you then you're also retarded.
>>
Why is having no credit worse than being in debt?
>>
>>131979254

It's not. That's just a Jewish lie to trick you into getting yourself in debt.
>>
>>131979254
>"Oy vey this goy has no proof that he can make payments on time!"
>>
>>131975960
How do you ride this bike?
>>
Somehow I have a score of around 730 even though I'm a dropout NEET with massive debt.
>>
>>131971107
you're incorrect. paying off debt most certainly decreases your credit score.

oh vey da goyim are depriving us of our sweet jew magic we call interest, we'll shoah them
>>
>>131970412
Except that it's not. If you don't use credit, you don't need credit.
>>
>>131980474
It's a shoop, anon.
>>131976195
By a couple of sellers for various things.
>>
>>131980613
White male privilege much?
>>
File: dune parrot.jpg (901KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
dune parrot.jpg
901KB, 3264x2448px
>>131970412
>>
>>131981279
This bird is usually a hit in the rare occasions I use it as an OP image.
>>
>>131981881
Yeah it's a cool birb. Do you post on /an/?
>>
>>131982167
Nah. Just saved the pic immediately the first time I saw it.
>>
>>131981279
chuckled
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.