[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many /pol/acks still buy into the democracy meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: uk.png (880KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
uk.png
880KB, 1600x900px
Do you really want your nation's fate decided by women and foreigners?

Why do you think the Jews are always so eager to send the US military in to any country to give as many people as possible the right to vote?

Democracy is an easy system to control, with bought and paid for elected 'representatives'.

Most of Europe's achievements were made BEFORE the French and American Revolution introduced these degenerate democratic ideals and allowed the Jews to gain gradual control over the state.

REJECT DEMOCRACY IT IS FOR KEKS
>>
>>131967383
This desu.
>>
File: 1476733377112.jpg (177KB, 620x596px) Image search: [Google]
1476733377112.jpg
177KB, 620x596px
>>131967383
dear god you westerners are fucking stupid
>>
>>131967383
I saw beer battered Pollak at Costco
How do they keep getting away with this???
AND... how many people did it take to fry that????
Pollacks must go burger... I mean back!!!
>>
I very much agree with you anon. Listen to this speech by based Jeff Deist. He's one of the non faggoty Libertarians.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1p7F8EhY91g
However, if we actually lived in an Originalist Constitutional Republic then power would be very much decentralized and we'd still be a billion times better off than we are now.
This is largely what the Civil War was about. There were some very sinister motives behind it. They don't teach the citizenry this for obvious reasons but instead just misdirect you with 'muh slavery'.
>>
>>131972369
You Japs live in a more Draconian police state than we do.
>>
File: n1993r.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
n1993r.png
1MB, 1600x900px
they're not even secretive about it
>>
>>131975589
Repeal the 16th and 17th
>>
File: aXm6068xjU.jpg (52KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm6068xjU.jpg
52KB, 650x650px
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.