[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is so fucked!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6163.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6163.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
This is so fucked!
>>
>>131965661
You can smell the kikes from here...
>>
Rebel, Dice, Infowars, etc. get demonetized, but this shit is fine on kiketube.
>>
we dont care about your autobiography, op
>>
thumbnail looked like ron jeremy
>>
>>131965661
i just want to know how that guy got his hand inside his abdomen
>>
>>131965895
That's a white man's disease, if anything it's helping u guys
>>
>>131965937
Don't forget the spider man and Elsa shit. Literal shit videos stay monetized.
>>
>>131966441
Elaborate, miss
>>
>>131965661
>>
>>131966441
nah m8. I work as a counselor for group home, and overwhelmingly I see black and mexican kids sexually abused (spics like to fuck little boys, and niggers like to fuck little girls). The really high-profile pedophile cases are whites, but that's only because they can afford a good attorney, who drags it into a jury trial. 99% of the time, black and mexican defendants don't have a dime to their name when they step in the courtroom, which naturally leads to a guilty plea and zero publicity.

Meanwhile, I have to deal with a kid that just got raped by some nigger or spic and all I hear about on the news is "all pedophiles are white men!" and "Hahahaha look at the pervo whites!" Kid's can't walk straight for weeks, and they're always sort of diminished from the trauma. They never really develop fully after that.

You fucking shills make me sick.
>>
File: 63525.jpg (191KB, 516x579px) Image search: [Google]
63525.jpg
191KB, 516x579px
STANDING
>>
>>131965661
What exactly is fucked about this? The man has a mental illness. And instead of hiding it and letting it Fester into something much worse and possibly causing him to harm children, he actually pursues mental health care and wants to deal with this and protect children from people like himself.

He knows he's fucked in the head, he knows he has a mental disease and he knows that what he feels is wrong, immoral, and disgusting.

And you want to shame him? That's how you make more pedophiles bro. We should be trying to help this guy not be a pedo.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.