[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roosevelt's platform

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 8

File: teddy.jpg (4KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
teddy.jpg
4KB, 186x186px
To destroy this invisible Government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.[239][240] This country belongs to the people. Its resources, its business, its laws, its institutions, should be utilized, maintained, or altered in whatever manner will best promote the general interest. This assertion is explicit... Mr. Wilson must know that every monopoly in the United States opposes the Progressive party... I challenge him... to name the monopoly that did support the Progressive party, whether... the Sugar Trust, the US Steel Trust, the Harvester Trust, the Standard Oil Trust, the Tobacco Trust, or any other... Ours was the only program to which they objected, and they supported either Mr. Wilson or Mr. Taft[241]
>>
File: IMG_1965.jpg (25KB, 241x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1965.jpg
25KB, 241x241px
Teddy's mother, Martha Bulloch Roosevelt grew up on a plantation outside of Atlanta. She remained "unreconstructed" until the day she died. I have to believe her influence in him played a part on who he became.
>>
File: Teddy.jpg (65KB, 723x547px) Image search: [Google]
Teddy.jpg
65KB, 723x547px
He could challenge any modern president both physically and mentally and I have no doubts he would win. I long for the day when we can have a leader like him again. Wouldn't have been soft on the illegals or the minorities either.
>>
File: 1484462693173.jpg (46KB, 439x594px) Image search: [Google]
1484462693173.jpg
46KB, 439x594px
a bump for based teddy
>>
File: IMG_1968.jpg (67KB, 257x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1968.jpg
67KB, 257x302px
He was an ethical hunter.
>>
he is my favorite president
>>
File: theodore.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
theodore.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>131969967
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in that grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.
>>
File: 1498007356813.jpg (121KB, 1831x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1498007356813.jpg
121KB, 1831x1022px
>>131972731
>because they live in that grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.

Fuck
>>
File: new-friend.jpg (340KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
new-friend.jpg
340KB, 1536x2048px
>>131972731
It's a reworking of Shakespeare from Julius Caesar- Cowards dying many deaths

>A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once. It seems to me most strange that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.