[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Private School vs Public School

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 36

File: image.jpg (88KB, 820x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 820x470px
/pol/
Did you go to a Private or Public School?
What's the difference?
>>
I went to a private Jesuit School

Yes, there is a huge difference between private and Public education in my country. If you got the money send your children to the private school.
>>
>>131968832
Went to a public school but it was academically selective (you do a test in Grade 6 to see if you can get in).

Otherwise, I wouldn't choose a public school for my kids unless it was a selective one. Private is expensive as shit but probably worth it in the end.
>>
>>131968832
Private international school. pretty good education tbqh
>>
Private. No niggers and a far better education.
>>
>>131968832
public/private schools mean different things in different countries
>>
>>131969213
Well, it depends what part of the country you are

Boston schools are not as niggerish as Californian ones
>>
Public. I only had four teachers I'd consider decent, a lot were just slackers.
>>
>>131968832
public. it ruined my life, it was full of people that couldn't read english, held back the studies unaccepablebly, and the lunch quad had fights everyday. everyfuckong day. It's not like you could fight back when they gang up 5 vs 1 and are a foot taller than you. fuck black people and first gen latino immigrants. I went insane and ended up in a mental hospitsial. there is a reason they say 60% of americans never read a book past highschool.
if you can afford to send you kids to privite school, and if you can't, don't have kids
>>
>>131969213
Australian private schools are full of Indians and Chinese
>>
>>131968832
private. It's like one of top 10 or 20 high school in my country
>>
>>131968832
Public schools are run by commies who steal monies from people who don't even have kids to pay for other people's kids.

Private schools are paid for by actual parents who have a vested interest in their own progeny.

There's your difference, and it's the only difference that matters.
>>
I got kicked out of private school lol
>>
Private in the US does not guarantee free of Public funding, therefore under the scrutiny of local and federal government.

Independent guarantees freedom of curriculum, expenditures, investments, etc.

Independent private schools are what you want. Charter schools (which technically private) are publicly funded still and under the purview of the government.
>>
$25,000/ year
>>
>>131968832
the prep school I went too was quality we spent break time building dens in the woods and would use conquers as currency was I believe max of 34 in my year teachers were on point there was discipline sports 4/5 days every afternoon and we would stay till 6 everyday forgotten what it was called but it was our homework basically
then after year 8 moved onto Norwich cathedral school (Nelson attended) didn't like cathedral school much at all too many pretentious fuckers there luckily I was only there for a 2 years thou then I experienced state education at a rural high school which actually wasn't that bad and I would even go as far too say better than Norwich I personally think the old school private schooling is pretty much gone now my old prep school seems a shadow of its former self and I have some real fond memories from there
>>
>>131968832
I went to private catholic school for a good part of my childhood and to be honest it wasn't as good as my local public school experience. The public schools in the area I was growing up in are fantastic compared all the other districts I've ever seen. So I guess not all public schools suck. Although wouldn't be able to tell you how public school fares in the grades I wasn't there and vice-versa.

One thing that you typically have in private schools that you typically don't have in public schools is a closeness within the class, at least at small private schools like the one I went to. This can be a great thing if you're considered an acceptable person by the rest of your classmates but a horrible one if you're a pariah among your classmates due to race, behavior, appearance, etc. I have personally been in both the in-group and the out-group at my private school. You just don't typically have that perk/problem in public schools due to larger class size, although it's only a tendency and I'm sure there are public schools where the scenario I've just laid out happens and vice-versa.
>>
If you live in a city, then you're shit out of luck because the public school curriculum will be tailored to appease nigs and guarantee that all of the low IQ shitskins will pass classes no matter what.
That's the problem with American public schooling. The value and rating of each public school district is measured by the graduation rates as opposed to the actual usefulness and aptitude of the student body.

Even if you live in a nice homogenous community, they might still teach you the usual cultural marxist crap like 'white privilege'. It's a really shitty situation.

Home-schooling and private schools all the way, my man.
>>
File: 1492574031100.jpg (163KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
1492574031100.jpg
163KB, 1200x807px
Public, and it was fine. When I come home now though I can see it's getting more diverse.
>>
>>131968832
Both.
There was much harder drugs in private school and kids who's parents had abandoned them so they could travel the world unfettered.
>>
>>131968832
My parents couldn't afford to have me molested so I had to go to a public school. The school was fine but I preferred to drink and do drugs instead, which had me fail most of my courses.
I got a job after I left school, and it is common for employers to put you on a traineeship so they can pay you fuck all and then sack you once you complete it. Over the next five years I was on minimum wage and acquired three certificates and a diploma in IT because dodgy small business owners could get the government to pay for the whole thing while they paid me peanuts.
Anyway, universities in Australia take employment history and trade qualifications into consideration and I was able to enrol into a sandstone university and after getting my BSc in psychology I now work as a researcher. It's alright pay (just over 45K), but I work way too hard for it. It is nice to encounter old teachers or fellow students who used to like to tell me I'd never do anything with my life.

Anyway, the point I am trying to make is it's not really what you do at school but what you do afterwards that is a major factor in higher education.
>>
>>131968832
Public, but I would seriously consider sending my children to a private school
>>
Private school, or virtually the only non shitty schools here in D.F. Fuck prepa 6.
>>
Public """"""School""""""
>>
depends. in california, to some extent, what you pay for your house is what you get in terms of school quality.
>>
>>131970211
well thank god i dont live in faggot aufailia
>>
>>131977333
>>
>>131968832

Public school, but I would only recommend it if you get into a magnet track for high school or a gifted track in elementary and middle.

Literally surrounded by niggers, but it's free and it was good enough to get me into an Ivy
>>
>>131968832
I went to an outstanding public school. Our districts schools were so good that people were moving to our area for the public schools. I found out in college that my parents could have sent me to a private school but chose to save the money. As good as our public school was, it was only good by those standards.
>>
Went to a public school from K to 2. Got straight A's and in the afternoon, I was allowed to self-study in the library. Started private school in 3rd grade and felt like it was impossible. Got all B's and C's. Finally caught up at the end of grade school and went to private high school. Now am attending top 5 engineering university. Never would have happened if my parents didn't switch me to a private school.

However, private school kids are much more socially judgmental. Takes a toll. Even in high school, I stayed friends with kids from the public schools.
>>
>>131968832
Went to Private Catholic schools most my life, attended public school for a few years.

Catholic schools actually teach core acedemics - reading, writing, cursive, math, science, history, geography, and music/art with a little PE.

My public school was riddled with "open ended learning assignments" and "exploratory projects" that had no object other than to do it and get an A. Things like painting a Jackson polluck mimic and writing how it made you feel. Catholic School was alot more traditional - read, write papers, do math problems. Public school had alot of cutsey stuff that even middle school me remembered was bullshit.

Public school is run by lefties, up and down. Typically cuck men and frumpy women, all former hippes. They love to teach kids their point of view on things. Catholic school had professors - people who taught you the lesson and that was that.

Sure, I had to go to mass but that was fine with me and I kept the faith. I actually enjoyed the closeness and meditation aspect.
>>
>>131979633
public indoctrination center
>>
>>131979968
Can second this. Had the same experience. Felt like my few years in public school was a sort of 'guided daycare', whereas private school had me working on schoolwork and listening to lectures >75% of the day.
>>
>>131968832
I went to public, knew people who went to private.

Private schools are fucked up if you get there from scholarship or something but your parents wouldn't be able to afford it otherwise. The kids will simply treat you like trash. If your parents can afford it tho, then why not? At least theoretically it should be better than public school and even if it won't - you will get to know kids of politicians, judges, doctors, diplomats, high-tier public servants, businessmen etc. etc. Those connections are going to be much more useful than any education, knowledge or diploma you can get.

Public schools can be fine unless you live in country full of immigrants, since the classrooms will be overcrowded and there will be language barrier, so it'll suck.
>>
Public = State, I use theme interchangeably below

I went to Private school from 7-12 and Public onwards, could have gone to private till I was 16/18 but the school near me that my brother went to had weekday hours of 9-6 and 10-4 on weekends which scared the fuck out of me.

I can remember being different day to day we called each other by our last names at the private school, we just called each other dickhead at the public. We also had a hymn or 2 and the lords prayer at private school, but none of that at state. Class sizes were about 10-15 at private, about 20-30 at state.

Realistically I should have gone the private, would have set me up for life much better. Also the state school was all boys till the last year I was there.
>>
>>131968832

Private protestant school.

It was pretty great desu, I won't have kids unless I have money to send them to private school.
>>
>>131980572
>Those connections are going to be much more useful than any education, knowledge or diploma you can get.
Don't you think that is a huge problem?
Why the fuck should who you know effect who gets the job? The best candidate should get it. Not the best connected candidate.
>>
>>131968832
>>131969138

Same here lad.
>>
>>131980775
Tell that to Eton and Harrow old boys haha
>>
File: 1470332274081.jpg (556KB, 1536x1534px) Image search: [Google]
1470332274081.jpg
556KB, 1536x1534px
>>131980775
>Why the fuck should who you know effect who gets the job? The best candidate should get it. Not the best connected candidate.
Right, and advertising should be honest, and married couples should all be 100% faithful, and we shouldn't have wars or poverty or littering...
>>
>>131980775
It's a problem but that's the reality, you can't change the world, you can just choose to play the game or lose it on the start. Some of it isn't even that evil if you think about it. Now think of something like this - you want to get a job and send your resume to the guy who's kid knows you from school. The guy will ask his kid if he can trust you, and can be certain that the answer is correct, no interview will give him more accurate judgment than this.

Also - if you went to uni to learn instead of socializing you fucked up.
>>
>>131980928
>Eton and Harrow old boys
I would if I had any idea who the fuck that is.

Seems contrary to the whole point of hiring is all, why hamstring yourself with sub-par talent because their cousin fucked your daughter or some stupid shit like that.
>>
>>131980775

To be honest, its going to get far worse and its less of a class thing now, the internet means some jobs are having 1000+ applicants, and with things like LinkedIn white collar jobs have a sea of easy to find talent, you have 2 options. Being Exceptional (and I mean top 1%) or having good connections.
>>
>>131968832
Private from pre-school to 8th grade. Public in high school and university.

Private:
>richer
>more religious
>less aggressive/more passive people
>more of a community
>more male teachers
>mostly conservative

Public:
>cliqs
>stupid ass female liberal teachers
>all ranges from low class to middle class people
>cheap
>made more friends here
>>
>>131980775
>The best candidate should get it.
>should
Get used to the real world mate
>>
>>131968832
>What's the difference?

Been in both.

Public schools were overcrowded by Marxist lazy teachers who didn't give a shit about students results. Their main concerns were holidays and amount of money they got each month.

Private schools were far more concerned about the work delivered, the knowledge known and the quantity/quality of work delivered.

More concerning, public schools are the place of choice if you want your kid to be overwhelmed by shitskins and Stalin style brain washed. Avoid at all cost.

Private schools not so selective are usually schools in needs of student for money ; still require students to do their fucking work.
>>
>>131968832
did anyone else here who went private had a average class size of less than 10
>>
>>131981010
Well yeah, that is the goal isn't it?
Being pessimistic about the future because of the present is pretty retarded.
"You can't get an is without accepting certain oughts."
>>
State school, it was awful.
Run down buildings,surrounded by prolekids who view wanting to learn as a bad thing.
Violence,theft,etc
>>
>>131968832
Doesn't fucking matter, I went to a shit-tier public university and am working alongside Stanford/MIT grads.
>>
>>131981506

>I went to a shit-tier public university and am working alongside Stanford/MIT grads

At Starbucks?
>>
Private "European School" here in Brussels.

It was fucking dogshit desu because we had pro-EU propaganda shoved down our throats every single day. In my last year it got even worse after there were multiple graffiti's saying "no borders, no nation" on the walls outside, which they countered with 30+ EU flags and they started a little stand with tons of pro-EU propaganda.

>would have preferred a public school desu
>>
File: 1481367854485.jpg (107KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
1481367854485.jpg
107KB, 500x637px
>>131981258
No, that's not my goal. You speak of evil. There is no world without these "connections", tricky marketing, infidelity, violence, poverty and littering. It is impossible and much evil has been done in the name of this cause. Humanity must learn to accept our own imperfect nature. Idealism is the great destroyer.
>>
>>131981747
did you have to do IB
>>
>>131981747
>living in nation without a nationality
>expecting people to honor nationality and sovereignty
>>
>>131981568
Don't you have an impending economic crisis to tender to?
>>
Private
>>
>>131981841
No, I had to do EB ("European Bac"), which lets me study at basically any university in Europe.
>>
>>131968832
Went to Private Catholic schools my entire life. While they may not have the glamour that public schools have because of funding, private schools overall focus more on teaching the material and preparing you for college as well as having more tight-knit relationships within the class as well as among the faculty.
That relationship acts like a double-edged sword: if you're outside "the group" you'll struggle horribly, but if you're inside it, you'll be socially fine, A secret becomes public knowledge within 2 days, and everyone knows what everyone is/has done.
The social/political landscape of at least my old high school is hilarious. 99% of the students' families are upper-middle class Republican that own a lot of businesses in town and have connections everywhere. (Essentially the Catholics in town are like Jews anywhere else) Before the presidential election, the school i went to held a mock election and Trump won by a landslide with Hilary only getting 10 votes.
I don't know what Public school life in town is like, but from what I've seen and heard, I'm glad I went to a private school all my life.
>>
>>131981879
I'm Polish and I've gone to polish school on Saturdays for 8 years because I'm planning to move back to Poland.
Even Poland is better than this shithole.
>>
File: hi dad meet stephen fry.jpg (44KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
hi dad meet stephen fry.jpg
44KB, 615x409px
class of 96 so pretty much the last generation in my part of the country that was white and poor,and I noticed a huge cultural difference between us and the posh kids who went to all private boys schools.

1. everyone in my year has sex by the time they were 13/14 or you were just weird and even the teachers would take the piss out of you
2. no real bullying
3. we had built up contacts and friends with so many we had the best parties
4. drugs were rife

compare those points to the posh boys I met later in life and all they talked about was really gay boarding school games because they had no girls and had no chance un till much later in life as they had better education and better "jobs for the boys" culture,some of the games they played just sounded like buggering the smallest boy in the rugby changing rooms and they all thought it was "a bloody spiffing good time had by all"
I would never send my kid to a single sex school,girls sure but boys need that release at that age.
just know these two went to a posh boarding school...pic still makes me shudder
>>
Georgia public school here. I hated it. Nothing but busy work and frustratingly slow progression so the slow kids could keep up. I've had several teachers who flat-out told us as long as we put pen to paper we would get passed. I was bored most of the time waiting for others to finish and not surprisingly, one of two or three white students in classes that were mostly black. Most teachers were black and would side with the black students while they made learning impossible and my school life absolute hell. Every day I had to deal with intimidation and a tribal atmosphere. For fuck's sake, put you kids in private school if you live in this sweaty asshole of a state.
>>
>>131981883

No

Or at least I really really really hope that's not my job.
>>
>>131981104
eton and harrow are 2 elite schools that all the elite politicians and toff cunts come from, i have a relative who worked at harrow also a cunt.

>>131980775
>Don't you think that is a huge problem?
Yes but unfortunately it's how it is, meritocracy died here many moons ago, the most career successful guy from my school by miles doesn't have any qualifications and hell didn't barely get any gcses ffs but networked and sucked dick until he was making a lot of money, uk is shit.
>>
>>131968832
I went to a public school. At the time, I didn't have anything to compare it with, but over the years, I have learnt it was a pretty shitty school that had a very bad reputation.

I've gone on to gain degrees and become a practising lawyer. I was very much in the minority - most of my class mates became deadbeats.

Almost all of my professional colleagues went to good Private Schools. They could not possibly have been more welcoming and accepting of me, but from time to time, when they get together, I sense they have a common bond from being "old school chums" that I will never have.
>>
what about charter schools?
>>
>>131982384
Glad to hear it. Belgium is the greatest crime of the 19th century
>>
I went to a shitty public school. Always wanted to go to a nice private school but I don't think they're that good in Canada. I knew a lot of guys from the most expensive private school in the country and they were pretty much indistinguishable from the public school kids and most of them went to the same universities as me and all the other public school kids. I don't see the point of paying all that money for private school if your kid isn't going to come out smarter and with better career prospects as a result.
>>
>>131978823
You in the Bay Area?
>>
File: 1465145822056.jpg (31KB, 659x625px) Image search: [Google]
1465145822056.jpg
31KB, 659x625px
>>131981019
>Also - if you went to uni to learn instead of socializing you fucked up.
I fucked up.
Nothing like the regret that you passed a chapter of your life like a total tool.
>>
File: Bully_frontcover.jpg (116KB, 300x388px) Image search: [Google]
Bully_frontcover.jpg
116KB, 300x388px
Not a day goes by when I don't contemplate the fact that I could have went to a private military boarding school instead of the absolute degenerate public school shit that I had to slug through instead.

I went for a full day to a nearby military academy to see what it was like while my parents talked with the administrators.

Unbeknownst to me, my parents initiated the whole thing as a threat so that I 'applied' myself more. It backfired when they realized I WANTED to go there.

If you're considered 'above average' in a public school, that essentially means you're a low IQ grunt that's only good at following orders.

Source: High IQ successful adult who was considered a 'slacker' student.
>>
File: 1387860097306.jpg (200KB, 651x976px) Image search: [Google]
1387860097306.jpg
200KB, 651x976px
You either spend the best years of your life surrounded with other boys or you can spend them with girls your age and learn about life and how to act around them...and have teen sex,wonderful you will never have a better time in your miserable life sex.
Maybe if you are sure your kid in 100% homo then sure send him to an all boys school.
>>
>>131983578
>teen sex
>the best

sorry your life never improved
>>
File: 1481542725218.png (982KB, 700x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1481542725218.png
982KB, 700x1009px
>>131968832
It may differ from country to country, but here private schools are exam factories that teach rich kids how to do well on standardized tests, speak publicly, and pull their dicks over who's dad owns the most expensive Mercedes.

Once they get to university they eat shit because nobody is telling them they're amazing and giving them the test answers in advance any more so they drop out and travelt to "find themselves" instead.
>>
File: 1445332896784.jpg (1MB, 1503x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1445332896784.jpg
1MB, 1503x2048px
>>131983692
well I am 36 now,would be a bit weird if I went around trying to fucking 13/14 year olds m8.
>>
File: average prancing pony patron.jpg (2MB, 10000x9450px) Image search: [Google]
average prancing pony patron.jpg
2MB, 10000x9450px
>>131983778

t. public school indoctrincated bogan trash-tier pleb.
>>
>>131983957
Lolno. I went to a private school from 9-12.
>>
File: 1498365083226.jpg (560KB, 1212x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498365083226.jpg
560KB, 1212x800px
Public. Came out red pilled and full 14/88
>>
File: IMG_7227.png (131KB, 353x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7227.png
131KB, 353x352px
Public is multicultural shithole, i was miserable everyday.

Funny thing is my sister went to a private catholic school and she turned out a FUCKING MUSLIM.

FUCK ME.
>>
>>131968832
Currently in communism college but most of my classes are online so I'm safe from ear assault. I went to a public high school and it was nigger-tier but I walked in obese and walked out knowing how to bboy
>>
>>131984452
How is she Muslim? As her if she believes that woman should be property or not. And if she says they shouldn't then she shouldn't be Muslim
>>
I went to public. But had 2 younger sisters go to private. From my experience it doesn't matter. Unless your in a nigger infested area. Then public school is a shit hole. But all things equal. A shit kid is still shit. Honestly if you do good and make smart choice youll get places. Seen plenty of public school successes and private school failures.
>>
>>131968832
Private schools taught me about multiplication, division, history, cursive, religion, etc. Basically all the good stuff.

Then I moved to a public school. My classmates were struggling with things that I already knew about when I was younger than them. I felt like a genius in a sea of brainlets.
>>
>>131984523
I don't know what the fuck she believes, i all i know is shes more stuck together with islam, helping them out in legal battles. Shes with muslim people all day long and has a muslim boyfriend
>>
>>131984642
Can't wait till she gets culturally enriched with a black eye kek
>>
>>131984634
Hey Phillip
>>
I went to...

Private.
Private Catholic.
Public.

Yes. There is a huge leap in quality at each one, Private Catholic education was great, Private education was phenomenal, and Public was abysmal; I was re-learning things as a Junior in honors that I had learned in 4th grade in Private Catholic.

Public school is just a glorified version of daycare, desu.
>>
>>131969663
The exact opposite is true. Anyone with money moves the to suburbs before kids enter school unless you have a job that requires you to live in Boston.

Boston Public Schools
41.8% Hispanic
31.8% Black
14.2% White
8.8% Asian

http://profiles.doe.mass.edu/state_report/enrollmentbyracegender.aspx

50% speak a language other than English at home.

https://www.bostonpublicschools.org/domain/238
>>
>>131983071
No. I just live in another area where an unusually high amount of money is spent on schooling. Local taxes are high though which is the only bad thing about it.
>>
If you can afford it, send your kids to private schools. In an increasingly competitive world, why would you not give them the best chance at life? Not all public/state schools are bad but there is an important difference. Private schools create leaders and thinkers. As one person put it, public schools teach you to read poetry, private schools teach you to write it.

She also said that the kids at private schools are often far more confident and sure of themselves.
>>
File: private_school.jpg (74KB, 787x393px) Image search: [Google]
private_school.jpg
74KB, 787x393px
>>131968832
Private schools have lots of neat traditions
>>
Our public schools are good. Lots of shitty people though.

I know heaps of dumb cunts that went to private schools and just do shit kicker jobs like painting.

Not that that matters a heck of a lot, they are paying the white blue collars a lot so they like the shitskin invasion.

If that's still the case in two to three decades there's no point in insisting your kid is a smart cunt.
>>
>>131969060
There is this unique thing in Australia where certain selective public schools are part of the elite schools and their alumni go on to be statistically overrepresented in the Australian elite e.g. Fort St Boys High and Sydney Boys. I went elite private, but I find it fascinating that in a lot of ways they're just as good if not better than most private schools
>>
>>131968832
I like public schools because you get to bully and be bullied

And that made me a better person
>>
>>131986219
This was called a Soggy Sao in Sydney after the cracker called a Sao.
>>
>>131968832
I went to private. Defintiely worth it. Even though they only have the same shitty teacher pool to pick from, they still find plenty of ways to throw around their money. If you never attended a private school you have no idea just how many more resources they have than public schools.

Thats not even the main reason to go to a private school. Forget academic success and sporting and extracurricular facilities on par with universities. The main thing you are paying for is helping raise a child who is respectful, and trust me, its worth it. More and more so in the modern day and age.

One major piece of advice though, for ANY school you are considering for your kids, get the background info on the principal and meet them first if you can. Their personality and ethic has a ridiculous amount of impact on the quality of the school and its morals. This is coming from a teacher.
>>
Went to both (state school only for a year). Long story short, send your children to private schools.
>>
>>131968832
Private.
Everyone was pretty smart. I'd say 95% of the graduating class got accepted into a high tier university.

Can't compare with public schools, we only interacted with other private schools. 2-3 blacks in the entire school (K-12) when I graduated.

Almost everyone was loaded, and wealth somewhat determined social groups.
>>
File: HomeschoolVsPublicschool.jpg (2MB, 800x4773px) Image search: [Google]
HomeschoolVsPublicschool.jpg
2MB, 800x4773px
>>131968832
Almost all public schools in the west are based off the Prussian Volksschule system. The prussian education model(Volksschule K-12) extends childhood and dumbs people down. The elite see you as Darwin's genetic dead ends and the system was designed around that. The idiocy you see around you is by design.

Kindergarten is a German word for child garden. It's the first step in harvesting children like plants in a garden. Kindergarten breaks your bond with your mother and gets you to see the state as family. Everything past around third grade is nothing but propaganda and behavioral conditioning. It's one long extension of childhood used to infantalize and instill obedience in the population.

Now you see them pushing bullshit like "looks say" where children are taught to memorize alphabetic words in whole, as if they are hieroglyphs. They should be taught how to break them down bit by bit on phonetic fashion. "Look say" is proven to cause autism.

https://archive.org/details/TheUndergroundHistoryOfAmericanEducation_758

https://archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q Quick rundown of the function of American public school

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A Longer rundown of the function and history of American public school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk History of the Prussian education system and it being pushed on Americans. 21:15-25:10 explains the Volksschule and three tier class system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDZVHaqEFWE Interview about all aspects of public education and state propaganda. First 50min is high density redpilling.
>>
File: APhistoryCommonCore.jpg (128KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
APhistoryCommonCore.jpg
128KB, 720x960px
>>131991082
Pic related is a perfect example of modern textbook(Common Core) propaganda. Here you see them misword the second amendment. They leave some of them out in the more detailed write up and only give you a condensed summary of all of them. It's mind melting, scrambled bullshit used to confuse and propagandize.
These documentaries focus on Frederick the Great(his ideas went on to inspire the creation of K-12) and the generally traumatizing way the elite raise their children. I'm not sure about everything in the second doc, but the child rearing stuff is on point. They abuse their kids to bring about dis-associative and multiple personality disorder. Allowing them to act without empathy towards the outside world. The K-12 system seeks to abuse children in a similar way. It fractures their mind and allows for the programming of a new personality. It's why most people can't even bring themselves to see the system for what it really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE Abstract take on the psychology and history of Prussian mind control. Frederick's story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTm_6nUCKKE Expose on elite lifestyle and upbringing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iupmR8GtRMY Elite inbreeding and homages to ancient Hebrew bloodlines. Kabala and Goetia based using of demons. Shows how the elites who organize the system see themselves in another realm of existence.
>>
>>131991232
Modern fuckery used to scramble kids' brains,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt served as the head of policy at the Department of Education during the first administration of Ronald Reagan. Exclusive interview with Iserbyt breaks down how conditioning/training under a corporate agenda has replaced traditional education, leading to a deliberate dumbing down of Americans. Iserbyt further explains how Reagan signed agreements merging the U.S. and Soviet systems under the United Nations banner, turning over education and many other areas of public policy to global control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VllwRgSECcw Allan Watt exposing the use of TV and media to corrupt culture from the top down, as a means of control.
>>
>>131968832
Public schools are the best in Portugal. Private schools are only for rich fags that want their retarded kids to have top marks without knowing shit, so they can go into medicine in college. That's why we only have shitty doctors nowadays.
>>
Public school produces stupidity, mental illness, and indifference. The DoE needs to be abolished. I went to private for 3 years and there is a chasm of difference.
>>
File: APhistoryCommonCore1.jpg (189KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
APhistoryCommonCore1.jpg
189KB, 720x960px
>>131979633
>>131979997
Not just indoctrination, but infantilization. Lower classes are a threat to the power structure. They don't want t them to get too smart and flip the table. Public school teaches them to peck each other bloody and self police, so that the state doesn't have to waste money doing it. ~94% of people are raised as subhuman meat puppets. It's been going on for so long that there is a sizable population who needs this system of forced association to survive and breed. They're the normies and they are your enemy.

>>131980775
Yes it's fucked up. The system is structured to preserve a social order, not provide a meritocracy.
>>
Private school: no niggers and spics

Private school wins.
>>
private schools are better
but not by enough
don't send your children to school
>>
>>131992255
Unless you're in Aus where abo's get scholarships to our private ships, such as Kings College.
>>
>>131968832
Private Protestant School
>>
>>131981829
Apologists like you should rightfully be shot. There's a reason (((they))) pump out so much anti-school shooter propaganda.
>>
>>131992360
what's their average IQ?
>>
>>131991265
>>131991232
>>131991082
big fat redpills here. o7
>>
>>131992357
This. Here, private schools are required to teach the curriculum. And that in itself is half the problem. Private schools aren't going to be dropping redpills and telling students that the education system is actively trying to turn them into idiots. Parents who send their kids to private schools expect those schools to just be upper-class versions of public school. Most parents, rich or poor, don't give a flying fuck about what their kids are learning and how they're learning it, so long as they're getting an official "education".
>>
>>131968832
In the UK we call schools you have to pay for Public Schools, and schools that the local council funds State Schools.

My school was a State School, but it was selective. It's called Bournemouth Grammar School, the name used to have 'for Boys' tacked on the end but they're in the process of making it mixed sexes.
>>
>>131968832
In one school will get you stabbed in the face by a knife. In the other you will get stabbed in the ass by a cock.
>>
>>131992793
I was a student of the 2013 Teacher of the Year. He turned out to be a mega shill for Common Core. Guy was a multicultural wierdo. Made us watch him shake his butt to that "On the Catwalk" song during the morning announcements. Pretty sure our class Stacy was sucking his dick for her grades. Too much pedo shit to even type out. I think the whole school was some kind of psychological experiment or test run for Common Core style curriculum. Look in the 4chan archive for a thread called "teacher of the year = common core goons". That whole experience drove me to look into education's history.
>>
>>131968832
public elementary and high school
private college

there's no comparison, private is much better. I learned more about my actual job in 4 years of college, than 15 (or however many) years in government propaganda camp.
>>
>>131993771
http://eagnews.org/ever-wonder-why-so-many-teachers-of-the-year-support-common-core-heres-why/

But the Teachers of the Year have a dirty little Common Core secret. They are not exactly the non-partisan, objective teachers advocating for their profession to the public at large that they profess to be.

The Teacher of the Year program is actually a project of the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO), which authored the Common Core Standards and holds their copyright. The Common Core chooses the Teacher of the Year. In the interest of full disclosure shouldn’t these Teachers of the Year disclose that they were spawned from the Common Core each time they star in pro-Common Core commercials, write pro-Common Core op-eds, and lobby legislatures across the country in support of the Common Core? They never do.

Current National Teacher of the Year, Jeff Charbonneau of Washington, is on paid sabbatical from his teaching obligations at the high school where he worked so that he may travel the country as a spokes-bot for the Common Core.
>>
>>131968832
Public, but fortunately I was in one of the top school districts in the country. A lot of my friends went to private school, but the only difference was they basically paid >15K/year for bible study.
If you don't live in a top tier school district, you absolutely should send your kids to private school if you love them.
>>
In France, there are very good public and private schools, but usually, the top tier schools are public schools which can make a selection.
Private schools are relevant in France only ig they are catholics, otherwise it's a waste of money.
>>
File: publicschool.jpg (67KB, 462x600px) Image search: [Google]
publicschool.jpg
67KB, 462x600px
>>131993851
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avr3u8XI6es

He worked on the team that developed Prozac and shilled for it in class to the kids. You can see the SSRI in his eyes. Looks like that guy who ran over the muslims a while ago.

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114059096/#114059096
^archived discussion of this guy

Stay the fuck out of public school. It's full of retarded, pedo, sadist, possible demons.
>>
File: TooSmart.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
TooSmart.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
https://fee.org/articles/the-failure-of-american-public-education/

Despite the widespread public impression, felt every five years or so since World War II, that something “new” was happening in public school reform, education statistics tell a different story. They demonstrate very little change in student performance (and most measurable changes were downward). Here’s a brief report card on four decades of public education reform:

Many so-called education experts believe that class size—the ratio of students to teacher—must be reduced to improve learning. We’ve already tried it. From 1955 to 1991, the average pupil-teacher ratio in U.S. public schools dropped by 40 percent.

Annual expenditures per pupil in U.S. public schools exploded by about 350 percent in real dollars from 1950 ($1,189) to 1991 ($5,237). In only two years during this 40-year period did spending fall: 1980 and 1981. Spending grew by about a third in real terms from 1981 to 1991.

from 1950 to 1989 the ratio of instructional-staff salary to the average full-time salary in the U.S. increased by 22 percent (although it sank from 1972 to 1980). Student performance has hardly kept pace with the dramatic increases in resources devoted to public education. While the percentage of students aged 17 at the beginning of the school year who graduated from high school rose 30 percent from 1950 to 1964, it has leveled off since then. In fact, the 1991 percentage is lower than the 1969 peak of 77.1 percent.

Just five percent of 17-year-old high school students in 1988 could read well enough to understand and use information found in technical materials, literary essays, historical documents, and college-level texts. This percentage has been falling since 1971.

Average Scholastic Aptitude Test scores fell 41 points between 1972 and 1991. Scores for whites have dropped. And the number of kids scoring over 600 on the verbal part of the SAT has fallen by 37 percent since 1972,
>>
bump

Public school rots your brain.
>>
Went to public elementary school, private high school.

They both sucked. Both are full of nonwhites, one just asks you to (((contribute))) to your cuckery.

(Military) boarding school > homeschool > child labourer > private school > public school
>>
>>131968832
Public school, but I grew up in an affluent 96% White town, so our public school was nicer than most of the nearby private schools. Definitely recommend private if your public school wasn't like mine.
>>
>>131968832
I have gone to both, if you have the money pick private school, the teaching is much better but you don't want to shelter them too much, they need to still be homoioi
>>
>>131969138
>>131980814
same
>>
>>131968832
Imo private lands you into better colleges/universities and public is just straight up "git gud" and rng during application season.
>>
Went to a private military school which was owned by the mod, Had to do tons of military stuff as well as cultural stuff like learning to dance.

Hated it while there, looking back it was amazing.
>>
>>131968832
Wish my parents had the money to send me to private schools. My public school sucked ass. Over 30 kids in class, shitty teachers, killed my will to learn anything because the teachers was dumb in the way it's my way or the highway especially in math they required to go the long run when doong math instead of using the shorthen formulas that gave the same reault.

Teacher in German language sucked ass. Her way of teaching german was that she would go out of class give us a dictionary and told us to translate books and later read it to her if you failed she was just mad and yelled on you. Remembered when in grade 4, I was in surgery and could go to school for a couple of months and immediatelly got an F when i returned because I didnt know a single word of german.

And there was a lot more of shitty teachers. Now I learn things on my own and have great joy in learning things that they should have teached me in school in the first place.
>>
Private schools are selective and handpick the students they want representing their school and parents who have money.

Public schools have to take nearly all students regardless of interests, disabilities, disorders, or engagement of the students or parents.

Private school creates a bit of isolation from the "real" world. Public schools force you to interact with all types of people.
>>
>>131968832
Private international school
>>
>>131979582
What is mexicos problem beside the corruption, paco? You people don't have niggers, so what's the deal? Are your people really that pathetic? Is it the "indios"? And how do we make you leave?
>>
>>131973573
Why?
Post Greentext Japboy!
>>
File: images (51).jpg (23KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (51).jpg
23KB, 443x332px
>>131968832
Obviously private. Brazilian public schools (except military schools) are turbomarxist ghetto hellholes. Also the fucking lazy ass teachers are always on strike.
>>
>>131979582
In México private Schools are the only good quality Schools because public ones are fucking shit
>>
File: 1498850644047.jpg (286KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498850644047.jpg
286KB, 905x1280px
I went to public school in Scandinavia. It was garbage.

I wish I had born into wealth and 1%. My life just fucking sucks because I can't do what I want to because I was born into fucking piece of shit country to a piece of shit family.
>>
>>131968832
i went to both
i actually got an education in the private ones
even tough most people go to private for easy pass because public ones are impossible to get good grades and real education anyway
>>
>>132006945
>i can't finish anything
>but i'm not responsible
>i want free shit
>>
>>131968832
Private, filled with spoiled brats, liberal af.
>>
I went to public school for five years, from kindergarten to fourth grade. It badly exacerbated my mental health issues, and I learned pretty much nothing from the Nazi teachers.

Then, by the mercy of God, I attended Catholic school from 5th grade to 12th grade. By the end of it I was in the top 5% of my class, and ended up going to a great university.

From that experience, it is my sincere conviction that the racket of public education should be abolished and replaced with homeschooling or private schooling.

>pic related: what i wanted to do to public school most days
>>
>>132007185
I think you replied to a wrong post.
>>
File: class.jpg (45KB, 550x330px) Image search: [Google]
class.jpg
45KB, 550x330px
>>131968832
Eton entrenches class; in a bad way.

>Boris Johnson ate soggy biscuits
>>
I went to public school in rural Australia. Education in rural Australia is like education in inner city America, it's completely fucked. Security guards on site, dead shit teacher who don't even know the subject matter they're meant to teach, coons acting like coons. When I got to my final year, year 12, age 17, half of my class couldn't read. They were fucking illiterate at 17. One year from being legal adults.

Australian education is an enormous joke. Homeschool your kids, or, at the very least send them to a private school. Better yet, homeschool them and hire a tutor to help out occasionally. Public education in this country is literally worse than nothing.
>>
File: 1463262663634.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463262663634.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
I went to a decent nationally public school in the Western U.S. My state is notorious for its lack of school funding, but my school did alright. It was piss easy but there was a ton of social mobility, no defined cliques, no bullying or fighting etc. I go to a top-tier private school on the East Coast now and I find it funny how many of my classmates went to private schools. It baffles, me that their parents payed upwards of $25,000 a year for their kid to end up in the same place that I am, often with smaller scholarships as well.
Also, most of the people I know who went to prep schools are insufferable cunts and I wish they never left the suburbs.
>>
File: 1495211524563.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1495211524563.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>132006945
>My life just fucking sucks because I can't do what I want to because I was born into fucking piece of shit country to a piece of shit family.
>blaming someone else for your shortcomings
>>
>>132007973
I blame the random number generator of universe for throwing me into the shit hole of the world.
>>
>>132008069
Blame yourself.
>>
File: 1498797983081.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
1498797983081.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>132008284
>Blame myself for something I had no part in.
wev that's fresh. I didn't even ask to be born into this world yet here I am.

Too bad I'm too much of a faggot to kys myself.
>>
>>131969138
>>131969213
>>131970402
here here
>>
public school because there are no private schools close to home plus that shit costs money.
>>
>>131983578
Went to co-ed private catholic schools from 3-12th grade. At 10th grade, my ex gf and me fucked after school every single goddamn day. I loved taking off that black uniform skirt and pounding her ass. She was 110 lbs with size C tits.

I disagree that private school equals chastity, but agree that teen sex was the best sex. Will prob never do it with someone that pure, fit, or that often (everyday for years) again. Been 10 years since then.
>>
>>131968832
The difference is that public schools are paid by private government and private schools are paid by private deep state. Then again private government is paid by private deep state.
>>
>>132008374
The grass is greener on the other side bub. At the end of the day, we are both probably slightly depressed and hanging out on /pol/ right now
>>
I came from the Magnet School District of STISD. Truly the time of my life, coming from the Houston Public School for my initial education. Back up there, I was always #1, but at STISD I was surrounded by ex-#1s. It made me realize my place in this world and I took College level classes without even sweating.

In the Houston school, I knew that being smart kept you away from losers through a weird class segregation thing I can't remember all too well.

In STISD schools, I didn't want to leave anyone, so instead I focused on my social skills and my dream. Actually aced the Aerospace Engineering class, going to college for it, and I liked my fellow so much I spent all my free time tutoring.

I learned that I love to teach and that I teach well. I can't remember learning much from Houston other than math and hatred.

Also, yes, I am spic
>>
>>131968832
I went to a private school from ages 4-5 and learned how to write in cursive, how to multiply, and learned a lot of geography and world history.

Then because it was too expensive I went to public school onwards. You could honestly condense everything you learn from primary and highschool into maybe five years if you got homeschooled, then spend the rest of your adolescence learning mathematics.
>>
Private primary then grammar school.

My primary school was corrupt as fuck (lots of drug dealers and white collar criminals) but everyone was white so there's that. I was also quite far ahead when I went into secondary education, despite being an under achiever in primary.
>>
>>132009964
What's the difference between paying taxes and paying scholarship? The difference is that you pay 2 times with private school. Teachers are the same everywhere, they teach where they get paid.
>>
selective highschool in NY.
Nothing but asians
>>
File: 1498313197657.png (75KB, 233x261px) Image search: [Google]
1498313197657.png
75KB, 233x261px
>Went to private school
>Turned out a loser in life browsing /pol/
>>
>>131980600
>weekday hours of 9-6 and 10-4 on weekends

lmao wtf. going public was the better choice. you wouldve had no social life at all at private
>>
>>132010334

In the UK private teachers earn a lot more and private curriculums are a much higher standard. It's like halfway between state schools and private tutors.
>>
Private Schools mostly have the amenities you need when going to the school. People are a bit more reserved and tend to notice the little details. Public School meanwhile lacks the infrastructure and is prone on overstuffing classes needlessly to save cost. The people are more social but fights are more or less likely to escalate.
>>
File: private school.png (582KB, 1040x736px) Image search: [Google]
private school.png
582KB, 1040x736px
>>132010669
They aren't higher standard, you just pay 2 times to same deep state people, first with taxes, then with scholarship.
>>
>>131968832

Went to private school until high school. Public school I went to was pretty bad when I started but got better over the years.
>>
File: IMG_7117.jpg (52KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7117.jpg
52KB, 500x594px
Boarding school, which is where you end up if your parents don't want you around and have money to ship you off. Jokes on them; I graduated two years early.
>>
>>132011028
Healtheouity?

what kind of a fucking word is that
>>
>>131968832
Semi-private one.
The catholic schools (we call 'em colleges) are the best ones.
>>
I went to a state school and it was fucking shit I live in a white working class area and my school had little funding, all the teachers were shit, last years I had to teach everything myself from textbooks since teachers couldn't teach. Also it was full of drugs and violence
I wouldn't like to think what it's like in inner cities, are the schools even worth attending there?
It's pretty abnormal to attend private school in Britain though only really posh kids go there
>>
>>132011206
As long as we can take out the Marxist Agenda in the curriculum, most schools would be alright.
>>
>>131968832
Went to an extremely wealthy, well connected school in a well-known, reasonably sized city. I got certifiably horrible grades the first two years because reasons and still ended up at a respectable college. Killing the ACT helped, but I'm sure the school's reputation had something to do with it.
>>
public school for sailor uniform.
>>
File: 1496716223252.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1496716223252.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>131982449
>you will never lose your virginity as a British teen at the peak of the 90s rave/riot grrrl/eurodance era
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgffRW1fKDk
>>
Grammar (ranked higher than Eton or anywhere else my year group).

NEET.
>>
>>132011028

>let me tell you about education in your country

Also, do you fucking just not understand how employment markets work?
>>
>>132011547

I used to have the hugest boner for Saffron.
>>
>>131982449
>sex at the age of 13yo
So anon, would you like your daughter to get deflowered by some druggie at the age of 12?
>>
Public. I wouldn't say it was terrible, but what everyone says about the nigs being stupid and lazy teachers is true. I wouldn't want my kids to go through public school. Had multiple asshole teachers, and regular bullying. The advanced placement kids lived in a bubble.
>>
File: pondering.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
pondering.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>132009119
why do people recount things as if they are still experiencing the pleasure? it's all gone now, isn't the appropriate sentiment bitter pining for something you will never feel again?
>>
>>131968832

I wouldn't know what the difference is really because I never experienced public schooling. I went to Clongowes boarding school and enjoyed it very much compared my friends who went public. I'm more successful than any of them too so I guess it does pay to pay for school.
>>
>>131968832
Should I send my kids to a private school?

I feel that the people at the private school will be of higher quality since the parents actively went out and decided to pay to put them in this private school instead of just throwing them in public education along with all the other tards.
>>
Catholic school through grade 8 then all boys catholic prep school for hs. High school was pretty based. It was the best school in my state so it was hard but it prepared me well for college. Part of it sucked but going through something difficult with guys creates a strong bond. By senior year it was guys being dudes every day and it was great.
>>
>>132011699
Employment market = a homosexual Christian pays in church to homosexual pedophile Jews money, then goes sticks his penis in anus and pays more money to Israel, then goes to church and blames Communism, after that when Jews use his money they create deep state that buys government and starts to raise tax, then creates private schools to directly charge even more money and avoid government for full degeneracy and everybody is welcomed mentality who pays for scholarship, because they are interracial homosexual Christian retards who stick dicks into any hole from orangutan to Jesus kike on a cross. Then to charge even more money capitalistic Christian ancap shit invents more schools, more private schools to keep goy longer in school so that rich babies can have a head start in life in daddy's business, while goy pay extra and studies extra to work low paid jobs. That's how market works.
>>
>>132011800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIyvXlS19mY
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.