[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The left is putting the eggs in one basket

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Donald Trump 30062017230122.jpg (78KB, 810x650px) Image search: [Google]
Donald Trump 30062017230122.jpg
78KB, 810x650px
The left is really going for the big swing and hoping to connect.
This thing about the 10 lawmakers aiming to take Trump out, because they deem him as crazy, has me worried.
The saving grace is that they need Pence to agree.
But that may be a little too tempting for a VP to say no to.
Can Pence resist the temptation?
>>
The Dems do not want Pence as the sitting president, they would never chance that course of action.
>>
Lmao this is even weaker than the Russia conspiracy.

Seriously dems just need to call it a day.
>>
File: 1485799127012.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485799127012.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>>131968898
>Can Pence resist the temptation?

Trump is far more liberal on social issues than Pence.

Libs are REALLY fucked if Pence gets in.
>>
File: 1408724860708.jpg (26KB, 413x412px) Image search: [Google]
1408724860708.jpg
26KB, 413x412px
Raskin is just trying to garner party acknowledgement. Watch him in committee, he's like a bizarro Rand Paul. It's uncanny.
>>
>>131968898
there are no eggs in this basket, it's the definition of a nothing burger and you should be ashamed for getting worked up about it
>>
He needs to start rounding up political violence instigators and coup plotters.
>>
>>131968898
They are obviously crazy and need to be removed themselves. Trump needs to start moving in these people.
>>
>>131971590
On
>>
File: Repent Mike Pence.jpg (27KB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
Repent Mike Pence.jpg
27KB, 379x379px
I'm ready for it. It's about time we resuscitated this dying country with a little electricity.
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 640x960px
Trump needs to keep on the offense and push back.
>>
>>131968898
They need to be investigated for Russian and OTHER foreign ties. I'm ready to see Trump turn the heat up real good. I think the nation is ready for it. Full on offense. Forget D.
>>
>>131968898
Aren't we kind of doing the same with Trump though?
We've been really lagging behind lately with our efforts to brexit
>>
>>131968898
Worried? Why? There's no legal basis to what they're claiming, they're just wasting their time and further fucking up the Democrats. It's just dumb kids throwing a tantrum cause they wanted Domino's for dinner but had to settle for pizza rolls. They're not worth any kind of emotional investment other than scorn and amusement.
>>
>>131968898

>be multibillionaire
>first run for office, get POTUS
>must be 'crazy' because doesn't buckle under false media pressure
>must be 'unstable' because keeps campaign promises
>>
Is anyone surprised this idiot is a cosponsor?
>>
>>131968898
>because they deem him as crazy
>projection
>>
>>131975686
He kinda ran before
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.