[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genearation War Now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0785.jpg (165KB, 1041x1047px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0785.jpg
165KB, 1041x1047px
When will we have to form Geneation Z death squads to hunt down the Millenials and Boomers?
>>
THE FIRE RISES
>>
>>131961626
>oops, you killed all the doctors and nurses
>oops, you killed all the teachers and professionals that train the doctors and nurses
>oops, you killed all the manufacturers and engineers that design and implement the advanced medical technology needed to treat your autism

Wat do?
>>
>>131961626
>When will we have to form Geneation Z death squads to hunt down the niggers and jews?

ftfy
>>
The real question we should be asking is why haven't we been doing this already?
>>
>Gen Z is like half non-white
>half of the half that is actually white are bluepilled, anti-white liberals
>Gen Z nationalists expect to win a race war against these odds

Take the blackpill; America is already lost unless Trump repeals Hart-Celler, does away with birthright citizenship and deports every spic in the country, legal or illegal. He seems to have no inclination towards actually doing so, just banning (kind of) six Muslim countries while still allowing Pakis, Saudis and Turks to flow into the country uninhibited. Move to somewhere like Poland and get ready for the final fight when the Jews turn most of Western Europe majority non-white and set their sights to the east
>>
>>131961832
medicine is a hoax
>>
>>131961867

Dont forget mudslimes
>>
>>131961626
Gen z is too much of a pussy still, we need to train them etc. military conscription should be compulsory, way too many sissies on the streets

normalfags in argentina only care about muh special someone desu, ohh such a hawt girl i will talk to her and then they get rejected cus they are fucking disgraceful betas
>>
>>131961626
You bring shame to your flag when you can't spell "Generation" correctly once, also this idea is fucking gay.
>>
>>131961626
Never.

The kikes keep you faggots masturbating about a civil war while you actually do NOTHING.

>>131959394
>>
>>131962478
The blackpill is hardest to swallow, but this is most likely the case. We would need a civil war soon to stop what's happening. Unless we can redpill almost ever white in the United States.
>>
>>131961832
Change name to Cambodia
>>
I'm glad you're leaving generation X out of your generational war.
>>
>>131963585
Bozongo
>>
>Gen Z doing anything that requires deferred gratification
laffin. enjoy your fate while I get drunk

t. Gen X
>>
How came no one ever talks about gen x?
>>
>>131964249
Because we have the most comfy timelines.
>>
>>131964249
>>131963795
>>131961626
Daily reminder that Gen X. is more cucked than millennials and boomers. Most of the shitty policies of today were voted in by Gen Xers.
>>
>>131965018
You're welcome.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.