[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BM / WF couple in yet another music video

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: cuckfetish.png (355KB, 434x480px) Image search: [Google]
cuckfetish.png
355KB, 434x480px
This is from the new Arcade Fire music video. (((They))) have really been going all out recently. The mixed couple shilling has gotten so out of hand REEEE
>>
Who cares if he's Black. As long as he's a good guy
>>
File: Jew detected.png (86KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
Jew detected.png
86KB, 406x406px
>>131962550
Found the Jewish cuck. That's what we want, a race of lower IQ shitskin half breeds.
>>
>>131962550

Its genetics you fag tree muncher

half nigger "Good guys" kids, dont go to the moon.. they pick up a picket sign and cry because they are half retarded and want to be white.
>>
>>131962658
Yep. I race of people just smart enough to work well but not smart enough to ever question (((authority))).
>>
>>131962416
Isn't Arcade Fire a bunch of Canadians? What the fuck do you expect?
>>
>>131962416
This is why nigger women hate White Women. Because nigger men are completely obsessed with them, and really, almost no one picks a nigger woman on purpose, unless they have to.
>>
>>131962550
Go back The Donald, cuck.
>>
>>131962416
Is it just me or does she look Jewish?
>>
>>131964239

even worse the a woke nigger will turn away from the truth just to get his chance at a half retarded upgrade in genes.

Its like being a PS1 and having to buy a used PS2, knowing that two whites banging can make PS3.

Fucking savage world. And dumb bitches brainwashed by kikery willingly downgrade to PS2...

All successful societies have literally been built escaping being a nigger.
>>
>>131962550
>le kekistani based blackman
>>
>>131964534

"So if I just smile and nod I can fuck your white girls and genetically ruin everything?"

t. based black man
>>
>>131962416
you know, i watched the new karate kid movie, same. it goes way back brah
>>
>>131962416
Its a status symbol for them.
To have a white woman, of any shape or size, is the same as having a bmw or spinners to them.
Its hilarious that the left doesnt see this.
>>
I just don't understand why it would be promoted at all, other than to ease racial tensions. Unless (((they))) all like WorldStarHipHop and twitter memes like truly thinking they are preventing their kids from getting sunburn...
>>
The arcade fire are a meme band that coat tails any trend to sell records. Nothing to see here.
>>
File: jew race mixing.jpg (131KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
jew race mixing.jpg
131KB, 900x900px
>>131962416
>>
What the hell is Arcade Fire
>>
Everything Now was better
>>
>>131962550
>>
Democrats breeding themselves out of existence. It only helps white nationalism. Cuck whites are the biggest enemies. Her black children will be too dumb to stop white nationalists from being successful.
>>
File: r_The_Donald.png (1MB, 1146x643px) Image search: [Google]
r_The_Donald.png
1MB, 1146x643px
>>131962658
>>131968714
Feels more r_TD to me. Shlomo is more subtle.
>>131964344
this
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.