[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

communists don't like classical music?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: violin.jpg (96KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
violin.jpg
96KB, 900x598px
Saw this post in another thread. I asked for sources but got no reply before the thread was archived. Does anyone know anything about this?

>>131952052
>>
File: smoke.jpg (207KB, 579x819px) Image search: [Google]
smoke.jpg
207KB, 579x819px
>>131964523
Classical is the music of the bourgeois, folk music is the only acceptable music in communism.
>>
>>131964523
Ok fine

Look up how china banned Classical music during the cultural revolution. Then how the USSR banned certain composure's aswell.

Here is an informative documentary for you too

https://youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s
>>
>>131965391
source?

>>131965698
>look up
post links
>4 hour long video with no times given
I think I watched that already, where do they mention classical music?
>>
I work with a Chinaman who loves classical.
>>
>>131966760
zero times,
>>
>>131965698
While I agree with the video you posted and I think that it's something everyone on /pol/ should watch, it has nothing to do with music. Moreover, the communists (Soviet Union) didn't ban classical music nor did the people stop listening to it.

The reason the Chinese don't like classical music and music in general is because they believe that its the signature of western culture and they HATE western culture. Indonesia, South America and Africa don't listen to classical music as well, are they all commies too?
>>
>>131964523

communist revolutions always start with the complete destruction of culture, why would this be surprising?
>>
>>131964523
Trying to remember the name of a russian composer that was born in the sovietn union or before, and moved to the united states.
Born in the 1800s and moved here in the the early 1900s or 1910s.
Music wasnt appriciated in russia or something.
There was one song he did that stood out to me and I cant fucking find it. I want to say it was a symphony but everything I listen to doesnt seem like it
>>
>>131969052
Thank fuck I hoard data and kept my old school work.

I think I was thinking of Prokofiev's first symphony:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAQPzgS3Nxs

also found this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpn5lqY0G_I
>>
Classical music helps you think. Communists don't like thinking, so they want nigger music that promotes cultural marxism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_effect
>>
>>131969685
What about those two symphonies? What's your point?
>>
>>131970197
I saw "Russia" and "good music" and had a flashback to the first link but couldn't remember the name or anything and wanted to hear it again.
I made my first post in the hope that someone would blurt out the name and it would actually be the guy I was thinking of and lead me to the song I wanted to hear.

I then remembered where my archive of schoolwork was and went through my music shit and found the name, looked it up and it seems to be it.
So I figured instead of being a nigger and leaving an open question, I would say that I solved it and link to the song for anyone that might be interested.
In the process of finding the song, I found another song by a Russian composer that I had to listen to to see if it was the one I was looking for. It wasn't, but I kinda like it as well so I went ahead and linked it.
Hope that answers your questions.
Yours truly, anonymous.
>>
>>131964523
Classical is good, but Jazz is better.
>>
File: 94653332_4709286_appassionata.jpg (56KB, 510x328px) Image search: [Google]
94653332_4709286_appassionata.jpg
56KB, 510x328px
>>131964523
Bullshit. Last classical music composers in the world were the Soviet composers.

Lenin's favourite was Beethoven.
>>
>>131971911
classical music is played in concert halls decorated with gold, jazz is played in basement bars with alcohol, smoke and prostitutes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.