[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix the opioid epidemic?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 21

File: opiods.jpg (59KB, 920x582px)
opiods.jpg
59KB, 920x582px
How do we fix it?

Apparently some Republicans want to increase spending on opioid treatments as part of Trumpcare.

Funny though.

Blacks have a crack epidemic, and we lock them up in droves.

Whites have an opioid epidemic, and "he dindu nothing. you see, his economic anxiety and outsourcing has disenchanted him from life. he needs our help. totally not his fault!"
>>
>>131966302
marilize legaljuana
>>
>>131966370
>/thread
>>
War on drugs shouldn't be legal, anyways.

Why did alcohol require a constitutional amendment to ban, but no other drugs do?
How can the federal government make drugs illegal despite it not being an enumerated power?

Why did it not fall into a reserved power like it should?
>>
Legalize recreational McHeroin
>>
>>131966302
That's because the whites are white and the blacks are black.
>>
>>131966302
It will fix itself.
>>
>>131966926

Darwinian laws no longer apply to developed countries as we subsidize their self-destructive behavior through the modern welfare state.
>>
>>131966302
Have doctors prescribe it less and limit the supply. In addition legalize marijuana if it helps things a bit. Otherwise let them go. 500,000 people will die from it over the next decade. The government wants to commit billions upon billion of dollars to solve the "epidemic". Honestly it isn't worth it. Just let them die.
>>
File: aXm8313xjU.jpg (61KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm8313xjU.jpg
61KB, 650x650px
>>
File: NAILBOMB.jpg (151KB, 899x900px) Image search: [Google]
NAILBOMB.jpg
151KB, 899x900px
>>131966302
Sell it over the counter to adults 21 and over.
>>
>>131967285
Let them die of drug overdoses, poverty and crime.
>>
crack down on the nigger-tier doctors who overprescribe the shit, instead encourage them to prescribe less potent but less addictive painkillers like tramadol. i think this step alone, if performed effectively, would greatly reduce the impact of the opoid epidemic.

on a personal note though, every pill-head i've ever met was a terrible, terrible person both before and after they got addicted. i frankly couldn't care less what happens to most of them.
>>
>>131966302
1)Stop reviving ODfags
2)No more state funded needle programs "rehab" or "treatment"
3)Mandatory minimum sentences of 10+ years for illegal possession
4)Drug testing for all recipients of government aid. Detection of opiates without a prescription and medically sound reason to be on opiate medication results in permanent ban from all government aid

Anyone that disagrees is a junkie or an enabler.
>>
File: Worst cities 2016.png (11KB, 308x421px) Image search: [Google]
Worst cities 2016.png
11KB, 308x421px
>>131966302
Fake history - blacks were never locked up for crack per se. That was a reaction to the extreme levels of violence in ghetto areas. Black politicians like Charles Rangel supported tough crack penalties in the hopes that it would also lock up the most violent and chaotic individuals, making ghettos safer.

It didn't work out that way, but that was the intent. And it wasn't white people alone who carried out those policies - it was local black city and police officials.
>>
>>131966302

It's simple. Kill anyone who deals opiates. Cost of doing business goes through the roof, less people deal, more people seek help.

NB: this deal is a non-transferable offer for White problems only. We all remember how the darkies responded when Baltimore PD put down the local crack dealer.
>>
>>131971516
Lost me at minimum 10 year sentence.
>>
>>131972040
>t. Junkie
>>
>>131966302
High functioning alcoholism.
>>
>>131966752
>Mc heroin
> we an only dream

We have unlimited codeine in Australia which has been a great ride but it ends next year :(
>>
>>131966302
>How do we fix it?

Obviously treatment, etc.

However what we really need to do is go hard against the source of this shit. Go completely medieval on dealers, drug cartels, etc. Declare a state of emergency and deny the people who are selling and dealing this stuff their constitutional rights.
>>
>>131966302
Keep prescribing people opiates so people don't have to go elsewhere.
Most of the problem we are seeing are patients being cut off my doctors turning to heroin laced with fent/carf because it cheaper than buying the pills they used to take.
If they can pay for their prescription oxy who gives a fuck. Junkies don't OD in pills, they OD on jammed smack.

Why do we allow tobacco, alcohol, marijuana and benzo addicts continue their degeneracy, but for some reason coke and opiate junkies aren't given the same freedom?
>>
>>131966370
>>131966370
Marinate iguanas!
>>
>>131972137
You realize tax dollars pay for prisoner upkeep right? You really want to pay for thousands more people to neet it up on the taxpayer dime for at least 10 years guaranteed? I sure as hell don't. Let the fuckers take their pills and be degenerates. The problem solves itself. Someone on opioids is just laying around the house lazy. They're not as much of a problem as crackheads.
>>
Stop prescribing opiates for "muh back pain", stop saving the elderly from their 4th stroke, stop allowing retard babies to live, stop allowing junkies to shoot up, stop allowing non-citizens to get emergency care in any hospital in which they are not a citizen, stop giving free healthcare away, healthcare is not a right it is a privilege for those who deserve to live.
>>
>>131972982

>Why do we allow tobacco, alcohol, marijuana and benzo addicts continue their degeneracy, but for some reason coke and opiate junkies aren't given the same freedom?

why do we allow people to fuck 18 year olds but not 14 year olds? why do we allow driving at 60 mph but not 90 mph? just think for a minute dude.
>>
File: image.png (142KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
142KB, 292x257px
>>131971516
>Ancap
>wants drugs to be illegal
>government aid

l
>>
>>131966302
Let people get high flaggot
>>
>>131966302
Better society.
>>
>>131966302
Lock them both up, the whole drug addiction is a disease meme needs to die. You are prone to alcoholism, you should know not to drink. This is a self discipline issue, something unfortunately frowned upon.
>>
>>131966302

don't worry. it will fix itself.
>>
>>131973270
The difference is prescribing Vicodin or oxycodon is legal and they aren't doing it man. Doctors aren't even suggesting there might be an alternative. People are just getting cut off. I'm trying to look at this issue objectively. I don't have any personal experience. I've just know many people on both sides.

Addiction or legitimate pain is a serious issue. The solution isn't as simple as most people think. Maybe using a shitty analogy, from another perspective as objectively as possible, imagine opiates are firearms. So many people have them. Banning them outright is impossible.
>>
>>131973234
It costs far more to keep these people in and out of rehab and on government aid. And junkies are in and out of jail and prison anyway. Harsh penalties discourage drug use.
>>
>>131972338
Just like it did in Russia in 2012. Poof, and it's gone.
Stock up.
>>
>>131975152

why do you think that issue is that people are cut off from opioids once their prescription runs out? you don't think it's an issue that doctors overprescribe opioids (some doctors, especially in shittier states like florida, are known for basically being semi-legal opioid dealers) and/or don't provide their patients with information or resources addressing the issues of drug dependence and addiction?
>>
Dont revive them.
>>
>>131973234
>They're not as much of a problem as crackheads
They're the niggers of whites. In my town an entire street full of homes had their furnaces stop working because pill poppers cut the copper fuel lines from external fuel tanks to sell the metal for scrap. Both of them got a slap on the wrist because this retarded state thinks opiate addiction is a disease, even though they cost several families hundreds of dollars in lost fuel, the cleanup, and the repairs.
>>
>>131966302
remove our military from afghanistan
>>
>>131975525
I agree there are a bunch of doctors out there that are probably enabling junkies or even creating new ones. The problem is when that same doctor actually treats a patient with legitimate pain issues. The next doctor they go to has been so cucked at this point they refuse to help. It's happening more and more unfortunately.
We also have another unfortunate problem with big pharma telling the uneducated patient to tell the doctor what to prescribe. Fucking commercials are like perfume commercials these days. Every other commercial is some cougar sitting in a bathtub in the middle of the woods because she can't shit right and he can't get hard.

Funny that big tobacco can't advertise almost anywhere any more, but you can buy their shit almost any where. Meanwhile big pharma can push the latest and greatest pain killed on the TV, but you have to get a doctor to give it to you, and that same guy can cut you off any time.
>>
>>131966302
>How do we fix the opioid epidemic?

This is actually easy but read and think before replying

1)Give it to the users for free flood the market. As much as they want. Simultaneously execute ten dealers a month for a year. Find an island and build a simple cement structure full of cells. Place one plastic bucket a matress and a gallon of water in each.
2)The entire dealer network collapses and anyone who is going to be an addict now is.
3)Make them now register to continue getting their free drugs
4)Under imposed media silence round them all up and dump them in the cells. A sheet is pushed under the cell door. Cold turkey. We have your name and know who you are. If you are caught with opium in your blood again you will be shot.

Problem solved. Through them one bottle of water and one hardtack k ration a day. After a month release the ones still alive.
>>
>>131966302
my state would be bereft of heroin dealers if we deported all the niggers who come up from the city

t. Vermonter
>>
>>131976713

>The problem is when that same doctor actually treats a patient with legitimate pain issues. The next doctor they go to has been so cucked at this point they refuse to help.

i addressed this when i said "you don't think it's an issue that doctors...don't provide their patients with information or resources addressing the issues of drug dependence and addiction?" the solution isn't to legalize opioids. it's to provide patients with the resources they need to not become addicted during the course of their treatment, or to safely deal with the effects of addiction if they do become physically addicted from their prescription.

>We also have another unfortunate problem with big pharma telling the uneducated patient to tell the doctor what to prescribe. Fucking commercials are like perfume commercials these days.

this is part and parcel of the overprescription problem i described earlier. better scrutiny and oversight of doctors proscribing opioids can resolve this.
>>
>>131976971
why how does not matter. you want to eliminate junkies you got to know who they are and where they are, cold turkey them and crash the illegal dealer networks hard.
>>
File: duterte shirt.png (147KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
duterte shirt.png
147KB, 600x600px
>>131977099

i agree, but the pussified american public would never allow something like that to happen.
>>
>>131976971
All of these things sound great when you say them, and again I do agree with you for the most part, but these things are easy to say. Real addiction is mental, emotional psychological. Physical addiction can be overcome.

Try telling someone to stop taking their fent patches and oxy they've been using for the last 5 years because that new back surgery they just got should solve all their problems. You can just take a toddlers blanket away and not expect them to withdrawl. That's basically what's been happening for years.
>>
>>131977442
>i agree, but the pussified american public would never allow something like that to happen.

Its the only way. The only way to destroy dealer networks which are complex and relatively fragile is give the product away for free and make it punitively dangerous. This lets you ID every single junkie too. What I am saying sound ludicrous but is in fact the solution to any drugs crisis. The element of surprise is critical. Given the harm opiate junkies do with thieving and spreading disease actually dealing with it is the only moral option or efficient use of tax money before you wind up with a war on drugs industry that achieves nothing and rips genuine liberties to shreds..
>>
>disabled
>have torn shoulder cuff
>bladder spasms daily
>kidney problems
>pee out of a hole in my stomach
>have hernias
>have to act like a retard and ask about pain medicine or they won't give me any
>mention dilaudid one time as a reference of the pain meds they have to give me in hospital
>been through 30+ surgeries
>everytime I go there since
>"IM NOT GIVING YOU DILAUDID"
>never even asked for it

fun feeling like a dirt bag just trying to get meds that help me live a decent life. I'm legit disabled on SSi and get treated like I'm trying to Dr shop.

Have to ration my meds so I have enough to last. "is this pain worth it? Maybe I should wait until it's REALLY bad.."

thanks druggies for ruining it
>>
>>131977600
>Real addiction is mental, emotional psychological.

Don't care. They are thieving disease spreading scum. Who they were does not matter. If you gave a shit you would realize that the soft touch and junkies and dealers does not work.
>>
>>131966302
legalize all drugs to be sold without prescription
>>
>>131977906
>legalize all drugs to be sold without prescription

On a permanent basis with drugs like crack, meth and opiates that would be a nightmare existence...you ony do that and in fact give free supply to bankrupt the dealers. You literally bankrupt them overnight. This gives you a chance to get all the junkies on a list and deal with them, relatively charitably cold turkey the fuckers and change the law to make it a death sentence to test positive for those substances, not for their good but to preserve the rights of non junkies to live without thieving disease ridden zombies . Soft drugs no one gives a shit about. It is addictions that drive theft and dealer chain violence that need to be smashed.
>>
>>131978211
not necessarily. For example, methamphetamine was available over the counter in Nazi Germany and widely used, yet there was no nightmare existence. I don't think humans are naturally prone to addiction; it only comes about as a result of their life circumstances, especially whether or not their country is degenerate.
>>
Please God let Trump do this just to show that this shit CAN be stopped because it can. The DEA industry does not want it to end. The 'rehab' industry does not want it to end but this is how you end it. Bankrupt the dealers and supply chains by making it free, id and round up the junkies. Cold Turkey and introduce execution for subsequent consumption If junkies dislike this then they may leave to wherever else they want they prefer to be.Fair warning to all. Cheap. Effective. Doable. Ten years later the junkies who survived that you cold turkeyed would be thanking you.
>>
>>131976778
>>131977099
>>131977750
>>131977866
>>131978211
Must have been a shit childhood for you man. I'm sorry dude. If you're not trying to be edgy it must have been rough.
>>
>>131978436
>not necessarily. For example, methamphetamine was available over the counter in Nazi Germany and widely used, yet there was no nightmare existence. I don't think humans are naturally prone to addiction; it only comes about as a result of their life circumstances, especially whether or not their country is degenerate.

Answer honestly have you ever worked with opiate junkies in particular heroin addicts or meth users?
>>
>>131978766
not an argument.
>>
>>131978743
>If you're not trying to be edgy it must have been rough.

I started working in Dublin in the middle of a heroin epidemic that was widespread, disgusting and tragic.
>>
>>131978783
>not an argument.

That's it...that your reasoning fro selling heroin and crack in corner shops. So when johnny stabbyneedle breaks into your home desperate to get something he can sell for a fix and stabs you with a hiv filled syringe you can tell him its not an argument huh?
>>
Rampant drug abuse is more of a symptom of a sad society rather than an individual or availability problem.
>>
>>131966302
Psychedelics are proven cure for many forms of addiction.
>>
>Majority of opium poppies in Afghanistan
>Taliban prohibits the cultivation of opium in 2000
>US invades the country in 2001
>Heroin and opiate related start to surge shortly after
>Army still in the country after 16 years

Really jiggers the neurons
>>
>>131978968
This did not occur in Nazi Germany which had legal, over the counter methamphetamine.
>>
>>131979014

Taliban didn't stop heroin, thats been their main source of revenue up to today
>>
>>131966302
>Kill all drug users
>Torture all drug dealers to death
>Empower police and citizens to have free reign on drug addicts and dealers unless they turn themselves in

Educate whites in the dangers of drugs and push for a non degenerate and clean society
>>
>>131979017
>This did not occur in Nazi Germany which had legal, over the counter methamphetamine

Yes Nazi Germany was a roaring success you idiot.
>>
opiate addicts seem almost un-recoverable, so I don't relaly have an answer
>>
mass executions.
>>
File: 1473992848361.jpg (2MB, 2560x2489px) Image search: [Google]
1473992848361.jpg
2MB, 2560x2489px
>>131979168
Why are perfect societies like this frowned upon by the majority of public?
>>
File: IMG_0681.png (9KB, 454x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0681.png
9KB, 454x255px
>>131979098
They banned poppy seeds and the cultivation of opium in 2000
It wasn't lifted until 2002 when the US overthrew them
>>
>>131977843

You don't have a pain management doctor?

Anyway, I'm a physician myself. I rx opioids about once every three months. Otherwise, I rx Tylenol under a different name, or some obscure nsaid and tell the patient it is the good suff.

Listen, no one ever died of pain. And if you require to be doped up all the time, maybe euthanasia would be a better option.
>>
>>131978844
Good luck to you bud.
>>
>>131966302
Inogsine
>>
>>131979017
To prevent an "outbreak of morphinism, as occurred after the last war," Professor Otto Wuth, a master sergeant and consulting psychiatrist to the military's senior medical command, wrote a "Proposal to Combat Morphinism" in February 1941. Under Wuth's proposal, all wounded who became addicted as a result of treatment were to be centrally recorded and reported to the "District Medical Board," where they would be either legally provided with morphine or routinely examined and sent to drug rehabilitation treatment centers. "In this manner," Wuth concluded, "morphine addicts will be recorded and monitored, and the entire group will be prevented from becoming criminal."
>>
File: sacklers-1940x1284.jpg (374KB, 1940x1284px) Image search: [Google]
sacklers-1940x1284.jpg
374KB, 1940x1284px
Gas the kikes who push the shit
>>
>>131966302
Ihogainen
>>
>>131966302
legalize weed. I want to quit opiods because I can barely get a boner. Even if I do I cannot ejaculate which sucks.

hydromorphone doesn't even take away my pain 60% of the time so I pay but loads of money for nothing. Weed works all the time every time.
>>
>>131966302
Fucking normie niggers
>>
Inogaine
>>
>>131966302
You know how many fiends i've Narcan'ed?
The only recourse is to let them die, it just increases recidivism in b4 edgy
>>
>>131979359
No pain managment doctor, dunno what that is. I'm not 'doped up'. I take 2 7.5mg percocet and it allows me to actually live a decent existence without being miserable, not wanting to go out, mostly just sit around if I don't have the pills

Yes pain won't kill me but it doesn't make it easier to try and live a normal life

Just because I'm on disability doesn't allow me to get the surgeries I need, in the mean time this allows me to get out and live
>>
>>131966302
Inogaime
>>
>>131979300
1.Communists
2.muh freedoms, evil state stopping me from cooking meth
3.Degenerate Stoners who's only joy is coming home after work and using drugs since they lack the intelligence to find entertainment and produce happiness themselves,
4.Smelly cuck hippies
5.Jews pushing for the destruction of the middle and lower class whites though drugs and other sneaky means
>>
>>131978211
>not for their good but to preserve the rights of non junkies to live without thieving disease ridden zombies

totally agree with this, i've had the displeasure of living around junkies (thankfully no longer) and they're a fucking menace.
>>
>>131979526
>legalize weed. I want to quit opiods because I can barely get a boner. Even if I do I cannot ejaculate which sucks.
>hydromorphone doesn't even take away my pain 60% of the time so I pay but loads of money for nothing. Weed works all the time every time.

Until you are off opiates what you think is irrelevant. Literally drug addled
>>
>>131966302
>>131966302
Free market medicine would fix the problem. Physicians over prescribe opioids because they are a quick fix. Doctors are overwhelmed by patient loads.
>>
>>131977843
Female doctors won't give you shit for pain meds. They think that physio cures all. It helps, but for very short periods and you can't get relief on demand like pills.

You should try to get codeine pills (not t3) or hydromorphone or hydromorphone cotin
>>
File: untitled.png (98KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
98KB, 275x183px
>>131979716
>totally agree with this, i've had the displeasure of living around junkies (thankfully no longer) and they're a fucking menace.

Never ever trust a jubkie
>>
>>131966302
>>131972622
Wew. Those are all just symptoms of the diagnosis, scalywag. If you want the source of the problem it's big pharmas legal drug dealing via oxycodone. People get hooked on painkillers first and then they realize that heroin is pretty much the same thing, but cheaper, and bad shit starts happening in communities.

Personally, I think their should be a national policy adoption that is like Ohio's, but better. Three strikes before no one is sent to help their ODing asses? Fuck that. ONE strike. Fuck the ridiculous spending on narcan. They get one time. One.
>>
Legalize and regulate their use.
Or you could just do nothing
>human filth killing themselves in record numbers
Seems like it will solve itself.
>>
>>131979742
>Free market medicine would fix the problem.

No it would create millions of thieving zombies with blood bourne diseases.
>>
>>131979618

>No pain managment doctor, dunno what that is.

What the actual fuck? Listen to me, because you seem like a trainwreck patient. You need to see a pain management doctor, someone who can help shepard you with your treatment. What state are you in? And what type of hernias do you have?
>>
>>131966302

You can't fix it, fixing it would require a multi-trillion dollar industry to collapse.
>>
>>131979884
>>human filth killing themselves in record numbers
>Seems like it will solve itself.

Not before they have ruined hundreds of other lives.
>>
>>131966302
Diet. Self enforced discipline . Prayer and meditation on the word of God.
>>
File: Vhs.jpg (54KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Vhs.jpg
54KB, 480x480px
>>131966302
Nuke the brown / yellow skins . If the actual drug is not from that location . The chemicals to manufacture are ..
>>
>>131979974
>You can't fix it, fixing it would require a multi-trillion dollar industry to collapse.

That IS EXACTLY why you bankrupt the dealer chains by giving it away free for a year. It would ruin them.
>>
> All the dumbfucks ITT who think you can actually WIN the war on drugs

you guys are fucking morons
>>
>>131979583
>that image
thanks captain obvious.

care to tell me the odds of the sun rising tomorrow?
>>
>>131979974

Bullshit. Docs just need some damn balls. I spend 10 min more with my patients to explain a care plan, I have good yelp reviews and more patients than I know what to do with. I hardly ever rx narcotics or abx or other bullshit.

You know how to spot a bad doc? Zpack for a dry cough, narcotics for a sprain, etc. Most of my colleauges here suck.
>>
>>131979822

I literally don't know anything other vicodin percocet and morphine/dilaudid

>>131979931
I'm in FL, i've been on disability for about 6 months and I've been going to my doctor for about 5. i know we have a crazy problem down here with opiates. I have two hernias in my upper abdomen from having been operated on so many times
>>
>>131971516
Number 3 is a poorly thought out exercise in social vindictiveness. I have no interest in paying to house junkies for a decade, knowing they're going to score and shoot as soon as they get out.

Keep them out of prison, they'll croak in a couple of years.
>>
>>131980245
You can get pure hydromorphone instead of mixed with shit. I just wish my drugs actually worked every time all the time. I took 24mg and no pain relief
>>
>>131980245

What do you have anyway? Recurrent hernias and hostile abdomens suck... so much scar tissue, takes fucking forever.

Talk to your doc about pain management. You're gonna be on pain med for a while it seems
>>
>>131966302
Whites are prescribed opioids by a health care system which purports to have their best interest in mind.
Blacks get crack illegally while ignoring sound advice.

This "two sides of the same coin" bullshit is getting really old.
Lately people just frivolously use this comparison rhetoric without even acknowledging the incredibly obvious differentiating factors.
>>
>>131980510

Opiates work less every time you take thme for pain relief.
>>
>>131980245

Dude just stop doing drugs and fucking yourself up and you wouldn't have some many hernias that you have to fake pain for to get your fix
>>
>>131980554

Because they demand it! It's what the customer wants. Look up patient statisfaction and reimbursement. Press ganey is evil to poor overworked ers.
>>
>>131966302
One word;
kratom
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l71RCv7LyZI

Either you stop it or eventually you end up with this, vigilante gangs and dealers and junkies..
>>
>>131980530

I have something called bladder exstrophy which leads to UTIs nearly all the time and then kidney infections, which have weakened my kidney function. I have about an 8 inch scar on my stomach where my belly button should be

>>131980510
there's no way I can ask for pure stuff, or anything, without sounding like a druggy
>>
File: Redpilledasfuck.jpg (200KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
Redpilledasfuck.jpg
200KB, 610x458px
>>131980092
Dude.. I win that war everyday.. Liqour - weed - acid - shrooms .. Coke / Heroin for idiots .. Need anything Anon ?
>>
>>131966302
cruising on some tramadol right now

get fucked government
>>
>>131980581
No shit, but I've only switched to hydromorphone 2 months ago. I was taking codeine for a year before that. No way my tolerance can build up that quick
>>
>>131975314
I'm going to refer you to
>>131971516
Specifically, items 2 and 4.

Quit waffling and support your shit. More to the point, accept that other anons agree with 75% of your points.
>>
>>131980848
When you thinking of trying infecting anon?

Because. In the end. You will.
>>
>>131980687
"What the customer wants" doesn't outweigh biological facts. Regulations and procedures exist in the health industry for a reason, and a blind eye is being turned to the ones that should be in place in this situation. That is what's creating the epidemic. People trust their doctors to give them options to chose from that aren't unnecessarily dangerous to them, and that trust is being betrayed.

It's absolutely absurd to equate this situation with the epidemic of crack in black populations.
>>
>>131980851
>No way my tolerance can build up that quick

Wanna bet? I took Norcos and Oxy for 10 days when I had kidneystones. Dosing intervals were noticeably shorter toward the end, and I went through about 4 days of moderately irritating withdrawals afterward. If you've been doing opioids for over a year, you have yourself a full blown habit.
>>
>>131980783
Here is how it world the concentration or Molarity is a unit of concentration measuring the number of moles of a solute per liter of solution. of your acid tab just has to be wrong once an your a fucking freakshow for life. Seen it happen. Bunch of students - all having great time....one tab massive dose...guy thinks he is havinh heart attack they all take the piss. An hour later it takes 6 men to stretcher him down the flights of stairs and they are not laughing. Was still shitting and pissing and drooling a year later don;t know what happened to him after that, massive stroke. You don't hear about these people because they are fucking. Gone..

weed is fairly harmless.
>>
>>131981534
Well, I hope Weed man legalizes weed soon if that is true. The only reason I switched to hydromorphone because Codeine was making me to constipated
>>
>>131966302
Addiction is caused by a lack of happiness or contentment in life. If someone was living happy and undisturbed then the need for any substance wouldn't even cross their mind.

At its core, addiction comes down to a lack of personal fulfillment, usually through a lack of close personal friends or little to no potential relationships with the opposite sex.

The best way to break and prevent addiction to substances that are used simply in place of personal love or interaction is to create an environment where people are loved and interacted with. If there is enough dopamine and oxytocin(among others) naturally in someone's brain, then the need for dependency becomes irrelevant.

Opiates aren't that great, I've had them, they're basically numbing agents and the high you get off of them is similar to alcohol. What makes them addictive is the lack of care from others in someone's life.
>>
>>131966302
Weed dude lmao
>>
>>131982103
Thats only true with things like weed, but physically addictive things like heroin and cigarettes dont require you to be unhappy. You get addicted anyway
>>
>>131981812
Racial profiling is still prohibited so how else will they be able to stop dangerous wogs without the pretense of the drug war?
Is there another prevalent behavior among subhumans which can be feasibly criminalized?
>>
>>131975743
apparently it sounds like the judge is easy on theft rather than drug use
>>
>>131966302
pot makes me paranoid. i take half an ultram after work every day to take the edge off. been this way for 15 years. no increased tolerance, no increased dependency. Pure manageable opiate bliss. Happy to debate you about it.
>>
>>131966302

kick out all Jews
>>
>>131979226
It was in terms of drug addiction. Nazi Germany, with legal and easily available meth, had less addicts than we do in USA where meth is schedule II.
>>
O yeadh...the guy who stuck the adjustable wrench up his asss on a rising sun acid tab. Same bad batch as stroke boy Never forget that one. Had to have two feet of his colon removed and was kept alive for six months via drips and nil by mouth (cannot eat or drink orally) while surgeons planned to rejoin his guts . Did not work he died. Bad batch of acid.

Still acid monkeys are not like crack, meth, heroin users but no one owes them the cost of institutional care. It pisses me off that these fuckers tie up ambulances while real humans need them. Those fuckers are just a one person zombie crime spree. Don't assume that the friendly folk in the local emrengy room are going to give much of a fuck about your life if you use heroin...they have had enough junkies in screaming and threatening them to know junkies well. So when you OD and you are left on that trolly going blue its probably not an accident, they just choose to help someone else instead.
>>
>>131966302
you make heroin legal
and if fuckos want to take it they assume the risk
right now they're using mexican/chinese/indian fentynal and it's causing more problems than just basic opium or whatever
not to mention all the niggers getting rich off it
>>
>>131982626
>It was in terms of drug addiction. Nazi Germany, with legal and easily available meth, had less addicts than we do in USA where meth is schedule II.

The nazis tighly controlled opiate addicts read up and stop drooling for free speed. Take enough and soon you will be on a few grams a day and seeing things and not nice things either.....rats moving that are not there, stiing staing at TVs on static because you are too scared shitless to move because you can see demons in it, things in the corner of your eye....get paranoid. Lovely.

I spent 4 years working with EMT, entry teams and psych with drug incidents.
>>
File: KillTheTaigs.jpg (34KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
KillTheTaigs.jpg
34KB, 500x214px
Never mind the Niggers and Jews lads.
The real problem is the Women and the Irish who vote for all this Jewy Niggerfication.
We can fuck the Women, but the Irish are just useless layabouts.
Just look at South Ireland, where all the boys are buggered, and their chief is a pozzed up little mincer.
Drive off the Irish vermin, and the rest will take care of itself.
>>
File: 1495729906193.jpg (93KB, 435x828px) Image search: [Google]
1495729906193.jpg
93KB, 435x828px
We already have the answer OP, one man has already found a way and proven it works
>>
Opiod problem is primarily upper class whites. The Jew prescribes.

Is nothing to worry abput as long as you are smart and upwardly mobile and not a dope fiend
>>
>>131983008
Muh druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs

Fucking junkie. The only killing you are doing is yourself.
>>
>>131983223

>Opiod problem is primarily upper class whites. The Jew prescribes.

lol i would not say "primarily" upper class. many, many of the people on opioids (including heroin) are lower class, poor, or outright broke. although it does affect the upper class more than, say, crack or pcp or meth
>>
what's funny about this opiate shit is that it has so many people that heroin is becoming less demonized than harmless psychedelics and even sometimes cannabis
someone knows someone who is a user of this garbage that it moved its way up like getting a DUI
where if you get caught with a couple tabs of lsd or some mushrooms you're suddenly charlie manson
people's unscientific perception of drugs is more damaging than the drugs themselves
>>
Reformulate pharmacy opiates with a minute amount of narcan so they no longer get you high while still treating pain.
>this is unironically about to happen

t. pharmacyfag
>>
>>131983223
>>131983223
>Opiod problem
>>131983223
>s nothing to worry abput as long as you are smart

Bye now because you are fucked and too stupid to know it.
>>
>>131983588
>Reformulate pharmacy opiates with a minute amount of narcan so they no longer get you high while still treating pain.
>>this is unironically about to happen
>t. pharmacyfag

They will just hit the heroin.
>>
>>131983588
just add acetaminophen to opiates that'll solve the problem
>junkie has liver failure before they OD

plus doctors love moving this shit
look at purdue pharmaceutical and how they bribed doctors to say synthetic heroin is less addictive and good to prescribe

fuck doctors fuck pharmacies fuck the dea fuck all this nonsense and lets get honest information so we can decide for ourselves
>>
>>131983567

Acid only becomes a problem when bat sheets get into circulation that have massive concentrations. Kid takes it expecting the same as a the last time and panics, bad shit happens.

Heroin, meth and crack addicts and especially heroin addicts should not be considered human They are zombies, prurient, thieving rotting HIV transporting zombies
>>
>>131971855
Dude, don't bother.
There's no argument to make with these people. It's the same song and dance bullshit over and over again.
Niggers were literally begging for the police to do something about the crack epidemic. Then when they do they spend the next 3 decades saying they are racists.
Look at Baltimore Chicago Atlanta etc....
"We don't need no racist cops"
"Fuck pigs"
"They targeting us"
Cops back off
"Y'all racists leaving us out here to die"
"Ain't nobody show up to no 911 call"
"We need troubled areas policed more"
Etc etc so on and so forth repeat.

Liberal
Niggers
And Jews
Will always point to the thing the white man is currently doing and positively proclaim that his actions are wrong and he must do the complete opposite, because his actions have effected us negatively.

They don't really care
You're just a scapegoat for their problems.
it all comes down to whether you're dumb/gullible enough to listen to them.
>>
>>131983862
>Acid only becomes a problem when bat sheets get into circulation
we ought to legalize it so professionals can dose it correctly
>>
Notice how this ((((((((((((epidemic)))))))))))))) has sprung magically into existence now that the pigs can't run around raiding potheads anymore.

Opiates are actually remarkably safe. In the early 20th century it was common to treat alcoholism by cross addicting them to opium because its far less injurious.

Typical amerilard anti-drug hysteria. If you can't have reefer madness, you get opiate madness.
>>
>>131984073
some states are still prosecuting marijuana very heavily
I had $200 worth driving back from colorado and missouri said i was trafficking schedule 1 narcotics, my gummy bear was considered processing a schedule 1 narcotic with intent to distribute
they slapped me with felony possession when it was all said and done
>>
>>131975327
>>
>>131983986
>>Acid only becomes a problem when bat sheets get into circulation
>we ought to legalize it so professionals can dose it correctly

On that I have no opinion. All I can say is if you buy a tab of acid right now you are betting your brain on a lottery. If the guy making it was stoned and got titration wrong you may wind up a cabbage or maimed.

Its a separate issue to heroin meth crack etc
>>
File: 1494798082623.png (87KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
1494798082623.png
87KB, 684x576px
>>131966302
Give them to me I'll get rid of them
>>
File: 1498727544923.jpg (64KB, 640x473px) Image search: [Google]
1498727544923.jpg
64KB, 640x473px
>>131966302
Easy
>>
I have a theory that the rise in opiate addiction in the USA is down to the number of wounded in your services in the last 17 years. Less deaths a lot more limb amputations etc. Same happened in Germany after WW1. That being said. You have to stamp heroin out. All the people on this thread who think legalizing it works....I have a challenge for you. Live next to a heroin addict then come back and see if you have the same opinion.They need to rob so much a day to fund it but if it comes to it they will be there with a syringe full of blood looking for money. Half of them carry HIV and most work as rentboys or street hookers at some point. They are literally one person epidemics and crime sprees who give no fucks for anything but their next fix. Never trust a junkie.
>>
>>131966302

Increase the availability and dosage. Problem will fix itself.
>>
File: IMG_2439.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2439.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>>131979359
You are a great doctor

>oh you're in pain? Stop being a bitch it won't kill you
>if you need pain meds you should just kill yourself
>I'm a good doctor, I prescribe opiates 4 times a year
>oh you have 4 broken ribs? Here is a prescription for 5 ULTRAM.
>Don't you dare come back to my office asking for a refill of this dangerous narcotic
>I sure hope the DEA doesn't kick down my door for prescribing ultram every 3 months

You are a shitty human being and a shit doctor who knows nothing about pain or addiction. What are you an eye doctor? Foot doctor? That's fine but don't pretend you know what you're talking about.
>>
Ive grown up with a Dad on smack who disappeared when I was aged 7-8 and then on a stepdad who was also a smackhead.

They deserve no pity and will say anything to get through situations which might separate then from chasing the dragon.They will steal your childhood savings and then more often money from your mother's purse. They will use day after day infront of you and your family's face and deny it whilst chain smoking, picking or scratching themselves and nodding in and out of consciousness.

I'm 25 now and got in contract with my Dad again start year, he's met a well to do woman and runs a rehab.

If any of you fuckers are reading this that have estranged family because of this shit sort yourselves out at all costs and make up for your errors, don't blame anyone else and build your life for the people who miss and need you. Either that or you deserve to die.
>>
>>131985853

fuck off you whiny bastard, tramadol is sufficient for most situations. it's better to suffer a little pain in the short term than end up hooked on vicodin or oxys or percs etc
>>
>>131986060
Dude I'm talking about actual pain issues. Broken bones, trauma, surgery etc. The only reason ULTRAM is controlled now is to give Doctors and patients the illusion that it helps serious pain issues.
>Hurr I'm giving you this STRONG medicine. Be careful with it, it might upset your stomach! You will have to show your ID to the pharmacist to pick it up. Very strong and dangerous medicine!
>Oh miss smith your husband can't sleep 24 hours after surgery and is in horrible pain? Well he is clearly a junkie. I gave him a bottle of 20 ULTRAM!
>>
>>131986447

i stand by what i've said. i've been in situations where doctors offered me prescriptions for vicodin after surgery, but i opted for tramadol both times and only ever took like 3 pills total out of the 20 or 30 per prescription. they did nothing for me except make me constipated. as i said earlier, it's better to suffer a little short-term pain than end up a junkie
>>
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh m8 me veins are fucked..........I neeeeeeeeeeeed a fix

Fuck Off. Literally zombies.
>>
File: IMG_1390.jpg (21KB, 198x254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1390.jpg
21KB, 198x254px
>>131986990
>>
>>131966302
Educate and Legalize get it out of the organized crime.
>>
>>131982333
But people aren't prescribed heroin. If you have a structured family life with people who care about you you will be less prone to addiction regardless of what substance it is. Nicotine is one thing, but opiates just increase the amount of dopamine in the brain. Dopamine is something that can be attained easily just through human interaction, if you already have friends who you enjoy being around and are in a relationship with someone you like then your chances of dependance on a substance for happiness in life decrease tremendously.
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.