[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Believing the Holocaust

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Star of David.jpg (10KB, 300x335px)
Star of David.jpg
10KB, 300x335px
Do you guys believe it happened or not? If not, why?
>>
Of course it did how the fuck could it have not? Like they're going to make up 6 million deaths and countless evidence and write thousands of books about it just to fake it. Fuck off makes no sense. Hitler talked about exterminating Jews in the 30s.
>>
File: interdasting.jpg (49KB, 337x343px)
interdasting.jpg
49KB, 337x343px
>>131967668
all kidding and memes aside, the (((facts))) are sketchy at best. i'll leave it at that.
>>
>>131967668
The numbers are exaggerated , and they deserved whatever they got
>>
DELETE THIS THREAD OR ELSE
>>
>>131967914
Nice try Schlomo.
Apparently those evil German oven can incinerate 5000 corpses a day, which is faster than any modern cremator of todau. (((Coincedence)))?
>>
>>131967668
They will holocaust me if I say it didn't happened, so of course it happened and I don't need any proof.
>>
Sure. So did the Armenian genocide, Rwanda, Holodomor (Kaganovich & Marx), the Cultural Revolution (Mao & Marx), Cambodia (Pol {Pot & Marx), and many others. Communism and Jews have killed way more people that the Holocaust.
>>
>>131967668
No.
>>
>>131967668
It doesn't matter if it happened or not, it's not a shield from criticism and thus should be disregarded whenever used as such.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 226x223px
>>131969009
>implying it ever happened
>>
>>131967668
I think any deaths have been greatly exaggerated, or at least I am now very open to the possibility that they have been exaggerated

The main Holocaust sensationalist admitting that 40% of the alleged deaths were an entire fabrication gives one pause
>>
File: 1490413744486.jpg (270KB, 542x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1490413744486.jpg
270KB, 542x1099px
>>131967668
>>
File: 1411037842385.jpg (83KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
1411037842385.jpg
83KB, 500x582px
>>131967668
Hitler put Jews in camps because of what happened after the Balfour Declaration during WWI, and the Jewish run communist revolution in Germany.
Hitler had every right to not trust the Jews, because they had proven themselves to be untrustworthy as a whole, though not all individuals were bad and Hitler allowed some to avoid the camps by renouncing their Jewish roots.

The camps were not made for the mass genocide of a people, this is a myth, and a stupid one at that. No one, especially not a nation with already limited industrial power is going to waste the effort to make camps in the middle of nowhere just to kill people. Even in 'Night' by Elie Wiesel the death camps are nothing like what is taught in schools. To truth is that Hitler wanted to use the Jews as something akin to slave labor. They were given more food than most people say, but they weren't treated very kindly, and as shortages of medicine and food increased the Jews were the ones who got shafted first, leading to starvation and disease, such as typhoid,
>>
grandfather was one of the first soldiers to enter belsen. he certainly believed that it happened, and so do I. I'm more inclined to believe a soldier than i am to believe a conspirator
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.