[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Affluent Neighborhoods

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 23

File: image.jpg (183KB, 1080x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 1080x560px
What's the point of living in a Rich Neighborhood?

It makes no sense to me
You end up paying the most for a piece of LAND you could get somewhere else

For example
America's most expensive house cost $250,000,000. Land is more than 50% of the price.

https://youtu.be/NLnkBpT3Cu8
>>
i think it's about time to get rid of these stupid flags again. it's been what, two weeks? and the novelty hasn't worn off and the board continues to get worse.
>>
Live in a shitty neighborhood, then live in a nice one. No more beaner music played a 125 decibels, no more ghetto bird with its spotlight on your house because Shequan just broke a window down the street and is running from the po-po, no more (especially this time of year) fuckstick frat boys blowing off every fucking illegal firework possible and scaring my dogs into the bathtub, no more Julio's shifting into third as they blow the stop sign in front of my house doing 70MPH on a residential street with kid. And most notably of all, no more locking the door, keeping a gun by the door so if a nigger tries to break in the door.

I now live in a neighborhood where the cheapest house is 750K People take walks with their dogs. kids ride their scooters, fly kites. The only time I have seen a black man was when he was trying to sell solar, the police soon ushered him to the next city. Out Nigger. Be gone. This is white privileged area.
>>
>>131966726
I want to know what it's like not being around blacks. It seems peaceful.
>>
>>131967299
Everything you can imagine. And so much quieter.
>>
>>131967415
I would enjoy living upper class, even if it costs more money.
>>
>>131966726
You are part of the problem.

In fact, you are probably lying and have no such experiences.
>>
>>131965530
to live far away from niggers like you
>>
>>131966726
>List what all the problems are
>State how comfy life is without those problems
>>131969220
>Autisticly screech "NO YOU!"
>In fact, you are probably lying
Fucking millenials and their needlessly long sentences.

I live next to the ghetto, the problems the gentlemen describes are exactly why the fuck I want to get out of this hellhole. But hey, you know so much than more me, so why don't you go live next to Tyriq Jackson for a week?
>>
>>131965530
The point is living around other wealthy people, anon. Business starts with socialization and access to other wealthy people. When you hit anything approaching 1% of the cost of that property, you're viewing it as an investment in access to those networks.
>>
>>131965530
>What's the point of living in a Rich Neighborhood?

You pay for not living next to niggers.
>>
>>131966726
i used to be a solicitor. my entire team was black except for me.
can confirm rich neighborhoods are harsh as fuck to solicitors. very rude. at one point the cop followed us around in his car jesus christ
>>
>>131965530
Lake Forest fag here. Residents get access to a park and country club. It's nice to have a 1/2 hour commute into Chicago, also you only need so large and nice of a house. Plus it's 95% white.
>>
File: 1485588218112.jpg (24KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
1485588218112.jpg
24KB, 329x357px
>>131967299
Utopia.
t. former Memphian
>>
>>131965530
If you live in a rich neighborhood, likely it's because you are successful and you want to be around other successful people.

Also, to get away from niggers.
>>
>>131965530

If you don't want to live in that house don't live there.

Let me instead.

Yuh dumb commie bastard.
>>
>>131969686
You, personally, have not caused the problem.

Kick a dog and treat it like an animal and then expect to be bitten.

As an analogy, society has kicked down and treated poor people like animals. Your solution is to treat them like animals more and be a proponent of secluding them in a ghetto.

What are you doing except calling poor people animals? Sure, move away if you like, but you are not helping.

Don't want to help? Fine, continue the cycle. Poor communities breed poor people. Stop paying taxes in that poor city, encourage people, don't be proactive to help, hide SCARED at humanity. You fucking pussy.
>>
>>131965530
You never want to live near nigs. I don't even go to Walmart and something like that so that I don't see one
>>
What's a good white neighborhood in LA California that is also affordable?
>>
>>131967299

We had one Sudo family on our street.

I kept making anonymous complaints to their land lord untill they got kicked.
>>
>>131965530
being able to relax
>>
>>131965530
Not to mention nowadays it makes you a great robbery target.
>>
because the alternative is the ghetto. my friend is the only white boy in his whole neighborhood. there have been several murders on his street in the last year.

you're not only paying for a nicer house, you're literally paying for your family's safety.
>>
>>131969220
>you are probably lying

Have you ever been a mile from your crappy neighborhood?
>>
>>131970286
now that's what I call tasmanian devilish
>>
>>131967299

It's like when the neighbor's dog finally stops barking and you can get some quiet rest.
>>
>>131965530
No niggers is worth the price, and I f they happen to wander too close the police response is incredibly quick if you feel the need to watch a jig get a beat down in real time.
>>
Everyone in here needs to stop being feminine cunts.

No wonder your fathers think your pussies.

Live in a city with black people, people are tough, red pillled, know how to live, work hard, don't just talk drama all day.

SIngle minded faggots, all of you. You just think black and white that you must live in a neighborhood and escape the blacks. LEARN about your fellow humans. Do you want to live in a nieghborhood with Jews? See who the jews have kicked down. You don't have to like it, but LIVE LIFE. This is your only chance and you have a choice...

Be a fucking pussy and hide or fight along with your fellow man, even if you don't like each other.

At the rate we keep going, humanity will not survive or everything people talk about on /pol will become true: you have your masters and slaves. 1984, Brave New World, and so on.

You are killing true conscious humans and not slaves.
>>
Living in a just a "rich neighborhood" isn't enough. You don't want to be the best house even near a ghetto or those niggers will see you as a target. I bought my house in a rich area far away from the niggers and spics. I noticed lots of dumb fucking people with money buying big nice houses close to shitty areas - they are all targets.
>>
>>131970737
>Live in a city with black people . . . know how to . . . work hard
>>
File: epulet.jpg (159KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
epulet.jpg
159KB, 800x600px
>>131970244
>Affordable
>White
Choose one (1)
(Unless you're in Utah)
>>
>>131970737

Half the people here have lived in those neighborhoods, dumbass. Including me. Fuck that shit. You can keep it.
>>
>>131970737
>Live in a city with black people, people are tough, red pillled, know how to live, work hard, don't just talk drama all day.
I live in a big city that has niggers and it votes reliably blue every time.
>>
>>131970437
Yes and all I see are pussies that have gotten lucky in life, arrogant, stuck up cunts that have no consciousness.

Sure it is nice if you want to take the blue pill and live life all happy, fucking over poor people. Take your soma.

It's not that I WANT to live in a poor nieghborhood, or that I even do. I live in definitely a better neighborhood, but you are clearly too simple to understand how complicated cities can be. I live in the city, but in a better neighborhood. I still get crime, but I am definitely no where near a very rich neighborhood.
>>
>>131970737
>you have your masters and slaves. 1984, Brave New World, and so on.
>You are killing true conscious humans and not slaves.

pseudobabble
>>
File: 1493484586304.jpg (37KB, 540x421px) Image search: [Google]
1493484586304.jpg
37KB, 540x421px
>>131970130
>Nigger acts like an animal, has since gaining freedom.
>Blame whitey.
>Whitey can't get a job because liberals need immigrant labor
>Whitey has to live in ghetto with niggers.
>Guilty by association.
>Blame whitey.
>Spics buy ghetto houses becasue they're cheap and they can cram as many as they want in without housing authority coming down on them.
>Blame whitey.
>Reddit spacing because you're a fucking mong.
>Blame whitey.

Have you lived with poor people? They get treated like animals because they are animals. Instead of wondering how to em-better themselves, they test how many kids they can push out to better rape the welfare system and then chimp out because the welfare system cannot support them.
> Poor communities breed poor people.
No, welfare queens breed poor people. There is no aspiration for better things in poor communities, no motivation to better oneself, just determination to rape the system more.
>Stop paying taxes in that poor city
If you pay taxes, the poor win.
>hide SCARED at humanity. You fucking pussy.
And this is how I know your millenial ass has never stepped foot outside your suburb. You can be scared of the chimps and spics that create their gangs and cartels in these poor communities, but the rest? No, they're not scary, they're a fucking disappointment because they're little more than insects, not because of how they're treated but because they didn't choose to at least try, no they chose to shit out half a dozen kids to get a bigger welfare check.
>>
>>131971087
>Yes and all I see are pussies that have gotten lucky in life

That's because you don't work, stupid fuck. You think everybody just gets lucky. It says everything anyone needs to know about your dumb ass.
>>
>>131971045
It's just all part of the jew scheme.

We should all focus on our true enemy. In the city, if you are poor, of course you'll vote for your interest, like everyone else.

The jews are dividing us. You think you're some rich faggot that is better than these poor people voting to keep their source of incomes? No.

You think moving away is good? No.

I am not saying you shouldn't move away if you can. But if you do, realize that you have a choice to either help the struggling class or join legion with the jews, unconscious rich, immoral rich, evil rich, stupid lucky rich.
>>
>>131965530
"Rich" neighborhood is $800 a month, you get it because so you wont get robbed by undesirables.

Use your brian moran
>>
>>131971087
>but you are clearly too simple to understand how complicated cities can be

Only idiots make these assertion they know nothing about.

I lived in cities for 25 years. I lived dowtown, in black neighborhoods, white ones and chinese ones.

You're just a stupid fuck that asserts shit you know absolutely nothing about.

Dumb monkey-ass mother-fucker.
>>
>>131970737
>a city with black people
>work hard
>don't just talk drama all day

nigger please do you just come here to spread lies all day
>>
>>131971481
What in the actual fuck are you even talking about?
>>
I live on an acre the neighbor across the road is a drug dealer. Known each other about 20 years, im not a user myself. He keeps the lesser faggots far away. Nice guy
>>
>>131971764
>What in the actual fuck are you even talking about?

He's a lazy shit and thinks work is evil.
>>
>>131971291
I do work. I worked hard, studying and learning my trade. I earn "a lot" of money. I have fallen for a few jew scams regarding loans. Without these shitty loans, I would definitely be better off.

However, I see my boss's boss, my company's upper management and where they live, I realize I am being fucked. I help earn this company money, and they do not work as hard. They may think they do, and they may work hard, but it is unnecessary and they are just filling their unnecessary role.

Read Brave New World. I can't blame them for thinking they are what they are.

Yes, some people just get lucky. Some work hard to become what they are. Some realize they have gotten lucky. Some don't get lucky. SOme don't work hard.

I agree, those that do not work hard do not deserve anything.

Again, though, it is a jew scam. The number of people that don't work hard is smaller than you might think. Moreover, poverty breeds people that just give up, by their conditioning. Read Brave New World. Can we blame them?

So exactly what are you saying? You worked harder than 90% of people and now you deserve to live in a very nice community?
>>
>>131971481
What are you babbling?
>>
>>131965530
get a farmhouse instead. you get a giant house AND a shitload of land.
>>
>>131971764
>>131972065
I'm definitely drunk, but the reaction to such a post is definitely enlightening.

Not saying you're shills, but definitely retarded or blue pilled.
>>
>>131971962
>Read Brave New World.

You're trying to compare Brave New World to working a trade in a large company?

You sound really fucking stupid.

You 'say' you make 'a lot' of money. But you still bitch about your boss that hustles up all this lucrative work for you?

And everyone else is just lucky?

Something doesn't add up here.
>>
>>131969868
Solicitors deserve death.
>>
>>131972179
Pretty sure you should go get some sleep and try again tomorrow.
>>
>>131971962
>blah blah blah here's my life story nobody asked for
>"I have fallen for a few jew scams regarding loans. Without these shitty loans, I would definitely be better off."
>loans that I voluntarily and willingly signed on my own volition are bad because I'm retarded
>Read Brave New World, the only book I read back during high school!
>it is a jew scam. The number of people that don't work hard is smaller than you might think
>You worked harder than 90% of people and now you deserve to live in a very nice community?

nigger it's not about working hard, it's working SMART which niggers are incapable of. Christ you're deluded by your retarded poorfaggotry ramblings
>>
>>131971962

You took loans; blame yourself.
>>
File: Cold-War-Ads-The-Red-Menace.jpg (69KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
Cold-War-Ads-The-Red-Menace.jpg
69KB, 480x319px
>>131971962
>Unironic Marxists
>On /pol/
>>
>>131965530
Today OP learned: location, location, location
>>
>>131965530
The same reasons you would go to an Ivy League school instead of a community college: networking. Everybody around you is rich and has money, so you can work together to make even more money.

Because you are all rich you also have significant influence over your local representatives, so they do whatever you ask them too as you become the lobbyists by collective funding their campaigns.

Live in a working class neighborhood and the politicians just show up there to take photos kissing babies and run away never to return until next reelection.
>>
>>131972179

And you're one of those idiotic commies with a low IQ that read a few books and think you've figured it all out.
>>
File: poverty-rate.jpg (21KB, 430x292px) Image search: [Google]
poverty-rate.jpg
21KB, 430x292px
>>131970130
PLATITUDES ARENT ARGUMENTS
>>
>>131965530
lack of crime

better schools because schools are funded by property tax

generally more beautiful
>>
>>131970130

Help your damn self, fool. You never did a damned thing for me when I was down and now you got your hand out in front of me wanting some gibs.

Selfish hypocrite.
>>
>>131972394
You don't understand what my boss's boss means, so I presume you're young. That is okay, you must still be learning about the world.
Sure my boss's boss "hustles up work" but she does so by talking with several people. There's no responsibility. It's just whatever seems good, and whatever seems good and lucrative IS. It is us BELOW that develop and work hard to product the idea. I could imagine the idea, my coworkers could, anyone can. Not many can implement it.

I make ~90,000 per year which is a lot where I live. I am well off.

Use https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/ and I can look up VP's, assistant VP's, department managers, and directors in my company. They get paid A LOT compared to me.

I never said everyone is just lucky. I said some people are. You have apparently never fucking read a book in your life, especially Brave New World.

I live in St. Louis. A cardinal player living in Ladue, MO definitely worked hard. But you think I or my family hasn't work hard? I grew up in public housing and KNOW my parents worked very hard.

I know that baseball player has worked hard, but do you think he worried about his life as much as us? Maybe, maybe not.

People like that have been conditiioned by society that because they worked hard, although equally as hard as most people, and get lucky, that they worked harder than everyone else and deserve it. Thus creates another situation where money goes to the "guy that workED hard" and is taken from the "guy that workS hard"

That is the division that TPTB want. Why do you contribute?
>>
>>131972835
>better schools because schools are funded by property tax

Also higher average intelligence in the student body. Easier to teach; learn faster.
>>
>>131965530
To avoid niggers and trash tier people.
Not that complicated OP.
>>
File: 1498708395388.png (134KB, 487x406px) Image search: [Google]
1498708395388.png
134KB, 487x406px
>>131965530
that niggas get a house FOR HIS TV.
>>
>>131973203
>You don't understand what my boss's boss means, so I presume you're young

There you go again being stupid and asserting ignorant shit again. First fucken sentence every time. Everything you say makes you look dumb as a brick.

I'm 50.
>>
>>131972458
>>131973203
Here we go again.

> It's about working SMART!!!

You have to make a choice in your life. Do you want those that work very hard and contribute to most of society to be fucked by those who work "SMART?"

Most people that work "SMART" started off with an advantage because of family or get lucky and actually worked STUPID.

Are you helping those that work "SMART" or the backbone of society?

I'm a millennial but it sounds like you are the one who has fallen for the new generation jew scam.
>>
>>131972466
I do.
>>
>>131965530
>pool TV is off to the side
That'd really fuck with my OCD.
>>
>>131973083
Fuck off, no I don't. I'm not asking you for anything. Why do you think you even have anything to give? Delusional!
>>
>>131966726
Nice
>>
>>131973203
>It is us BELOW that develop and work hard to product the idea. I could imagine the idea, my coworkers could, anyone can.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

This is what every low IQ commie thinks. Ideas come from talent. Business management and leadership are both acquired and innate skills.

I've seen so many dumb chuckle-fucks like you fail at business it's ridiculous. You think it's easy and any idiot can do it.
>>
>>131969220
No, he's not lying. Well, he could be, but he's not wrong at any rate. I deliver pizza. I drive to the ghetto. I drive to a country club with $2m+ homes.

The difference is astounding. In the shit neighborhoods I'm making sure I leave my wallet and any cash in my car. I bring only the most likely change with me to the door so I can go ahead and eat my stiff so I can go deliver pizza to someone who didn't just spend half their monthly welfare check on two pizzas. I make sure not to bring the magnetic car topper so I'm not immediately targeted and if it's night I make sure my XM receiver is off because the soft blue light will attract car choppers like moths.

Go to the country club? Leave car unlocked. Say hi to all the people running about doing wholesome family activities. No worries of being robbed ever. Collect $5-10 on each ticket guaranteed.

I'd rather live in the rich neighborhood, but honestly you get close to the same result in neighborhoods with average home prices of $200k+.
>>
>>131973428
> 50
Then you are part of the generation that has fucked over the US by contributing to helping those that want to make humanity slaves.
>>
>>131973203
>I make ~90,000 per year which is a lot where I live. I am well off.

Everyone on the internet makes at least $90,000. Why'd you start so low?
>>
>>131970737
Why are liberals such pseuds, /pol?
>>
>>131965530
Less niggers
>>
>>131973203
>Use https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/ and I can look up VP's, assistant VP's, department managers, and directors in my company. They get paid A LOT compared to me.

They are smarter than you. Tough shit.
>>
>>131973428
>I am shitposting with people in their 50's
dunno how I feel about this. I'm getting old myself and I'd rather not even disclose my age

>>131973511
>Do you want those that work very hard and contribute to most of society to be fucked by those who work "SMART?
>contribute to most of society
>be fucked
nice opinions, kid. Look if you're so smart and full of societal contribution, you'd be at the top higher than the plebs below. The only people who are getting fucked are themselves for being human garbage not realizing their full potential and then bitch about it

>Most people that work "SMART" started off with an advantage because of family or get lucky and actually worked STUPID.
then how are they still at the top? I'm not denying that some people get perks and head starts, but if they don't maintain that by their own merit, they tend to go back down eventually. If life rewarded the STUPID as you say, then by god, we'd see more niggers living in rich neighborhoods and we wouldn't be having this discussion

>Are you helping those that work "SMART" or the backbone of society?
I help myself.

>I'm a millennial but it sounds like you are the one who has fallen for the new generation jew scam.
>I'm a millennial
wowie, big fucking surpise. There's no "new generation jew scam", it's just you playing tricks on yourselff
>>
>>131973203
>You have apparently never fucking read a book in your life, especially Brave New World.

Yet another stupid assumption in a long line of them so far.
>>
>>131965530
If you drive for twenty minutes in any direction you'll end up in a trashy nigger area.
>>
>>131965530
no niggers
>>
>>131973848
I never said it was easy. It is not easy to con people into working for ideas your think of.

Once you do that you have to be sure your ideas are prosperous. That is hard too.

I am saying, out of all the hundreds of bad ideas that everyone, even you "smart" people think of, that one good idea is useless without people that actually work hard.

You sit in a room all day, with the money you already made from your slaves. You talk it through and land on a final prosperous idea.

You think you're suddenly some genius when anyone could have done that?
>>
>>131971144

That is 100% authentic babble my dude
>>
>>131973203
>I live in St. Louis. A cardinal player living in Ladue, MO definitely worked hard. But you think I or my family hasn't work hard? I grew up in public housing and KNOW my parents worked very hard.
>I know that baseball player has worked hard, but do you think he worried about his life as much as us? Maybe, maybe not.

Working smart is better than working hard.

Using a pro-ball player as a universal example in the business world is just more confirmation that you are stupid.
>>
>>131973203
>Thus creates another situation where money goes to the "guy that workED hard" and is taken from the "guy that workS hard"

You're too dumb to be rich. But that's okay.
>>
>>131974295
>You think you're suddenly some genius when anyone could have done that?
if anyone could do what geniuses do, then why don't you do it yourself?

oh wait...
>>
>>131973890
You are exactly correct. Do you think those people with $2m+ homes need those homes?

It is all very complicated and no one is to blame..................but do you think those poor people want to be poor?

There is a finite amount of money and if someone has a $2m+ home, someone else has a $200 rent in a shitty neighborhood.

Maybe it was neither person who intended the situation. It is society. I am definitely not arguing which neighborhood is safe.

I am arguing about how you guys are thinking about the situation.
>>
>>131973965

I'm generation X. So that means I fucked you over?
>>
>>131965530
So they can live away from problems like drug addicts, thieves, vandals, etc. It's for the neighborhood and security not the land. So they can live around other people who are like them, who live lives like them so they aren't a standout in an area with lower income. They'd be like the weird money king of that neighborhood and have to deal with a lot of shit because of it.
>>
>>131965530
Full timers that live in affluent small towns in America are fucking loons. They're like the baby shampoo version of the regular thing. Like Their mentalities Havnt moved passed infancy so they develop weird idiotic mannerisms and character traits because the though never really occurred to them that they may not be the center of the universe.
The part timers who live in these neighborhoods part time as 2nd or third home tend to be more shamelessly pompous than necessary and enough that forces you to notice it everyday.
Anyone that pays 1.5 million for 1200sq ft home has reached levels of faggotry that most people Havnt seen
>>
>>131965530
THIS IS WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND ABOUT BLACK AND MEXICAN GANGS - HOW FAR IS BEL AIR FROM COMPTON OR EAST LA?

INSTEAD OF KILLING EACH OTHER OVER CIGARILLOS, THEY COULD EASILY LAY SIEGE TO THESE SUPER RICH FUCKS AND TAKE OVER THEIR PROPERTY AND CREATE ABSOLUTE CHAOS.

WHITES, ASIANS, AND JEWS WOULD FLEE THE TRI-STATE AREA WITHIN DAYS.

GUARANTEED.
>>
>>131974083
So when I was raised in public housing and only grasped at what I could to get where I am, when they've always been in such positions, they are smarter than me?

Thank you for continuing the divide TPTB want. I want to repeat that I am not blaming the rich or the poor. I am blaming society that conditioned us to think like you do.
>>
>>131974295
>I am saying, out of all the hundreds of bad ideas that everyone, even you "smart" people think of, that one good idea is useless without people that actually work hard.

You are once again making an ignorant assertion that smart people don't work hard.
>>
>>131974163
> Look if you're so smart and full of societal contribution, you'd be at the top higher than the plebs below.

THIS IS EXACTLY THE CONDITIONING I AM POINTING OUT.

Why do you think that is a true statement?
>>
>>131974608
>Do you think those people with $2m+ homes need those homes?
It's not about your arbitrary personal idea of """need""". It's their choice to buy a 2m home, and so you damn well respect it.

>do you think those poor people want to be poor?
people choose to be poor. You're bluepilled if you think otherwise. There's always better ways to spend one's money, and of course, an infinite possibility of better ways to make and earn money if you've got the brains and guts

>There is a finite amount of money
>I don't know anything about economics: the post

>Maybe it was neither person who intended the situation. It is society.
>society that is composed of... people

>I am arguing about how you guys are thinking about the situation
you're not arguing about anything. You're just a drunk spouting nonsense and people are rightfully shitting on you at your public retardation
>>
>>131974947
>Why do you think that is a true statement?
it's not """conditioning""", it's a fact. Work smart, get far. Be retarded, get fucked. Same old, same old. The smart hunter gets the most meat in the tribe; dumbasses get eaten alive. Better for the gene pool that way.
>>
>>131974395
You keep repeating these mantras...almost like you've been conditioned with them. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

I mentioned baseball because St. Louis is well known for the cards.

There are tons of rich business men in Ladue, Clayton, etc. Just pick any, same story.
>>
>>131974799
>So when I was raised in public housing and only grasped at what I could to get where I am, when they've always been in such positions, they are smarter than me?

If you were smarter than everyone else, you would have risen above everyone else. You sound like you did well. I went to a school that bused kids in from those neighborhoods with public housing and they were on average very, very unintelligent. You seem way above that average.
>>
>>131974529
>yone could have done that?
You are clearly too young to understand that some people just do not get the same opportunities.

Say there are 5 opportunities to "work smart." The secret is these opportunities are given by certain people to certain people.

There are 50 rich people and 100 poor people, but the opportunities are given to the 50 rich people.

The 100 poor people don't just do it themselves because they are poor and cannot.

The rich people do it themselves, because they have help and are connected and don't give a fuck if they lose because they are rich.
>>
>>131974947
>Why do you think that is a true statement?

Because life's a bitch and no one rides for free. The strong survive through muscle or brains.

In the animal kingdom it's mostly muscle.

In human civilization it's the other.
>>
>>131974957
I do respect it.

respect vs need vs the right thing to do vs your opinion vs my opinion vs reality

It is very complicated, but what you said does not mean anything to what we are taling about

I thought you were one of the better people on here, but I disagree if you think people choose to be poor. You must have never been poor..
>>
>>131975121
>I mentioned baseball because St. Louis is well known for the cards.

Calling something a mantra doesn't make it false, genius.

You mentioned baseball because you thought that one would escape our notice and bolster your shitty argument. You're to dumb to know how dumb you are.
>>
>>131974947
Nobody owes you anything, and life doesnt owe you anything. You admitted yourself to making mistakes. That's it, that's all there is to it. Tough luck faggot, gg no re. Life doesnt allow you to load a new game or try again, very few people get a second chance after fucking up. And no, hard work does not guarantee success either, but again, you are owed nothing. Suck it up, and stop projecting your anger onto those who have done nothing to you, i.e. more successful people.
>>
>>131975088
The smart guy gets killed by the retard when he isn't looking

You are trying to define what smart means, which is retarded.

You're just spouting off conditioning blocking you from thinking freely.
>>
>>131965530
It's an investment. It's like the "value" of art.
>>
>>131975432
>You are clearly too young
nice assumption

>some people just do not get the same opportunities
I never said that? I'm aware some people do not get the same opportunities, because some people are superior than others. Don't like it? MAKE your own opportunity, and get ahead on your own initiative.

>Say there are 5 opportunities to "work smart." The secret is these opportunities are given by certain people to certain people.
no duh dipshit, that's part of the game. You expect them to hand you these "opportunities" on a silver platter? idiot

>There are 50 rich people and 100 poor people, but the opportunities are given to the 50 rich people.
because poor people are poor for a reason (i.e. shitty financial habits, degenerate lifestyles, etc.), and the rich have the drive, ambition, determination, businesses and means to keep themselves rich for a reason.

>The 100 poor people don't just do it themselves because they are poor and cannot.
that's exactly why they don't fucking do it! You cannot get as much welfare if you're rich! In fact, you get taxed even higher and higher!

>The rich people do it themselves, because they have help and are connected and don't give a fuck if they lose because they are rich
Then the poor should make their own connections, and get ahead. In fact, they're poor, they don't have nearly as much to lose than the rich -- they're perfect for excelling upwards instead of the baggage, expectations, and pressure rich people already have. But they choose to nig around instead. Hmmm...
>>
>>131965530
1. Social status
2. Because I can
>>
>>131975638
>respect vs need vs the right thing to do vs your opinion vs my opinion vs reality
>translation: I'm a nigger
all you had to say

>I disagree if you think people choose to be poor. You must have never been poor.
nice assumptions faggot. I know poor people, I grew up with them, my parents were one of them, and I was one of them. Some poor people are just helplessly pathetic, some decide enough's enough and strive more for themselves and for their family.
>>
>>131975432
>The rich people do it themselves, because they have help and are connected and don't give a fuck if they lose because they are rich.

You very stupidly assume most rich people started out rich. That is not true. In your case the government gave you your housing. Most rich folk lived in homes growing up that were modest and that their parent had to pay for along with medical and dental for the kids, their educations, clothing, etc.

There's not much left after this.
>>
>>131966726
So basically you live like atleast 80% of the romanians.
LMAO at this shitskin, paying hundreds of Ks to the jew for something he should be enjoy with not more than 10k spent.
>>
>>131975813
>The smart guy gets killed by the retard when he isn't looking
>niggers are the ones commiting violence and murder

really makes me think...

>You're just spouting off conditioning blocking you from thinking freely.
not an argument
>>
>>131975321
As others have pointed out, I am speaking in a very stream of consciousness format since I am pretty drunk.

But based on what you just agreed with and that some people have an advantage by birth, do you not think that society has molded on us a conditioning that everything is okay: rich people becoming rich is correct because they worked hard because they "became" rich; poor people are poor because they did not work hard.

The original topic is we should move away from poor people and not help them because they are do not work hard because they are poor because they do not work hard...

If you are can move away, you are rich, because you worked hard and no other reason, so you are able to justly think this way.

My point is society or TPTB have impressed on you this way of thinking only so they you may continue this way of thinking.

The truth is....you boss's boss's boss is way better off than you. You are nothing. You are just helping them.

Feel free to move to a good neighboorhood if you can, but unless you help the poor, you are helping the ultra rich. And that is exactly what they want you to do.
>>
>>131975813
>The smart guy gets killed by the retard when he isn't looking

That's one reason the smart guy moves away from the retarded neighborhood.
>>
File: IMG_0038.jpg (338KB, 550x518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0038.jpg
338KB, 550x518px
>>131967299
Bretty solid
>>
File: 5cd.jpg (25KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
5cd.jpg
25KB, 400x462px
>>
>>131975790
>Nobody owes you anything, and life doesnt owe you anything. You admitted yourself to making mistakes. That's it, that's all there is to it. Tough luck faggot, gg no re. Life doesnt allow you to load a new game or try again, very few people get a second chance after fucking up. And no, hard work does not guarantee success either, but again, you are owed nothing. Suck it up, and stop projecting your anger onto those who have done nothing to you, i.e. more successful people.

Why do you think I am complaining about my life?

I will lay out our options: welfare to help poor people becoming a nuisance or we personally prevent furthering the problem.

People on here very much dislike the former, so I am asking why don't you want to do the latter?

The responses I see are either shills, stupid people, or people that want to do neither.

And if you want to do neither, then you cannot complain about poor people becoming nuisances. We're all in this together.
>>
>>131976216
your roads and infrastructure overall are africa-tier and your hosues are cheaply built. People steal everywhere. Stop lying.
>>
>>131976360
>do you not think that society has molded on us a conditioning

No. It is the law of the jungle. Not all men are created equal. Not the way you think. Intelligence is a heritable trait. So some families will pull ahead faster than others.

It's unfortunate that nature does not provide everyone with equal results for their efforts. But that an economic, social and natural law. When you stifle that, you stifle all of society.

No one in America has it that bad. Unless they make no effort.
>>
>"buy" land
>have to pay "property tax" (aka: rent) to the entity which claims actual ownership, through force of arms - the state

No thanks.
>>
>>131969937
lol, fuck dude. Im in Murfreesboro for school and its full of blacks from Memphis during the school year. Shit makes genuine racism really tempting.
>>
>>131977034
Then you are equating intelligence with well-off-ness.

I agree that is current society. And I assert that is in contradiction to what most people here believe.

I do not assert I know the right answer, if there even is one.

But do not be a hypocrite. Anyone controlling society is smart of from a smart heritage, where "smart" means those not created equally but more intelligent and ALSO pulled ahead due to circumstances.

These people that have pulled ahead are controlling YOU, ME, 99% of us. You are falling into exactly what they laid out. AND THEN you advocate continuing this.

Why?
>>
>>131976360
>You are nothing. You are just helping them.

And they are helping me. Someone has to do the accounting, pay bills, order and categorize materials, pay insurance, management, taxes, convince customers to use me, bid jobs correctly, take risks, take losses, etc., etc., etc.

None of that is easy. Which is why I stopped doing it. Now I take a wage and breathe easier. I appreciate what they do because I did it for nine years.
>>
>>131976608

Poor people in the ghetto need to stop blaming everyone else and take their lives seriously. It starts with a free education which is guaranteed to all of them.

Blaming everyone else is a kind of privilege no one else has.
>>
>>131977456
>But do not be a hypocrite.

Don't use words you don't understand, guy who read a book once.
>>
>>131977034
>>131977456
I want to conclude that I assert society must be hard work that provides some contribution should be desired more than lazy intelligence.

If you look deeply, not caring about your poorer class and sinking into societal condition is the same as either giving up becuase you are poor and becoming non-productive or being smart and becoming a lazy intellectual.

We must strive to be hard working: intellectual or not. I think we can all agree with that.

I know that is not current society. But you found yourself in a position to move to a rich neighborhood. Fine. 99% of the people there are lazy intellectuals, just like you are likely to be.

Want to help the poor and get them off your back? Moving to a rich neighborhood won't do that. You must actively help them by some means.

If you move to a rich neighborhood andd do not want to help the poor, then you MUST be a lazy intellectual or a lazy lucky person. Then fuck you.
>>
>>131977456
>Then you are equating intelligence with well-off-ness.
>I agree that is current society. And I assert that is in contradiction to what most people here believe.

Almost everyone here believes this. Your assertions continue to be false.
>>
>>131966726
>living in caifornia
There's your problem
>>
>>131977885
>I want to conclude that I assert society must be hard work that provides some contribution should be desired more than lazy intelligence.

Intelligence isn't lazy because you assert it is. Intelligence is often quite vigorous.

You can't even get the most basic concepts right. How can you come to a logical conclusion? And you start off with falsities. From the starting gate.
>>
>>131977885
>Then fuck you.

Eat shit. I help who I want to. Help yourself, blamer.
>>
>>131971087
>Sure it is nice if you want to take the blue pill and live life all happy, fucking over poor people.

Your saying the taxes I'm paying to support Shynisha's third kid with my honest work is fucking them? Bad Whitey
>>
>>131978462
>Your saying the taxes I'm paying to support Shynisha's third kid with my honest work is fucking them? Bad Whitey

That's what he's saying. If you were cool you'd move to shaniqua's neighborhood and pay her way even though she hates your white ass. She's been blaming your honkey ass for so long.
>>
>>131965530
>buy 250 million dollar house
>it's in california
>your neighbor's house is like 20 feet away
wew
>>
>>131969907
Bro so nice being back home here. No more ghetto as fuck long beach with all the spics and nigs running the joint. Im definitely enjoying the peace and quiet that im used to.

Definitely worth paying the 2500 to be away from poor people
>>
>>131976774
Who's lying mountain jew? compared to you cucks i can go outside and not fear for my life at any time in the day and night.
A 1.8 mil. city has the same statistic as your biggest rat jew nest in your country
https://www.numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Romania&country2=Switzerland&city1=Bucharest&city2=Zurich
Get the fuck outta' here, don't you have some bank fraud to do.
>>
>>131978294
He didn't say intelligence was lazy.

He said there is lazy intellingence = intelligent people that got rich but do not use their power vs intelligence = intelligent people who are either rich or poor but use their intelligence to do good.

Seems like there's no other choice. Are you a hard worker? Intelligent? Lazy intelligent?
>>
>>131970361
>there have been several murders on his street in the last year

Damn, I bet no one even suspect him. Thats clever as fuck.
>>
>>131965530
It's so you don't have to live next to these type of people

https://youtube.com/watch?v=MIF-GyNyj9Q
>>
>>131979446
>He said there is lazy intellingence = intelligent people that got rich but do not use their power vs intelligence = intelligent people who are either rich or poor but use their intelligence to do good.

Yeah. He didn't say any of that shit.
>>
>>131979680
man he ain't caring what you think, he just preachin
>>
File: whylie.jpg (27KB, 1004x181px) Image search: [Google]
whylie.jpg
27KB, 1004x181px
>>131979213
http://www.mylifeelsewhere.com/compare/switzerland/romania
thanks for proving my point. liars and thieves.
>>
>>131977885
>You must actively help them by some means.

If free housing, free education, free school lunches and all the programs that are right there waiting to help you if you show the least amount of exertion aren't enough, then nothing is.

If I were black I'd get a free ride through Harvard.
>>
>>131969868
>people are mean to solicitors
no one wants fucking solicitors or jehovas witnesses bothering them

Id ask the cops to usher the religious fucks away too if they would
>>
Status symbol? If you're a high million / billionaire what's a few more tens of thousand in land taxes.

I think i've got a different perspective though since Australia isn't America levels of fucked up, i'd imagine rural / white American suburbs are fine.
>>
>>131980048

He said if I don't live in the ghetto I'm a lazy intellect.
>>
File: socialism-equally-poor.jpg (112KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
socialism-equally-poor.jpg
112KB, 500x500px
>>131965530
they're a community, not a commie-'villa'
..consequently having more $$ 2 spend and >voting< to make ur community look nicer also makes it so that the poor(who r usually criminals anyway) cant live near u ; also the rich tend 2 fall victim 2 having 2 much money & not giving a fk about wasteful gov't spending. even in commie states/countries its the same rule: there will always be an upper class, and a lower class
>>
>>131977885
wow your a bit of bag of opinions arent you?

have you ever heard of the concept of giving a man a fish feeds him for a day but teaching him is the ultimate solution?

right of fucking course you have!!!

dont be a deluded ass thinking rich people dont just not care and dont want to help but its rather you cant make a dent in the problem even if you did.

even if bill gates were to start EVEN MORE programs he wouldnt be able to help all the lower class individuals no one has that kind of money or time

which is ultimately the other problem with ur shit, you have no idea how much time and effort people put into even get to that level do you?

and then to go beyond that and sacrifice more of their life to do essentially nothing, maybe help one family of thousands

its just not feasible and its rather selfish to expect that of others because they are successful

tl;dr - youre actually a selfish cunt
>>
>>131965530

To raise commie/Antifa kids
>>
>>131980165
Right because if you want to enjoy things you have to pay 3-4 more than other countries, how does it feel to know that i can enjoy the things you do for not even a third of what you pay in a month's living.
And all that in a gypsy infested country, what the hell did you jews accomplished? imported some rapefugees and suddenly you are experiencing problems and you crime rate went up 50%
But yeah you be a good goy work those bank accounts and enjoy paying extra for that water bottle.
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Switzerland
You prick, not even competent to control the value of their own currency, bankrupting people left and right, and you have the nerve to call me a liar or a thiev.
We should've sent the worst of our country to you instead, would've made my day knowing you payed 1 mil + extra security for a house to keep you safe from evil gypos.
>>
>>131973203
Think smart, work hard, and build relationships.
Capitalism does not discriminate, if you make yourself valuable then you will always have a job.
>>
>>131974776
>implying rich whites dont have cops on deck
>>
File: cocoabutter.jpg (695KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cocoabutter.jpg
695KB, 1440x1080px
I live in an effluent neighborhood.
>>
>>131981217
Oh yeah thanks for claryfying. Romania is heaven on earth compared to Switzerland.
I'm not even going to argue with you anymore, you just make me laught out loud. you don't even have fresh water for all your people.
Literal fucking african.
>>
>>131965530
...and you will never own that piece of land, so why do you care?
>>
>>131965530

House in a upper class neighborhood: $500K+
Not living around niggers: priceless
>>
>>131965530
This is a bait thread, so I'm saging but:

1. Better schooling in the area
2. Better jobs in the district
3. Less crime
4. Don't have to walk past smelly homeless bums every day
>>
>>131981618
No nig, the entire point of this is that like you, i don't have to pay hundreds of k to enjoy the stuff you do, i don't need to pay 750 k for a house to feel safe and not scared if i don't lock the door.
>you don't even have fresh water for all your people.
>Literal fucking african.
This just proves you have no clue about Romania outside of what your communist tv stations and your 150$ 20mb internet tells you in some World Bank reports.
But yeah you keep lmaoing at the truth & have fun tonight in your gated community with your wife's bull.
>>
Nice neighbourhood
>people look out for each other

Bad neighbourhood
>people are suspicious of each other

That's the long and short of it. In nicer neighbourhoods it feels like more of a community, whereas in shitty hoods you are against your neighbours
>>
>>131965530
My family got their house in '92 and the neighborhood is really getting built now.
It used to be a summer-home place but since it is 20min from Stockholm it is growing amazingly now. What used to be $200k land is now almost gone up to $8-900k.
In all my life the worst crime I heard of in that place is someone having their tv stolen in '05, it is because there are only white people there.
I'd easily pay more to live in a white urban area.
>>
>>131966726
I just bought that cheap house in your neighborhood. Closing on a house listed for 750k (closed 770k) in SoCal. I fucking hate that I live in Commiefornia and I am so sick of living in the middle of Mexico/Vietnam. It will be great to be able to live in 50s white suburb paradise even with the bullshit laws I have to deal with.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 259x194px)
download.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>131965530
sidewalks clean, neighbors friendly, quiet and white. trader joes and whole foods with ample parking a few blocks over, leave your bike on the porch -- it's there tomorrow. pride of place and sense of community. im sorry you're poor -- maybe you should look into investing in some money
>>
>>131965530
something odd about the audio stream in that video, OP.
>>
>>131982730
Either you are very young and don't know anything about economics, or you are just very fucking stupid. I do pay more for the same thing, but at the same time I make unequally more money for the same amount of work. If you don't understand this simple fact, I am not going to reply to you anymore.
>>
>>131966726
>Tfw lived in Encinitas
>Had this exact life while I was there

Houses are easily $750k and up but my God the neighbor was very safe, clean and quiet. I'd love to live in Del Mar or the Last Jolla hills area. Close enough to the city without dealing with the city.
>>
>>131970244
No such thing, move to South Orange county and you'll be fine. Best spots in LA would be Glendale or near Griffith Park. East of the city is gangland, so is South. Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach and Torrence have their nice parts but they're close to bad areas too. Then again, so is all of LA.
>None of these areas are affordable btw.
>>
>>131982730
Why does every fucking romanian brag about their internet speed and prices?
Its a shithole of a country and always will be, not even close to a match for switzerland.
Stay poor fag
>>
>>131985343
Just admit you have regrets for having to buy a 750k house to keep you safe from Ahmed and Jamal because thanks to your politics you really wanted those good goy diversity points, instead of using the money for something else now you have to invest in gated communities and safety, something you should've had from the start with little to no costs at all.
>>
>>131987462
>someone has more money than me and obviously likes to spend money on housing
>flame about refugee problems and make them 1000x as bad as they are

Truly a sad insecure romanian in his peak form, shitposting to his last breath in the shithole he's living in
>>
>>131987282
Better poor and safe than with 750k spent on a house to protect me from arabs, blacks and getting stomped by a truck while being out drinkin 20$ beer in the near future because you are rich right?
>>
>>131987593
You goddamn moron, the average house here costs 500-600k, so he didn't spend much more than anyone else on a house.
Besides that, average yearly salaries here are 80-100k, no need to save that long for one anyways.
We still can easily lease a nice car, go to vacations twice a year and work only 8 hours a day for 5 days a week
>>
>>131987593
Homicide rate in romania 1.5 per 100'000 population

Homicide rate in Switzerland 0.5 per 100'000 population

Really makes me think
>>
File: Argument_Pyramid.jpg (59KB, 679x516px) Image search: [Google]
Argument_Pyramid.jpg
59KB, 679x516px
>>131976774
>>131987582

>Swiss
>Being a disrespectful cunt

Are you even white bra? Do you behave like a non-white, and this conversation proves it.

Keep up the Ad-hominem you filthy sub-human migrant, atleast we gypsies are indo-european and have indo-ayaran language.

You faggots can't even agree upon the same language.

>Hur hur Swiss is superior, we got cash
Your neighbours made you rich, you didn't make yourself rich.
We had to fight to survive.
>>
>>131987946
>proud of being a gipsy

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>131966726
I live in a mediocre suburban neighborhood with lots of spics and niggers and I have absolutely no problems with neighbors.
>>
File: IMG_3529.jpg (326KB, 1024x799px)
IMG_3529.jpg
326KB, 1024x799px
>>131987946
I'd too be proud if my kind looked like this
>>
File: needs.jpg (27KB, 502x369px) Image search: [Google]
needs.jpg
27KB, 502x369px
>>131987873
>Homicide rates in Romania 1.5 per 100.000
being poor fags doesn't even know his Maslow or Freud, even us gypsies are smarter then you faggots.
Poor people tend to do bad things as they are starving
You wanna prove your point, go be poor and come back with a homicidel rate lower then 1
Uneducated gypsies sub-human gypsies live safe 1.5/100.000
Educated master race swiss 0.5/100.000
Sub-human africans 127.6 per 100,000

REALLY MAKES ME THINK

are you telling me that if we make gypsies rich and educated we would have a lower crime stat?

fucking retard doesn't even know what "contex" is

Come back when you are able to be a decent human being and have an actual discution without fucking insulting people.
>>
>>131970737
>being this delusional
>>
>>131987873
Chill down Leon before you have a brain stroke, it would be a shame to die and not enjoy those 80-100 k you make each year + those 500-600 k you spent on a house in a neighbourhood were white skin is predominant and no tanned people are in sight.
>>
File: Romanus_Retardus.jpg (2MB, 2790x1634px) Image search: [Google]
Romanus_Retardus.jpg
2MB, 2790x1634px
>>131988093
>>131988189
Doesn't changes the facts
Indo-european
Indo-aryan

Keep up that sub-human behaviour

You mearly adopted the bantz
We were born in the bantz.
>>
>>131988093
God I hate the Swiss.
>>
>>131967299

Well, for starters, I actually have to think about the last time I heard a police siren, as it's no longer a daily thing.
>>
>>131988199
Whats your point?
You ARE poorer, you HAVE more crime and corruption, your living standards ARE worse and living quality in your country just IS worse than mine.

Why are you mad? I've been to romania and i wouldn't choose it over Switzerland, not even over germany, although it wasnt as bad as everyone made it ( i expected somalia tier infrastructure and people )
>>
>>131988160
cuz based black and spic man aight?
>>
>>131970737

There's no such thing as a redpilled white male who willingly wants to live around niggers. You're retarded.
>>
>>131988271
I just dont understand why someone would be proud of being gipsy.. its an insult in almost every country on earth

They only beg and behave lower than nigger tier, whats the point in being proud of an unchabgeable fact anyway?
>>
>>131970737
>black """people"""
>working
pick one
>>
>>131971087
I've lived in an American suburb, an American city, and now Tokyo. Places with minimal poor and angry shitskins are amazing, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Fuck you, and fuck everyone like you.
>B-But society is hard on us!
My parents were poor immigrants who got jobs, and then I worked my ass off in school and at work. I have no sympathy for lazy pieces of shit like you.
>>
>>131988435
So?
yeah western europe is better then eastern europe
Why are you comparing apples and oranges?

Just because oranges were sold out to communists who fucked up the economy by centralizing it, and forcing people to breed without having the infrastructure to feed them or give them good living conditions just because of "muh manpower"

Gpysies and the poor who first left Romania, are the lowest classes possibles , the shit of the shit comparing them to the rest of country is insane especially that there are pround germans here.

What you have againts germans or hunz faggot?
Do you hate your own people? No wonder the west is dead.
>>
File: ba9[1].png (313KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ba9[1].png
313KB, 600x600px
>tfw i dont know any of these feels

You may say >slavs, but being a slav myself and living among other slavs i dont ever recall it being THAT bad.
Im not even sure if we have such ghetto hoods here, the only bad thing you hear is narcs dying in public toilets from overdosing.

For anyone living in the U.S, whos the worse neightbour - the darkies or the mexicans?
>>
File: 1496181693-sans-titre.jpg (90KB, 656x492px) Image search: [Google]
1496181693-sans-titre.jpg
90KB, 656x492px
>>131965530
>tfw live in nicest, safest neighbourhood in whole city
>tfw never lock my house or car
>>
>>131965530

You dont quite understand. Livibg in a rich neighbourhood means you meet other rich people. Your friends might invite you to fly with them in a private jet sonewhere. Meet interesting people. Get to know about investment opportunities you would be never able to get in otherwise. You might get to known some high ranking politician if you have a prpblem woth a speeding ticket you can now make it go away. You want to open a business or save your money in a tax haven your neighbour might know someone. Yoir kids will go to the right school. You will feel safer and less exposed. You can park your ferrari openly. Everyone has money you will get to experience life from another angle. Its not just the land its the class you buy in. Your address will open you doors you would not be able to pass. Living in a rich neighbourhood will make you priviledged in many things which you cant even see from the outside its definetly worth it.
>>
>>131988586
An you base this facts on what? years of pol telling you gypos are scum? have you even interacted with a gypo? did you felt like he was going to rob or stab you compared to an arab / black dindu?
You dumb swissfags get played like a fiddle, that gypo tricks you into giving him money and them comes back in Romania and builds expensive mansions for which you idiots pay 500-600 to have.
I should say, its because you fuckers that gypos in Romania gain power, you feel compelled to give them cash on the streets everytime.
>>
File: muslims in europe.png (153KB, 884x768px) Image search: [Google]
muslims in europe.png
153KB, 884x768px
>>131988586
And yeah gypsies are scum, but guess what we hate them more then you do.
Now calm the fuck down, did some gypsie steal yo wallet ? or what?

And yeah I get that you'd choose to live in Swiss, but be happy I choose to live here and make Romania great again.

Maybe one day we'll fight the good fight together againts the muslims hoardes.

I hope you don't fall to Islam first, because we won't allow western refugees here.
>>
>>131988956
How does Poortugal avoid the mussie?
>>
>>131988939
The wall just got 3 meters higher.

and they'll pay for it

>yfw they are already starting to pay for stuff
>>
File: Spain_Arab_rape_baby.gif (346KB, 661x600px) Image search: [Google]
Spain_Arab_rape_baby.gif
346KB, 661x600px
>>131989019
hmm was reading about it
Either it was intens hate for muzzies cultural thing

Or the fact that Portugal became secular as fuck in the 1910s, meaning it wasn't really nice to be religious.

For christians it's easy to whorship how you want and be decent human being.

For muzzies you can't since it has to be in public, and go akbar like muzies do.

Maybe a combination of the two made it really bad to be a muzzie in Portugal.

The base culture was from Kingdom of Galicia who survived and fought the muslims hordes.

It's funny when you think about it, the countries that fought most againts muslims hordes are the ones who are least muslims.

Unlike the french who were circler-jerking them because they were jelly of the hapsburgs
>>
>>131965530
1. Quiet - no mariachi or rap music at 10pm, no random shouting, no cops with sirens blaring, no random people selling magazine or cleaning supplies

2. Not dangerous - should be self explanatory, nobody breaking car windows and stealing shit, no vandalism, you can literally leave your doors unlocked

3. People take care of their houses - keep property values up, plus removal of eye sores. HOAs keep people in line

Only two reasons not to live there
1) You can't afford it.
2) You live far enough away from others that it doesn't matter.
>>
>>131989676
Everyone read what this man has to say
>>
>>131965530
No shitskins
>>
>>131988455
No, because I have had no problems with them. It's a fact, not an opinion.
>>
>>131965530
no niggers
>>
>>131970286
you did the right thing anon
>>
File: 1493252341624.png (356KB, 503x420px) Image search: [Google]
1493252341624.png
356KB, 503x420px
>>131970130
>Dog bites a human
>It gets put down

nice analogy, now we know what to do about the poor people problem.

Fuck living around ghettos, I'd rather not put my life in danger just to virtue signal. You are an ignoramus
>>
>>131965530
I live in eastern europe, grw up in a commie block (lower middle class) and now live in the richest part of the city

The difference is like night and day. I no longer hear loud music at night (this used to give me traumas as a kid), clubs and bars are illegal to build here. The neighbors don't play loud music. I don't have to listen to my neighbor beating his wife or people screaming at their kids. Everyone who lived in a commie block knows this. There are no betting shops where low life scum can gather.

I would take being dead over going back to that.
>>
Because I hate niggers.

Next question.
>>
>>131965530
Not having to live around shitskins of course.
>>
>>131970244
Oakland
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.